View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2018, 11:21 PM   #127
PHISIG

PHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the rough

Live!: NeutronBomb

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to PHISIG Send a message via Yahoo to PHISIG
Married with an 8 yr old son. Living in SoCal, doing System Admin for the Air Force. Been civil service for 13 years now but I was a mechanic up until about a year ago.. Finishing my masters in a few months. Overall things are pretty good.

Side note, I see JDGafflin pop up every now and then on ... I wanna say XDA forums or android reddits or something... I always recognize the name. I mostly go by Neutronbomb online for the last 10 years or so as I haven't really associated with my fraternity since I left that school in 2003 ish and PhiSig is a relic of a foregone time in my life lol.

Believe me, Jamal's not getting a $2000.00 toy. You must mean little Tommy, or Chip.
PHISIG is offline   Reply With Quote