ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General > Sports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sports Sports talk goes here

Old September 3rd, 2012, 07:26 PM   #1
Indra

Indra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Arrow NHL 2012/2013 Season

training camp is right around the corner, and we got lots to talk about with the CBA expiring in just over a week.

Sticky this shit!

~Bill Hicks
Indra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old September 4th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #2
molsonmuscle

molsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nice

Games Owned: 15
Send a message via MSN to molsonmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to molsonmuscle
Honestly I think we are going to lose this season. And really, it wouldn't be that bad of a thing for the Oilers I don't think. Gives Hall and Hemsky tons of time to get healthy and gives Nuge and Yakupov time to get a little more size on them.
Old September 4th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #3
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Season best go down. They need to fix that shit! I am ready.

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #4
Indra

Indra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud ofIndra has much to be proud of

im guessing we get a 70 game season. Hockey by Christmas at the latest.

~Bill Hicks
Old September 4th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #5
Arod1983

Arod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 22
thread has been stuck
Arod1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #6
molsonmuscle

molsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arod1983 View Post
thread has been stuck
Cool, you might as well un stick last years thread.
Old September 14th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #7
Indra

Unhappy

I'm fucking depressed.

~Bill Hicks
Old September 16th, 2012, 02:49 PM   #8
Erbs

Erbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Erbs

Games Owned: 3
Send a message via AIM to Erbs Send a message via MSN to Erbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by molsonmuscle View Post
Cool, you might as well un stick last years thread.
Might as well unstick this thread for a while too

"I just didn't realize that freaks like Xeo had been busy building shrines in their bedrooms to the God of PGR2 before I started criticising the game." - DG

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Ghosts_o...ex.php?act=idx
Erbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #9
Arod1983

Arod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 22
NHL is retarded. They can't afford to not have another season.
Arod1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #10
molsonmuscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arod1983 View Post
NHL is retarded. They can't afford to not have another season.
Honestly, the league needs to kill some of those southern market teams anyway. Phoenix, Florida and Tampa are barely breathing these days. There are places that are a lot more able to support a hockey team but we are stuck with teams that sell their tickets for $10 with 2 free beer.
Old January 6th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #11
MetalGuru

MetalGuru is on a distinguished roadMetalGuru is on a distinguished road

HOCKEY IS BACK!!!!

As of 5 AM this morning
MetalGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #12
Jesus H Christ

Jesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: JCDavey

Games Owned: 38
Send a message via AIM to Jesus H Christ Send a message via Yahoo to Jesus H Christ
go Habs go!

may pop in nhl 11 today to celebrate!
Old January 8th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #13
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
I thought this was funny:

Quote:
Cowboys, Stars engage in Twitter war

DallasCowboys.com staff writer Josh Ellis posted a simple enough comment on his personal Twitter page about his anticipation of baseball season returning, saying "Just six weeks until pitchers and catchers, everybody."

Strangely though, a retweet of Ellis' post appeared on @dallascowboys with a comment of their own:

"Similarly in the category of nobody-cares...the NHL is back!"

The post was quickly removed from the site...but not before plenty of followers to the page captured the comment.

That did not prevent the Dallas Stars' official Twitter page from firing off their own response.

"At least our #9 got the job done."

The post, of course, included a picture of former Dallas Stars standout Mike Modano (No. 9) holding the Stanley Cup over his head after the 1999 playoffs.

Full FoxSports Article
BURN! An apology was issued by the Cowboys, though they called it an "inappropriate tweet posted accidentally."
Old January 8th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #14
Jesus H Christ

Jesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond reputeJesus H Christ has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: JCDavey

Games Owned: 38
Send a message via AIM to Jesus H Christ Send a message via Yahoo to Jesus H Christ
fuck the cowboys haha
Old January 11th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #15
Razor

Razor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via ICQ to Razor
1) They're right - noone cares.
2) The Dallas Stars haven't been to the playoffs in 3 years and went bankrupt.
3) Fuck all of you.
Old January 11th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #16
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
The Cowboys haven't been to the playoffs in three years either.
Old January 11th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #17
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
1) They're right - noone cares.
3) Fuck all of you.
1). You will never see me post in a NFL thread, EVER. I fucking hate commercial driven, slow fuckery. Since I do not like the sport...I do not talk about it, nor criticize those that do.
2). Maybe you should never post in a NHL thread. Fuck off on outta here.

These football assholes at work always try to rope me into some shit talk, I don't care if their sport "is the most popular, man hockey is small fries fuck that". Don't fucking care.

Old January 12th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #18
molsonmuscle

Why the fuck is Edmonton one of the only teams not playing on opening night? Stupid fucking schedule makers. I wanna see that fucking powerplay at work. It was deadly last year, this year is gonna be nuts with Schultz back there and Yakupov on the 2nd unit with Hemsky.
Old January 12th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #19
Z_E_R_O

I want the fattest of deals to be offered for Center Ice, dammit. Just so I can see games I will otherwise stream in full HD quality. I want my shit now.

Old January 14th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #20
Razor

Razor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_E_R_O View Post
1). You will never see me post in a NFL thread, EVER. I fucking hate commercial driven, slow fuckery. Since I do not like the sport...I do not talk about it, nor criticize those that do.
2). Maybe you should never post in a NHL thread. Fuck off on outta here.

These football assholes at work always try to rope me into some shit talk, I don't care if their sport "is the most popular, man hockey is small fries fuck that". Don't fucking care.
Lmfao. Stephen A Smith, calm the fuck down.

In case you didn't read the above postings from Jerome and Jesus; they/we were discussing the tweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
The Cowboys haven't been to the playoffs in three years either.
I'll give it to the Stars organization - hilarious response.
Old January 14th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #21
Z_E_R_O

Quote:
Lmfao. Stephen A Smith, calm the fuck down.

In case you didn't read the above postings from Jerome and Jesus; they/we were discussing the tweet.

I'll give it to the Stars organization - hilarious response.
What? You thought I was being serious? Even funnier.

We got our sticky back, btw, SATURDAY. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Old January 14th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #22
Razor

Ha ha ha I was about to say.. I could swear you post all the time in the NFL chat
Old January 14th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #23
Z_E_R_O

Quote:
Ha ha ha I was about to say.. I could swear you post all the time in the NFL chat
No. Only if some player kills someone or themselves. Or does some shit in da club.

Post in hockey or die this year, fuckers.

Ah! So everything is fucking dirt cheap at the arena, nabbed fucking sweat shit. Surely other teams have similar PR tools. Fuck, they won me over.

Old January 15th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #24
Razor

Aint no one posting about your broke ass league.

Here's a picture of Kate Upton's tits to cheer you up:

Last edited by Razor : January 15th, 2013 at 11:52 AM.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #25
molsonmuscle

It's like basketball next year. Not too many people are super excited yet, but come Saturday night, people will start getting back into hockey again.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: