View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2019, 10:06 PM   #91
erp

erp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura about

PSN: nittynittsters

Games Owned: 190
Games Wanted: 0
I have purchased some games here and there which have remained in their shrink wrap. When AAA games hit a "can't get any lower" sale I find it difficult to resist no matter how many games I have waiting to be played.

Last year I didn't play many games but I remembered how badly I wanted to build a full size arcade machine. I won't be doing that until I purchase a home with a basement (not anytime soon) but decided to build a small one player machine that can sit on a desk. 8" 4:3 LCD powered by a Raspberry Pi 3.

I described it to my nephews and they thought it was so cool that I think I might build another machine. A 2 player bartop cabinet with a 19" screen that I will keep at my parents' house so they can play it when they all visit. They are all local to my parents but I am not.

I tried displaying an image of the cabinet within this post but I can't get it to work. Hopefully the attachment looks fine.

I have the following image running:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190105_211319.jpg (354.8 KB, 71 views)

Last edited by erp : January 6th, 2019 at 10:11 PM.
erp is offline   Reply With Quote