ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old February 21st, 2013, 11:11 AM   #1
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
People That Annoy You

Which category of people just grates on your nerves? You've got lots of options.

For me? S-whistlers. Cut that shit out. I can't stand talking to, and can't help but overhear, these Lady and the Tramp woodchuck-sounding motherfuckers. Speech therapy, bitch: get some.

Has anyone ever seen an S-whistler dude? Do they exist?

So that's my contribution. What's yours? :beer:
Sponsored Links
Old February 21st, 2013, 11:19 AM   #2
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: BizzyBum
PSN: BizzyBum
Steam: BizzyBum

Games Owned: 375
People who wear shades indoors/not sunny.

People who always talk out loud about stuff they are doing.

People who talk.

Let's just go with people.
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2013, 12:26 PM   #3
DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to all

Live!: TheDirtyOne

Games Owned: 71
Send a message via ICQ to DirtySanchez Send a message via AIM to DirtySanchez
People who are unaware of what's going on around them. When I go out to the store or whatever and I can't get down the aisle because someone has parked their cart on one side and are standing next to it looking at something on the other side with no regard for people trying to move past or who walk right into me or others or what have you I just get so frustrated. It's a complete lack of respect for other people made manifest.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2013, 12:33 PM   #4
CAPninja

CAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really nice

Live!: King Barf

Games Owned: 0
Living near the beach we have these bros that ride their beach cruisers down the middle of the street as slow as possible.
CAPninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2013, 02:04 PM   #5
bitWise

bitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud ofbitWise has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
People who are unaware of what's going on around them. When I go out to the store or whatever and I can't get down the aisle because someone has parked their cart on one side and are standing next to it looking at something on the other side with no regard for people trying to move past or who walk right into me or others or what have you I just get so frustrated. It's a complete lack of respect for other people made manifest.
Don't get me started. I love the people who grab a cart, wheel in through the doors and then stop to look at their list. Ah, lady, do you realize you are RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ENTRY! Get out of my f-ing way.
Old February 21st, 2013, 06:55 PM   #6
RookieCAF

RookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 331
Games Wanted: 5
People that have no idea what a Latte is and then order one with Extra Cream and Sugar.

People From New Jersey

People from Connecticut

Oh Hell, Lets just go with People in General.
So, what are you saying. That men actually pay you for sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefMATRIXense
that's correct.

RookieCAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2013, 07:58 PM   #7
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these parts

Live!: SuicideBomberG

Games Owned: 132
Send a message via AIM to Mojo Jojo Send a message via Yahoo to Mojo Jojo
Quote:
Originally Posted by RookieCAF View Post
People From New Jersey

Overly Religious People. Scratch that. Religious People
Mojo Jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2013, 08:09 PM   #8
Exodus

Exodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 116
Exodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2013, 08:39 PM   #9
molsonmuscle

molsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nice

Games Owned: 15
Send a message via MSN to molsonmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to molsonmuscle
People who find the need to speak anytime there is a silence lasting longer than a minute. I'm a quiet guy. I can sit for hours without speaking, so when people just always want to crush that silence it bothers me.
Old February 21st, 2013, 08:40 PM   #10
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

I agree...people in general. But, I also have a few of my own, in addition to some of the ones above I share:

I cannot stand to be around people that have the same name as me. Fuck off, get a nickname, die...really don't care just stay away from me.

My name is Phillip. Never been called Phil, but these assholes insist. Did I say my name was fucking Phil? WTF? If you call me Phil I secretly wish for your death daily. Yes, this is a group of people.

People who wear shorts when it is cold as fuck outside. Thank you for drawing attention to yourself, you are awesome, really. I wish I did this.

YOUNG PEOPLE. GET OFF MY LAWN.

?????

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2013, 08:41 PM   #11
RookieCAF

RookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo View Post

Overly Religious People. Scratch that. Religious People
Sorry about the NJ Comment but hands down the rudest people that come to my shop always always have Jersey Plates. I can pick them out as soon as they start ordering. True Fact.

Quote:
that's correct.

Old February 21st, 2013, 08:45 PM   #12
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

There are these scabs on society that when you sit down with a group of people....they will not order their food until they know what everyone else is ordering. SMASH!

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2013, 09:18 PM   #13
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Sorry about the NJ Comment but hands down the rudest people that come to my shop always always have Jersey Plates. I can pick them out as soon as they start ordering. True Fact.
I believe it. People from North Jersey (Where I'm from) generally have no patience, no filter and think they're entitled to everything. Dealing with New York drivers all day makes it even worse as it leaves you borderline homicidal your entire drive.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 04:56 PM   #14
Baron3ss

Baron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by molsonmuscle View Post
People who find the need to speak anytime there is a silence lasting longer than a minute. I'm a quiet guy. I can sit for hours without speaking, so when people just always want to crush that silence it bothers me.
I have a friend that always does that during movies. Drives me fucking nuts. He will be like "dude, come over you have to check this movie out". Then I go over there and he talks to me during the entire thing. To make it worse, its always about wrestling, aquariums, and videogames. Three things I don't give a flying fuck about.
Baron3ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2013, 05:17 PM   #15
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: BizzyBum
PSN: BizzyBum
Steam: BizzyBum

Games Owned: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron3ss View Post
I have a friend that always does that during movies. Drives me fucking nuts. He will be like "dude, come over you have to check this movie out". Then I go over there and he talks to me during the entire thing. To make it worse, its always about wrestling, aquariums, and videogames. Three things I don't give a flying fuck about.
Yeah, I have a friend like that, too. Very annoying.
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2013, 05:21 PM   #16
cagmere

cagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Cag1082

Send a message via AIM to cagmere
Old February 22nd, 2013, 06:37 PM   #17
Mojo Jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagmere View Post
Scroll up.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 09:54 AM   #18
George

George has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura about

Live!: G Monroy

Games Owned: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahn View Post
Which category of people just grates on your nerves? You've got lots of options.

For me? S-whistlers. Cut that shit out. I can't stand talking to, and can't help but overhear, these Lady and the Tramp woodchuck-sounding motherfuckers. Speech therapy, bitch: get some.

Has anyone ever seen an S-whistler dude? Do they exist?

So that's my contribution. What's yours? :beer:
People that start whiny ass threads asking people to share who annoys them.
Really if you let people annoy you then you have problems. Get some thicker skin man.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 11:19 AM   #19
Exodus

Exodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Really if you let people annoy you then you have problems. Get some thicker skin man.
^Irony
Old February 23rd, 2013, 12:52 PM   #20
RookieCAF

^^^ George.

Quote:
that's correct.

Old February 23rd, 2013, 01:12 PM   #21
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Lookie who had an original thought!
Old February 23rd, 2013, 01:25 PM   #22
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Bigg Russ

Games Owned: 73
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
Drivers who cut you off and then slow down for no GOTdamn apparent MOTHERFUCKING REASON!!!!!
Old February 23rd, 2013, 01:28 PM   #23
Exodus

Quote:
^^^ George.
Something tells me this works on two levels
Old February 23rd, 2013, 04:34 PM   #24
RookieCAF

Ex,

Exactly why I posted it LOL

Quote:
that's correct.

Old February 24th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #25
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: MarsupialJones

Games Owned: 149
People who make small talk. Especially at the gym. I dont want to talk to you about the weather. I want to get my shit done and leave.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: