ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > SEGA
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SEGA It's no longer thinking, but the occasional topic still pops up. Besides, the Dreamcast doesn't really feel old enough to be called Retro.

Old September 9th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #1
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Games Wanted: 0
Happy 14th Birthday!

14 years ago, today, the Dreamcast released in North America. Now, the question is, will anybody else see this thread before the day is done?

I think tonight I'll play a couple Dreamcast games. It's been quite a while since I have. I just need to figure out what to play. Perhaps a little Crazy Taxi and maybe one of the NFL 2K games, for some sports nostalgia.
Old September 9th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #2
Game Rogue
Staff Member

Game Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the rough

Live!: Virtua V
PSN: Dr_Deathsmiles

Games Owned: 1988
Games Wanted: 8
Loved the Dreamcast days.

I got my Dreamcast out a few months ago so I’ll probably play Hydro Thunder or whatever else is readily accessible for nostalgia.

Game Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #3
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
I saw it!
Old September 14th, 2013, 01:53 PM   #4
Daydreamer

Daydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really nice

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to Daydreamer
late but did not forget 9/9/99
Daydreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #5
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
I gotta' finally grab a VGA adapter for my Dreamcast. I keep telling myself I need to pick one up, but just haven't.
Old November 28th, 2013, 02:34 AM   #6
Asp86

Asp86 can only hope to improveAsp86 can only hope to improveAsp86 can only hope to improveAsp86 can only hope to improve

Live!: ASP86

Games Owned: 0
How I miss the Dreamcast days. Would like to setup all my consoles one day after we move into our new house.
Old December 1st, 2013, 11:13 PM   #7
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really niceVid Gamer is just really nice

Live!: BizzyBum
PSN: BizzyBum
Steam: BizzyBum

Games Owned: 375
Fuck I'm old
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: