ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old April 5th, 2018, 07:30 PM   #1
Shinobi128

Shinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the rough

Games Owned: 104
Games Wanted: 0
Aeon Storm's Easter Basket 2018

What did you get this year?
Shinobi128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old April 14th, 2018, 08:45 PM   #2
CarlosRE3

CarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: GTKyle5
PSN: GTKyle5
Steam: GTKyle5

Games Owned: 198
Games Wanted: 1
I assume just stuff we'd be jealous over.

I Hate Capcom.
CarlosRE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2018, 09:12 AM   #3
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Ha, I was out of town for a bit, but I did get a gaming basket. It was Pokémon themed this year.

There weren't any consoles or anything on my to get list, so it was filled with novelties like a coffee cup, a Pokémon USB charger, a Pikachu LED lamp, a Pokeball pizza cutter, candy, of course, and a MASSIVE ass Pikachu plush that was WAY bigger than she expected when she ordered it. Like 4 fucking times bigger. No idea what to do with this thing.

I made the wife a Daryl Dixon Funko POP themed basket and gave her about a half dozen more Walking Dead Pops to add to her collection, and a few other things.

I don't think I can post pics from my phone, but I'll upload when I'm at my computer.
Old April 18th, 2018, 01:14 PM   #4
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Here they are...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg basket2018-poke.jpg (103.7 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg basket2018-pop.jpg (92.5 KB, 24 views)
Old April 24th, 2018, 04:10 AM   #5
sven

sven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond reputesven has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 15
Send a message via ICQ to sven Send a message via AIM to sven
Those dudes have been fucking that watermelon for 15 years. That is some impressive stamina.
Old April 24th, 2018, 01:23 PM   #6
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosRE3 View Post
I assume just stuff we'd be jealous over.
Haha!

Every year I see these baskets and I think "I'd be cool to do something like this for my wife, and possibly the kids," but my wife has no desire to get any sort of plush, toys, etc. She loves Dr. Who and when the Lego Dr. Who sets came out I asked if it was something she was interested in, and she basically said "Why, what would I do with it?" She's no fun

...and the kids... well they have too many toys and junk as it is.
Old April 29th, 2018, 02:18 PM   #7
Shinobi128

Shinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the rough

Games Owned: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon Storm View Post
Here they are...
Nice. That IS a huge Pikachu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sven View Post
Those dudes have been fucking that watermelon for 15 years. That is some impressive stamina.
lol
Shinobi128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2018, 10:45 PM   #8
Ibe6yoube9

Ibe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these parts

Live!: threeleggedcow
PSN: ibe6yoube9

Games Owned: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
but my wife has no desire to get any sort of plush, toys, etc. She loves Dr. Who and when the Lego Dr. Who sets came out I asked if it was something she was interested in, and she basically said "Why, what would I do with it?" She's no fun
Well, most adults don't play with toys or stuffed animals.

I'm lost on the Pokemon though... wasn't Aeon Storm like 30 years when they came out? That's a little weird to me, lol
Old May 17th, 2018, 01:35 AM   #9
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibe6yoube9 View Post
Well, most adults don't play with toys or stuffed animals.
Like any good nerd you're suppose to display next to your collection of replica sonic screwdrivers and miniature dalek figurines.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: