View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2017, 12:26 PM   #34
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 191
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to bigloser Send a message via MSN to bigloser
Bizzy, I think in the other thread you said you still buy physical versions of games when you can... so do you use Amazon Prime to get 20% off new releases, or Best Buy's Gamers Unlocked club to get 20% games?

It's funny because the 20% is suppose to save you money, but it's done the complete opposite for me... I find myself buying way more stuff at launch because of the discount, like Street Fighter 2... pretty sure if that 20% discount wasn't there I'd wait for a price drop, but I'm going to snag it at launch... since I own Disgaea 5 for the PS4, I think i'm just gonna wait for the Switch version to drop though... been buyin too many games lately.