ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Sony
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sony They've led sales in the last console generation and are working on the next with the PS3. Will that and the PSP keep them moving at the top of the pack? Discuss it here.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average. Display Modes
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:44 PM   #276
Gamblor

Gamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to Gamblor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeo View Post
Trust me man... you were never my target audience... I'd be wasting my time to try and win over a natural born hater, like yourself. I've seen enough of your opinions in other threads over the years to know that.

Basically... your approval never meant dick to me. I'm sorry.
Oh believe me, I wasn't going to read your bullshit anyway. But don't act like their is some contingent of suave gamers out there that would have any interest in going to your website. You don't want to appeal to "forum geeks", but posted your first review in....a forum...
Gamblor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:46 PM   #277
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
Oh believe me, I wasn't going to read your bullshit anyway. But don't act like their is some contingent of suave gamers out there that would have any interest in going to your website. You don't want to appeal to "forum geeks", but posted your first review in....a forum...
Truth.
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:50 PM   #278
Xeo

Xeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these parts

Live!: Xeo

Send a message via AIM to Xeo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
There's some good people here... and even a bunch of oddballs I'm actually fond of... but then there's a lot of jaded assholes like yourself, who I could really care less to get an opinion from... I know I'll get them anyway, but they mean nothing to me but a way to pass the down time at work...

You seem to think that consolecity is the voice of gamers all around the world and shit... I posted protoculture shit here because I've been a member here for a long time and I know it's a small community of gamers that I could gather opinions on what we were doing from... I knew I was gunna' get a lot of blind hate... but I also knew I'd get some people who would give me some really sound and honest advice, and I got both... just as expected. I didn't start this thread hoping for the united approval of all consolecity members... cause that shit just was not gunna' happen.

Get Games On GamersGate.com
Xeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:00 PM   #279
hwalker84

hwalker84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Live!: Big H
PSN: Big_H

@Aeon http://www.consolecity.com/forum/sho...&postcount=265

Xeo attacked me because he felt I attacked him. Now I could've taken that gotten pissed and started bashing Xeo but I realized he was only pissed off at a misunderstanding. I'm not one who can't man up and apologize to a friend. I've been gaming with the dude since Crimson Skies.

Last edited by hwalker84 : February 1st, 2010 at 03:12 PM.
hwalker84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:06 PM   #280
Xeo

Xeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these partsXeo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwalker84 View Post
@Aeon

Xeo attacked me because he felt I attacked him. Now I could've taken that gotten pissed and started basing Xeo but I realized he was only pissed off at a misunderstanding. I'm not one who can't man up and apologize to a friend. I've been gaming with the dude since Crimson Skies.
Word... we go back like Duke controllers.

Old February 1st, 2010, 03:15 PM   #281
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeo View Post
There's some good people here... and even a bunch of oddballs I'm actually fond of... but then there's a lot of jaded assholes like yourself, who I could really care less to get an opinion from...
Yes, but how much less could you care?

Quote:

Xeo attacked me because he felt I attacked him. Now I could've taken that gotten pissed and started basing Xeo but I realized he was only pissed off at a misunderstanding. I'm not one who can't man up and apologize to a friend.
Like I said, pimp shit. *high fives Xeo for laying it down*
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:19 PM   #282
Xeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon Storm View Post
Yes, but how much less could you care?

Like I said, pimp shit. *high fives Xeo for laying it down*
lol... you're an asshole...

to answer your question though... i care so little that I woulda blocked all the assholes before I posted the thread, but I cared too little to even bother doing that...

so basically... I couldn't care much less at all... very little... I could almost care no less.... lol.

Old April 6th, 2010, 02:32 PM   #283
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Quote:

Xeo attacked me because he felt I attacked him. Now I could've taken that gotten pissed and started bashing Xeo but I realized he was only pissed off at a misunderstanding. I'm not one who can't man up and apologize to a friend. I've been gaming with the dude since Crimson Skies.
Holy hell where have you been!

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2020, 04:16 PM   #284
-Tetsuo-

-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light

I am here to post protocultures first review. Stay tuned.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: