View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2015, 09:26 PM   #25
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Games Wanted: 0
My oldest is started to get into gaming more, which is cool. She's actually enjoying playing our Dreamcast more than anything else (Soul Calibur, Virtua Tennis, and a couple others), so the two of us will play multiplayer, and it's fun.

I'm still playing the Xbox One when I can though. I finished the Halo 5 campaign, and have played some Warzone, but still haven't been able to devote more time to the other multiplayer game modes. With Gears of War 4, Quantum Break, the new Crackdown, Halo Wars 2, and several other games coming out in 2016, I'm definitely looking forward to more gaming. Well, I'm not sure Halo Wars 2 is coming out in 2016, but hopefully it is.