View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2018, 12:09 PM   #82
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 191
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to bigloser Send a message via MSN to bigloser
Hunt: Showdown (PC) This game just entered Steam's early access, and has loads of potential. It's an online horror game set in the 1800s by Crytek. Hunt's structure is you have 5 teams of two people. Each team has a bounty they're trying to accomplish (basically kill a boss monster) in order to find your bounty, you have to first find 3 clues, then try to kill the bounty and escape before the other teams can kill you, or the bounty... cool game, looks great, but is very early, lots of technical issues.

Monster Hunter World (XB1) Excellent game, highly recommended.

DOTA2 (PC) Yup, still playing...

PUBG (XB1&PC) PUBG is so much better on PC it's like a full generational gap.

Bayonetta 2 (Switch) A Must own Switch game. If you don't own a Switch, play the first Bayonetta on the XB1. It's got a huge boost thanks to the XB1's extra horsepower... never drops below 60 FPS.

Metal Gear Survive (XB1) I understand a lot of people being angry at Konami because of what happened to Kojima. But I think people's bias is causing some to misjudge a good game. It's MGS5's gameplay with added survival elements (think Rust/Ark/7 Days to Die) and zombies. It's a 7 or 8 out of 10 game that has been getting 3s and 4s...

Splatoon 2 (Switch) I don't play Splatoon all the time, but anytime I go back I always have a good time. I just wish I knew others who played.