ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old January 15th, 2018, 01:07 PM   #1
SmAsHeD IxNaY

SmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 78
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via MSN to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via Yahoo to SmAsHeD IxNaY
Dolores O'Riordan, lead singer of Irish rock band The Cranberries, has died suddenly

Can't remember who loved her here, but Dolores O'Riordan, passed away today at the age of 46.

I never listen to them, but for some reason earlier today I ended up downloading "Dreams" to my playlist and played it a few times. Gonna have to play them a bit mroe after seeing this news.

Only 46 years old. Sad stuff.

R.I.P.
Old February 15th, 2018, 12:24 PM   #2
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Games Wanted: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmAsHeD IxNaY View Post
Can't remember who loved her here...
I've been a fan of The Cranberries since first seeing Zombie on MTV. I think I have all their main, studio albums, minus their latest, which I guess is mainly acoustic versions of a lot of their hits. I might have to pick it up. Either way I was shocked when I saw the news, especially given how old she was.

It also sucked finding out about Tom Petty this past fall too.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: