ConsoleCity Forums   GameStop, Inc.

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old December 28th, 2002, 09:48 PM   #101
Soupbones

Soupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 19
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to Soupbones
"Retart"???

-Unknown
Soupbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old December 28th, 2002, 10:07 PM   #102
Y2L

Y2L is on a distinguished roadY2L is on a distinguished roadY2L is on a distinguished roadY2L is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 37
I read page 1 & 2 and this is fucking jokes.....

....what the fuck is up with all this crap? TGF, or whichever the fuck, has a gay ass face-grabbing fetish. Can you imagine how FUCKING RETARDED it would look like to see some guy grab another guy's face for 5 seconds? It'd look like the same as some 6 year old pretending to play Aliens & is pretending to suck the powers from the enemy.

Fucking hilarious, and retarded, thread.....

And back to the first page, if you had just enough money for the DVD player, and you got a free ride home, why the fuck didn't you buy the DVD player?!?!? Am I missing something here...
Old December 30th, 2002, 03:43 PM   #103
Intruderb

Intruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 420
Games Wanted: 30
Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
lmfao, that was funny
Quote:
Originally posted by MJ
This shit is great
Quote:
Originally posted by MaesterMatthew
This thread is so funny
Quote:
Originally posted by Shin Egg Robo
Thanks for the laughs
Quote:
Originally posted by erp
Only laughter can describe this thread
Quote:
Originally posted by wblade
This is the funniest thread of the year.
Quote:
Originally posted by BLaZe-Ski
This thread = My approval
Quote:
Originally posted by Gamblor
man, this is thread of the year
Quote:
Originally posted by Mia Brain
LMAO!! and yes gamblor, it's pretty much official.... this is thread of the year.
Quote:
Originally posted by M3K
I gotta agree, this is one of the funnier threads this year
Quote:
Originally posted by Y2L
Fucking hilarious
Am I missing something? I thought this thread was rather stupid my damn self...
... first, your dick is going to TOUCH hairy man ass, second your dick is going to PENETRATE hairy man ass, and lastly you're going to have to FUCK hairy man ass until you nut. What if he starts fucking you back? What if the dude starts groaning? Hairy man ass groaning?
Intruderb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2002, 04:45 PM   #104
Da MystiKal 1
Banned

Da MystiKal 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to Da MystiKal 1
whats funnny is the time u wasted trying to quote everyone
Da MystiKal 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2002, 04:52 PM   #105
Tazznum1

Tazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of light

Games Owned: 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Intruderb
Am I missing something?
I am missing the time waisted reading this crap, which is probably not true.

I am Tazznum1, and I approve this message.
Tazznum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2002, 04:59 PM   #106
Da MystiKal 1
Banned

this is 100% true

mojo can confirm some of it himself
Old December 30th, 2002, 05:10 PM   #107
Intruderb

Intruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud ofIntruderb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by Da MystiKal 1
this is 100% true

mojo can confirm some of it himself
and this makes it funnier how? I don't for a second question as to if all of this is real or not? If it's real you guys are pathetic, If it's not real than it's pathetic as well.
... first, your dick is going to TOUCH hairy man ass, second your dick is going to PENETRATE hairy man ass, and lastly you're going to have to FUCK hairy man ass until you nut. What if he starts fucking you back? What if the dude starts groaning? Hairy man ass groaning?
Old December 30th, 2002, 05:11 PM   #108
Da MystiKal 1
Banned

whats so pathetic?
Old December 30th, 2002, 05:15 PM   #109
Intruderb

Quote:
Originally posted by Da MystiKal 1
whats so pathetic?
I don't know, I didn't read it...
Old December 30th, 2002, 05:22 PM   #110
Mooreberg

Mooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really nice

PSN: Fahrenhype

Games Owned: 112
Send a message via AIM to Mooreberg
I should have read this before asking why so many people are annoyed by TMO.

But it's still funny.
Old December 30th, 2002, 05:43 PM   #111
Y2L

Y2L is on a distinguished roadY2L is on a distinguished roadY2L is on a distinguished roadY2L is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 37
Next time you better know what you're talking about, or I'll grab your face.
Old May 1st, 2003, 10:35 PM   #112
Da MystiKal 1
Banned

blast from the past
Old May 1st, 2003, 10:38 PM   #113
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these parts

Live!: SuicideBomberG

Games Owned: 132
Send a message via AIM to Mojo Jojo Send a message via Yahoo to Mojo Jojo
has he OD'ed yet?
Mojo Jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2003, 10:47 PM   #114
BigTime

BigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the roughBigTime is a jewel in the rough

Live!: lamegamertag

Games Owned: 14
What ever happened to that face grabbing faggot?
Old May 2nd, 2003, 08:17 AM   #115
Da MystiKal 1
Banned

he actually called me one day and was like "want to go to burger king?".........
Old April 9th, 2019, 04:28 PM   #116
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these partsMojo Jojo is infamous around these parts

For the record, all of this was real.
Old April 10th, 2019, 05:51 PM   #117
Shinobi128

Shinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the roughShinobi128 is a jewel in the rough

Games Owned: 104
It's been so long that I don't remember reading this at that time. It's funny all over again!
Shinobi128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2019, 07:52 AM   #118
Orinoco Flow

Orinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to behold

Question

That was seventeen years ago. You"re viewpoint isn't a bit different from back then? Well, at least you're not alone in that. Bumped after seventeen years with the reminder it was all real (it was also bumped prior after five months).

This thread had the latest activity in General forum. I look at the last page and see claims of it being the best thread of the year for 2002. Riiiiiiiight. Okay, I let my curiosity get the better of me and started reading from page one.

So it seemed to be about teenage boys a little bit past high school calling each other weirdos and losers over antics that went on back when they were in high school maybe middle school as well. Quibbling over minutiae of events of that time. So, imagine that. Silly teenage boys doing silly ass shit and screwing off like teenage boys do. A teenager exhibited poor problem solving skills. Hilarious? Entertaining? A great thread? No, no and no. So this was a whole lot of to do over what wasn't much at all.
Orinoco Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2019, 03:41 PM   #119
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
I can't get past all the "gay" this and "faggot" that. Yeesh.
Old April 13th, 2019, 04:46 AM   #120
Orinoco Flow

Orinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to behold

Two very important words in the teenage masculine vocabulary.

Actually, I suspect they are closeted asexuals and bi—romantic.
Orinoco Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2019, 04:30 PM   #121
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orinoco Flow View Post
Two very important words in the teenage masculine vocabulary.

Actually, I suspect they are closeted asexuals and bi—romantic.
Well, I've been guilty of using such language in the past as well. Thankfully, for decent human beings, such language is a relic of the past.

Unfortunately, there's a lot of indecent human beings.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 10:55 AM   #122
Mojo Jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orinoco Flow View Post
That was seventeen years ago. You"re viewpoint isn't a bit different from back then? Well, at least you're not alone in that. Bumped after seventeen years with the reminder it was all real (it was also bumped prior after five months).

This thread had the latest activity in General forum. I look at the last page and see claims of it being the best thread of the year for 2002. Riiiiiiiight. Okay, I let my curiosity get the better of me and started reading from page one.

So it seemed to be about teenage boys a little bit past high school calling each other weirdos and losers over antics that went on back when they were in high school maybe middle school as well. Quibbling over minutiae of events of that time. So, imagine that. Silly teenage boys doing silly ass shit and screwing off like teenage boys do. A teenager exhibited poor problem solving skills. Hilarious? Entertaining? A great thread? No, no and no. So this was a whole lot of to do over what wasn't much at all.
I was simply reminiscing. I felt nostalgic and was reading posts from my stupid teenage years and thought it would be funny to see how far we have come. There's nothing going on here, so I looked back to the past. But thanks for reminding me why this place is a grave yard. See you guys in another 10 years.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: