ConsoleCity Forums   GameStop, Inc.

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old July 12th, 2018, 09:37 PM   #126
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Games Wanted: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin View Post
Ooooh I'd vote for that.
Hahaha, I've been following Croatia in the World Cup, and they've been showing Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović at the games, supporting the team, etc., and for some reason I was suddenly reminded of this thread. Yes, she's still President.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kolinda-grabar-kitarovic.jpg (415.4 KB, 35 views)
Old August 20th, 2018, 11:21 PM   #127
PHISIG

PHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the roughPHISIG is a jewel in the rough

Live!: NeutronBomb

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to PHISIG Send a message via Yahoo to PHISIG
Married with an 8 yr old son. Living in SoCal, doing System Admin for the Air Force. Been civil service for 13 years now but I was a mechanic up until about a year ago.. Finishing my masters in a few months. Overall things are pretty good.

Side note, I see JDGafflin pop up every now and then on ... I wanna say XDA forums or android reddits or something... I always recognize the name. I mostly go by Neutronbomb online for the last 10 years or so as I haven't really associated with my fraternity since I left that school in 2003 ish and PhiSig is a relic of a foregone time in my life lol.

Believe me, Jamal's not getting a $2000.00 toy. You must mean little Tommy, or Chip.
PHISIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2018, 12:04 PM   #128
-Tetsuo-

-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light

Games Owned: 0
Been working at Chipotle for 10 years. I got promoted to register. I want to kill myself my man everytime I wake up. Pretty cool all around.
Old August 22nd, 2018, 07:33 PM   #129
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHISIG View Post
Married with an 8 yr old son. Living in SoCal, doing System Admin for the Air Force. Been civil service for 13 years now but I was a mechanic up until about a year ago.. Finishing my masters in a few months. Overall things are pretty good.

Side note, I see JDGafflin pop up every now and then on ... I wanna say XDA forums or android reddits or something... I always recognize the name. I mostly go by Neutronbomb online for the last 10 years or so as I haven't really associated with my fraternity since I left that school in 2003 ish and PhiSig is a relic of a foregone time in my life lol.
TIL that PHISIG stands for PhiSig. I never put 2 and 2 together before.

Today, I'm still an overpaid and underworked government employee. Except getting paid even more. And worked even less. Soon, I'll be getting paid all the money to do nothing.
Old August 26th, 2018, 10:47 AM   #130
Erbs

Erbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Erbs

Games Owned: 3
Send a message via AIM to Erbs Send a message via MSN to Erbs
Traveling as a nurse in Sacramento right now and drinking with HolyBarFly occasionally.

"I just didn't realize that freaks like Xeo had been busy building shrines in their bedrooms to the God of PGR2 before I started criticising the game." - DG

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Ghosts_o...ex.php?act=idx
Erbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2018, 01:31 PM   #131
The Krakken

The Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 46
Married. 4 children (2 Bio and 2 step). Ages 22, 17, 14 (the one yall helped me get joint custody of), and 7.

That little girl yall helped me get a lawyer to fight? She lives with me full time now.

I left SC and moved to Atlanta. I'm never moving back. My 7 year old is one of the best basketball players in the country under 12 years old, and I have been pretty ok as far as my career. I'm in a valley right now, but I expecgt to climb out of it soon.
Old August 30th, 2018, 09:04 AM   #132
Ghost
Staff Member

Ghost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to all

Live!: Lumar

Games Owned: 92
Send a message via ICQ to Ghost Send a message via AIM to Ghost
Still living in Denver, Don't think I'll ever move away again. I'll be 38 this year...Married for 12 years... have two sons 5 & 8. Working for the same damn company for 16 years in various IT related roles...

Just watching the time fly by. My parents were right... the older you get the quicker it goes... especially after children!
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2018, 10:55 PM   #133
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
It's been a while since I posted an update. I'll share.

I'm back in Western PA, having left Philly about 6 months ago for better promotion opportunities. I'm still doing government contracting, though in quite a different role these days. I'm just about done moving for work, and I'm yearning for WA again.

The Seattle-to-the-border housing market is absolutely gonzo though, so we'll see. It looks like I'll be renting, when/if I can find a job out west.

Leonidas is closing in on 5 years old, and goes to school now. He's a great kid, a real goofball. He's a lot like me, actually, in so many ways. Every day it's something new, so that's exciting. Today, he said that something "sucks" for the first time.

I've still got 2 dogs and a cat. The wife and I have decided that once the animals die off, they're not getting replaced. We just want freedom to come and go as we please. And also not get woken up at 4:30 am to walk the dogs.

My board game collection is still growing, though much more slowly now. I'm right around 140 games at this point. I still don't get to play as much as I want, but I mainly blame other people for being adults and thus lame.

My other hobbies include reading about the latest shit that Trump did, and counting down the weeks until the next election. Let's hope the Democrats fail to fail this time.

I do reddit now to get my fill of forum-type stuff, though to be honest, reddit people are extremely over-sensitive, or full-blown 4chan. There's no happy medium like this place.

Any questions?
Old September 3rd, 2018, 08:33 AM   #134
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: MarsupialJones

Games Owned: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Krakken View Post
My 7 year old is one of the best basketball players in the country under 12 years old
They rank 7 year olds? That's kinda insane lol.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 08:34 AM   #135
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: MarsupialJones

Games Owned: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahn View Post
I do reddit now to get my fill of forum-type stuff, though to be honest, reddit people are extremely over-sensitive, or full-blown 4chan. There's no happy medium like this place.
That seems to be the whole internet now. Everyone is either outraged or trolling.
Old September 8th, 2018, 09:51 PM   #136
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Bigg Russ

Games Owned: 73
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
Holy shit! I remembered my password. This is where I'm at in life right now:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gaming.jpg (197.5 KB, 10 views)
Old September 9th, 2018, 08:11 PM   #137
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Russ View Post
Holy shit! I remembered my password. This is where I'm at in life right now:
Nice. I didn't know there was a Spider-Man edition PS4.
Old September 10th, 2018, 03:30 PM   #138
The Krakken

The Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speKtor View Post
They rank 7 year olds? That's kinda insane lol.
Indeed. That's what I said. But they do.
Old September 10th, 2018, 03:32 PM   #139
The Krakken

OAN....I left SC. I live in Atlanta now.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: