ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > Gaming
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming One place to talk all games

Old January 7th, 2017, 07:45 PM   #1
Shaolin

Shaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 92
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via ICQ to Shaolin Send a message via Yahoo to Shaolin
What are you playing™ 2017 Edition

New year, new thread.

Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor
- Starts off kinda slow and frustrating, but after you figure out how its supposed to work, its pretty good. The orcs and Uruks talk ALOT of shit. I enjoy the way you can kill an orc, and take revenge for someone they killed on your friends list. Although I'm generally not a fan of stealthy gameplay, its pretty fun to creep up on an Uruk and shank him prison style.

I've got Titanfall2, Overwatch and Forza Horizons 3 in the wings, but I want to finish this and clear up some HD space before starting in on those new titles.

Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old January 9th, 2017, 12:04 AM   #2
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Breakthru on (NES)
Puyo Pop Fever (GC)
Pocket Fighter (Saturn)
Space Invaders Extreme (DS)

I MIGHT put some more time into Two Worlds II on the 360. It's been a while, but not so long that I'll forget everything...yet.
Old January 10th, 2017, 09:24 AM   #3
DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to all

Live!: TheDirtyOne

Games Owned: 71
Send a message via ICQ to DirtySanchez Send a message via AIM to DirtySanchez
Currently playing...

World of Warcraft: Legion
Diablo 3, season 9
Overwatch
occasional games of Heroes of the Storm
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2017, 10:53 AM   #4
Old Fart Gamer

Old Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: Big_Daddy_OFG

Games Owned: 18
In alphabetical order...

Astroneer
Everspace
No Man's Sky
Skyrim

...and NES Classic games

~Moon Tears

"Live and let live."

Logan Douglas Hannan
1/1/2006 - 3/10/2006
Rest in peace, little man.
Old Fart Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2017, 08:16 AM   #5
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Halo Wars (Xbox 360/Xbox One)

NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (Nintendo Wii) - I've only played for about 30 minutes, but so far it's definitely not as good as the original, or HD remake on the Xbox.

Pokemon Moon (Nintendo 3DS)
Old January 15th, 2017, 08:31 AM   #6
Syndicate

Syndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud of

Live!: Syn Zero
PSN: SynZero-00

Games Owned: 461
Games Wanted: 4
...I'm still Forza'd out with Horizon 3 and Motorsport 6. In between those I'm trying to get another Mass Effect trilogy run done before Andromeda lands, still working on Halo 2 on the MCC and I also started Firewatch since it should be short. I did manage to finish INSIDE and Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition recently though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin View Post
...Overwatch and Forza Horizons 3 in the wings
...let me know when you start Overwatch man, I'very been meaning to check it out, but w/of people you know to game with it doesn't work as well. Co-op on Horizon 3 is a blast as well.

"There's one party in Washington. It's the party of money."
David Cay. Johnston

"...forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead."
Phil 3:13

Current Game Rotation - Forza Horizon 3, Forza Motorsport 6, Firewatch, Halo:MCC XB1 | Phantasy Star 360 | PS3 | The Wonderful 101, The Legend of Zelda, Guacamelee: STCE Wii U

Last edited by Syndicate : January 15th, 2017 at 08:38 AM.
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: