View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2017, 10:17 AM   #50
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Games Wanted: 0
Halo Wars 2 (Xbox One) - I think I have 2 or 3 missions left, to complete the campaign, and I've played a few skirmishes here and there.

Titanfall 2 (Xbox One) - I'm still having fun with the multiplayer, but I might go back and play through the campaign again, and maybe nab a few more achievements.

Horizon Zero Dawn (Playstation 4) - So far this is probably my favorite game of 2017. I'm not very far into it yet, but the story is good, the combat is fun, and I really like the enemies you discover in the game.

Microsoft is having their "Ultimate Game Sale" right now, and there's 3 games I'm probably going to pick up by the end of the week. Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition is $11.99 ($10 if you're a Gold member, which I am), Voodoo Vince is $9.74, and even though Vid Gamer's comments on Snake Pass aren't great, it's currently $11.99, so I think I might get it.

Oh, and I watched Microsoft's E3 press conference on Mixer, and in doing so received a free copy of Rare Replay, and two other games (both Indie I believe, but I'd have to look at the names)... so 32 new games to play... my backlog is growing.