ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old June 13th, 2015, 02:22 PM   #76
Shaolin

Shaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 92
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via ICQ to Shaolin Send a message via Yahoo to Shaolin
Question

Joe, I'm curious: tell us about the titties. Did she have nice titties?

Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old June 13th, 2015, 03:26 PM   #77
AnimeJoe

AnimeJoe is on a distinguished roadAnimeJoe is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 405
Games Wanted: 2
Send a message via AIM to AnimeJoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin View Post
Joe, I'm curious: tell us about the titties. Did she have nice titties?
Lol, she was a plus-size woman, so they were of your average plus-size woman variety.
AnimeJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2015, 10:34 PM   #78
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Pics, or it didn't happen. I know that this shit was going on before the advent of the smart phone, but tell me you got some digital cam action at least.

BTW, Shoalin's all about them titties, boy.
Old June 13th, 2015, 11:19 PM   #79
AnimeJoe

I never snapped any photos of her. Didn't have a camera back then but even if I did I still wouldn't have taken any pictures of her since I was looking to eject her from my life. There was no need for me to immortalize that experience, lol.

About the only photo I ever had of her was a head shot she shared way back then. I've been through at least 5 computers since then so that picture is more than likely loooong gone! If I'm unlucky enough I'll probably find it on one of my DVD back-ups someday.
Old June 14th, 2015, 01:19 PM   #80
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeJoe View Post
I never snapped any photos of her. Didn't have a camera back then but even if I did I still wouldn't have taken any pictures of her since I was looking to eject her from my life.
For future reference, it's probably a good idea to not repeatedly fuck someone you're looking to eject from your life.
Old June 14th, 2015, 01:30 PM   #81
AnimeJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon Storm View Post
For future reference, it's probably a good idea to not repeatedly fuck someone you're looking to eject from your life.
Better to not put yourself in the position to have it happen even once, LOL.
She wasn't my first mistake in that regard but she's most certainly my last, lol.

Remembering anais will always keep my out of trouble moving forward!
Old June 14th, 2015, 01:33 PM   #82
Aeon Storm

I really wish that I could have heard some of the GameStop dialog about how 'hardcore' you guys were.
Old June 14th, 2015, 01:41 PM   #83
AnimeJoe

Quote:
I really wish that I could have heard some of the GameStop dialog about how 'hardcore' you guys were.
UGH. She'd 'brag' to the store clerks about being 'hardcore gamers' and I'd roll my eyes while walking away.

"We're hardcore! We're hardcore!"

ARGH!!!

She kind of killed the fantasy of any future gamer girlfriends for me, LOL.
Old June 14th, 2015, 02:55 PM   #84
Aeon Storm

I've been in GameStop a LOT, and I've seen a TON of pathetic geek behavior, but I don't think I've ever heard anyone just randomly repeating that they were "harcore" over and over again. That's just plain weird, especially for a girl.
Old June 14th, 2015, 03:41 PM   #85
AnimeJoe

I don't know what the clerk asked her, but that was her response.

I think she kind of liked to play to her audience.

Another thing that drove me nuts about her is that she'd spend a lot of time 'farming', leveling up her characters in one of the PlayStation Final Fantasy games, which was pretty darn boring to watch, and whenever she was done and I'd pick up the controller to play something, all of a sudden she's asking me to spend time with her. That happened Every friggin time. *screams and throws a plastic bottle against the wall* LOL

Last edited by AnimeJoe : June 14th, 2015 at 03:45 PM.
Old June 14th, 2015, 04:56 PM   #86
Shaolin

Shaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 92
Send a message via ICQ to Shaolin Send a message via Yahoo to Shaolin
Quote:
Pics, or it didn't happen. I know that this shit was going on before the advent of the smart phone, but tell me you got some digital cam action at least.

BTW, Shoalin's all about them titties, boy.
Titties is serious business. They can be the tipping point in preserving otherwise precarious relationships. Now, I'm an ass man myself, but I've come to appreciate the values and virtues of a bountiful handful of chest meat.

Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2015, 07:32 PM   #87
Syndicate

Syndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud of

Live!: Syn Zero
PSN: SynZero-00

Games Owned: 415
Games Wanted: 4
Quote:
Titties is serious business.
...word

"There's one party in Washington. It's the party of money."
David Cay. Johnston

"...forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead."
Phil 3:13

Current Game Rotation - Forza Horizon 3, Forza Motorsport 6, Firewatch, Halo:MCC XB1 | Phantasy Star 360 | PS3 | The Wonderful 101, The Legend of Zelda, Guacamelee: STCE Wii U
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2015, 07:13 AM   #88
Old Fart Gamer

Old Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: Big_Daddy_OFG

Games Owned: 18
Quote:
Titties is serious business.
Truer words were never spoken.

~Moon Tears

"Live and let live."

Logan Douglas Hannan
1/1/2006 - 3/10/2006
Rest in peace, little man.
Old Fart Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2015, 03:44 PM   #89
fgarriel

fgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 133
I'm at the point where my mother can visit me on Father's Day, sit in my house, drink my wine and eat my bread while telling others that I'm financially responsible today because she stole the $5000 I had saved working minimum wage jobs during my adolescence and wouldn't put $20 in my account after I begged for it so that I could wash my clothes; and yet I don't kill her or kick her out. That's the point I'm at.
fgarriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2015, 03:11 AM   #90
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Hey, after she eats your bread and salt, you can't kill her. That's bad karma. Just look how badly that worked out for the Freys...in the books.

Well, not that badly, as things go in that series. They lost a few minor lordlings, but nobody important.
Old June 23rd, 2015, 09:47 AM   #91
Old Fart Gamer

Old Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: Big_Daddy_OFG

Games Owned: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgarriel View Post
I'm at the point where my mother can visit me on Father's Day, sit in my house, drink my wine and eat my bread while telling others that I'm financially responsible today because she stole the $5000 I had saved working minimum wage jobs during my adolescence and wouldn't put $20 in my account after I begged for it so that I could wash my clothes; and yet I don't kill her or kick her out. That's the point I'm at.
I'd say that's growth.

~Moon Tears

"Live and let live."

Logan Douglas Hannan
1/1/2006 - 3/10/2006
Rest in peace, little man.
Old Fart Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2015, 06:12 PM   #92
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Games Owned: 0
Trying to move after getting fired from my job has been a nightmare. My wife got a job and went to Asheville and is staying with her parents now while I try to sort shit out. I have applied for job after job, looked at more houses than you could imagine. Nothing is working out. Supposed to be out of this place end of the month and we have nowhere to live. Also, I got EBT, have been to food banks and shit, and keep dumping money into daily life. Not embarrassed to admit when it gets bad it gets bad.

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2015, 06:13 PM   #93
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

I may end up in a trailer park, guys.

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2015, 09:06 AM   #94
fgarriel

fgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_E_R_O View Post
Trying to move after getting fired from my job has been a nightmare.
What was your job again? Why'd you get fired?
Quote:
I have applied for job after job, looked at more houses than you could imagine. Nothing is working out.
Do you need someone to look over your résumé?
Quote:
Supposed to be out of this place end of the month and we have nowhere to live. Also, I got EBT, have been to food banks and shit, and keep dumping money into daily life. Not embarrassed to admit when it gets bad it gets bad.
This is what happens when you live life (financially) on the razor's edge. I hope your next job affords you the opportunity to save enough to withstand a stretch of unemployment. A trailer isn't the end of the world. Think of it as a rebuilding point.
fgarriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2015, 10:52 PM   #95
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
That sucks, Z_E_R_O. I hope you find something (if you haven't already). Are you trying to land a bartending job?
Old July 18th, 2015, 12:11 AM   #96
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I'm in Philly now and getting settled into my new job in contracting. I've got a LOT of material to learn.
Old July 24th, 2015, 05:39 PM   #97
Big9erFan

Big9erFan has a brilliant futureBig9erFan has a brilliant futureBig9erFan has a brilliant futureBig9erFan has a brilliant futureBig9erFan has a brilliant futureBig9erFan has a brilliant futureBig9erFan has a brilliant futureBig9erFan has a brilliant futureBig9erFan has a brilliant futureBig9erFan has a brilliant futureBig9erFan has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 8
Send a message via AIM to Big9erFan
Lets see....since the last time I posted I think quite a bit has changed..

- finished up my masters degree
- company got purchased by a much larger company
- had a kid (he's 5 months on 7/27)
- got promoted to project manager

we're looking for a new house, though the wife didn't go back to work, so we're waiting to see how the finances settle out. With her not working and instead having the odd makeup artist job and selling some homemade soaps and things I need a better idea of what she's going to be pulling in somewhat regularly before I jump into a larger mortgage and all that goes with a larger house.
Big9erFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2016, 05:14 PM   #98
CAPninja

CAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really nice

Live!: King Barf

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPninja View Post
I'm 35 with one kid and one on the way. I work at a college that teaches prosthetics. Plans are in motion to buy a house this time next year. I would really love to leave California, I hate it here.

Life has been too easy lately, I'm not really used to it.

Closed on a new house 2 days ago. I'm on schedule. Woohoo! But I never left California.
CAPninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2016, 10:53 PM   #99
Pahn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahn View Post
Well, I'm in Philly now and getting settled into my new job in contracting. I've got a LOT of material to learn.
Still this, except I'm physically in Norfolk, VA for a couple more weeks for training.

Then it's back to Philly, ever so slightly more knowledgeable. Then counting down the time until I can move back out west.

I've got a more or less full blown board game addiction right now, which would make more sense if I had time and the ability to play them more often. Oh well. I've been selling off all my old PSOne games to pay for it, so that helps.
Old March 8th, 2016, 09:08 AM   #100
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPninja View Post
Closed on a new house 2 days ago. I'm on schedule. Woohoo! But I never left California.
Congrats on the house!

Not much has changed for me after nearly a year. The only big thing was the trip my wife and I were planning on taking was put on hold again, until next year now. At least this time it wasn't because a kid is on the way. We had to make a few more big purchases, for our house, so we want to pay off all of that first.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: