View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2018, 10:55 PM   #133
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
It's been a while since I posted an update. I'll share.

I'm back in Western PA, having left Philly about 6 months ago for better promotion opportunities. I'm still doing government contracting, though in quite a different role these days. I'm just about done moving for work, and I'm yearning for WA again.

The Seattle-to-the-border housing market is absolutely gonzo though, so we'll see. It looks like I'll be renting, when/if I can find a job out west.

Leonidas is closing in on 5 years old, and goes to school now. He's a great kid, a real goofball. He's a lot like me, actually, in so many ways. Every day it's something new, so that's exciting. Today, he said that something "sucks" for the first time.

I've still got 2 dogs and a cat. The wife and I have decided that once the animals die off, they're not getting replaced. We just want freedom to come and go as we please. And also not get woken up at 4:30 am to walk the dogs.

My board game collection is still growing, though much more slowly now. I'm right around 140 games at this point. I still don't get to play as much as I want, but I mainly blame other people for being adults and thus lame.

My other hobbies include reading about the latest shit that Trump did, and counting down the weeks until the next election. Let's hope the Democrats fail to fail this time.

I do reddit now to get my fill of forum-type stuff, though to be honest, reddit people are extremely over-sensitive, or full-blown 4chan. There's no happy medium like this place.

Any questions?