ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > Gaming
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming One place to talk all games

Old December 10th, 2015, 05:36 AM   #1
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 191
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to bigloser Send a message via MSN to bigloser
Rainbow Six: Siege

I know this website has a history of a lot of Rainbow fans, myself included. Pretty crazy how long it's been since we've gotten a rainbow game(Vegas 2 was 2007).

If you tried the beta and hated Siege, the retail release is better than the beta. The rounds start much faster, and the game looks a little better.

There's a serious lack of content at launch. Three game types, 11 maps, and 20 operators puts Siege in the same category as Evolved and Battlefront for the least amount of content for a 60 dollar game. The only saving grace is Ubisoft is promising free maps and modes, with the first batch coming in January.

If you're looking for a slower paced shooter, with no respawns, might wanna give Siege a look... certainly isn't great, but feels a niche that has been missing on consoles for quite a few years.
Old December 17th, 2015, 03:13 PM   #2
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
I've debated picking it up. I should have put it on my Christmas wish list, for my wife. What platform are you playing on, and do you have any idea how large the community is?
Old December 17th, 2015, 07:03 PM   #3
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 191
Send a message via AIM to bigloser Send a message via MSN to bigloser
Sales numbers from Steam and the UK is looking like Rainbow bombed. But the community seems dedicated, always have people to play with, and they usually communicate with a headset.

I'm on PS4, but I honestly haven't been playing much. Just so much stuff out, hard to find time for all of it.
Old December 22nd, 2015, 01:15 PM   #4
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser View Post
Sales numbers from Steam and the UK is looking like Rainbow bombed. But the community seems dedicated, always have people to play with, and they usually communicate with a headset.

I'm on PS4, but I honestly haven't been playing much. Just so much stuff out, hard to find time for all of it.
All thse games will continue to bomb if they try to copy COD and Battliefield, they need to make something different/better.

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2015, 07:12 PM   #5
-Tetsuo-

-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light

Games Owned: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by turningpoint View Post
All thse games will continue to bomb if they try to copy COD and Battliefield, they need to make something different/better.
Siege isn't anything like either of those.
Old December 28th, 2015, 05:22 PM   #6
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: MarsupialJones

Games Owned: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tetsuo- View Post
Siege isn't anything like either of those.
I got it for Christmas and no, its really nothing like those other games. Like, at all.

I like it alot so far.
Old January 19th, 2016, 09:22 AM   #7
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
For anybody interested, according to Major Nelson, the PS4, Xbox One and PC versions are all $34.99. It's available on amazon.com, and is for today only: Click Here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: