View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2014, 04:56 PM   #11
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron3ss View Post
I have the M7 and have been running an InsertCoin GPE rom for a while. I've tried others, but there's always some BS I hate dealing with. Like not having the battery percentage available without an app running. I also hate when they have like 40 different volume levels for everything. I just want my phone to be the same volume across all apps and not have to fuck with all those toggles.
Yeah there's three options for GPE on the Sprint m8....Throwback's, Sinless/TeamNocturnal, and the RUU. I will not do the RUU because if I want to undo the table changes it's just going to piss me off. I am lazy. I am sure the RUU is great and as vanilla as it could be, and SinLess has too many custom options. I do use his kernel port, tho! Scared of battery life with all his fucking audio tweaks and TN Settings apps.
I LOVE 30 STEP VOLUME!!!! Just for my media.
I HATE BATTERY PERCENTAGE SHOWING! With a passion. It psychs me out. I always get better battery life just not knowing, it's better for my sanity. I'll notice the battery percentage tick down and start fucking with shit all paranoid. "OMG MY BATTERY!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahn View Post
Just install Power Toggles. Surely one app in your notification tray won't hurt, especially when said app adds so much functionality. I hate how Google does notification area settings these days, unless you're on a landscape device and have your own separate pulldown apart from the notification one.

It's certainly easier than fucking with ROMs.
Quick Settings are my favorite. On Google builds I guess you just cannot willy nilly change them, but with GravityBox you can work wonders. I would prefer full customizing like AOKP or something but it's good enough. My wife uses Power Toggles on her MotoX because Quick Setting Toggles are locked and she is full stock. But I absolutely hate having toggles on my notification shade. Honestly I want nothing there. Heads Up Notifications rule, and they get swiped off as soon as I see them. Quick Settings also has Quick Pulldown so you can just drag down from right corner and POW! There it is.

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote