ConsoleCity Forums

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > Dricas Gaming Forums > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Discussion General discussion of Dricas Gaming. Discuss all things relevant to the site.

Old March 16th, 2001, 05:14 PM   #26
BBALLTHUGS

BBALLTHUGS can only hope to improveBBALLTHUGS can only hope to improve

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
it's all to the gravy

i don't need to whin son who r you anyway mine ur own bizzness CUZ YUR COMMENT WAS NOT NEEDED IM FLYIN THROW THE LADDER I DON'T CARE IF YOU CAN SEE IT OR NOT I'LL BE #1
\

SO BRING UR COMMENTS ALL YOU WANT CUZ I AIN'T GOIN ANYWHERE
BBALLTHUGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old March 16th, 2001, 09:10 PM   #27
2good2btru

2good2btru has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i still dont get it how did oneraidersfan and ultradricas get boot off dricas because of your multiple accounts BBALLTHUGS? ultradricas lives in ontario too but not in t.o. just because they live in canada means they get deleted too? for god sakes they dont even use the same area code this is bs.
2good2btru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2001, 03:43 AM   #28
All-starD
Banned

All-starD is an unknown quantity at this point

DONT DIS BBALL EVEN THOUGH OFFICIAL RULES STATE THAT ONLY ONE ACCOUNT PER HOUSEHOLD THERE IS ONE EXCEPTION IF THE PLAYER HAS APPLIED BE4 NOVEMBER HE OR SHE HAS NOT BROKEN ANY RULES SO THEREFORE BBALL IS COOL

WATUP BBALLLLL
All-starD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2001, 10:40 AM   #29
DMAXIMUS

DMAXIMUS has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via AIM to DMAXIMUS
bballthugs.... I guess....

I'm making my triumphant return to the asphalt dawggs.....
sup bballthugs or whatever name you're going by - i played you I beleive twice - because the 2nd time you wanted me to play your brother ( who I beat too) - that's neither here or there
just wanted to state that we had two nice and cordial games sonn - and I feel you- but rules are rules - and ain't nothing stopping you from coming back....so make the climb and prove the busta's wrong dawgg!!!!
i guess everyone forgot about Dmax? lol......He's Baaaaaack!!! i'll get up with yall....peace
DMAXIMUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2001, 12:16 PM   #30
BBALLTHUGS

DMAX IS A KOOL GUY THX FOR THE COMMENT

At least u didn't backstab me like the guyz, my brother and myself played everyday! O yea King ur bros is in dricas, u have to lie2 us as well. i understand speacial treatment and all. Rules are rules but I emailed dricas, and they knew my brother was going to sign up. Yo we all need reality checks, this is really getting sick. I c nuttin but a bunch of hardcord gamers cept an elite few, that just sit on all night cutting people up, and quitting or pulling the plug. J2 I have heard from alot of members that u r #1 plug puller on this ladder. I never have to do that, becuz I respect losses on my record. J2 u take this ladder far to serious, kick me off just cuz I was movin you out of top ten. Like I said u r sour, J2. And Cag I know that u r just following rules. But yo stop hatin on me, cuz always respected u, fair play was always my game. Mix u have weak skills, and u think u r 2 good, it's just a game. We all lose in a while. Yo this is huge apology out the main true guy in this ladder, michael234, sorry for my ccomments in the lobby bro and anyone that was there. U would understand if this happened to u. Michael gives shots to everyone, and man damn this is bs, I'll miss u all, but u'll cme n my bro around.
PEACE YALL STAY TRUE AND REPORT
J2 try to glue your phone jack in ur dc maybe that will help. LOLOLOOOLOLO
Old March 17th, 2001, 12:22 PM   #31
BBALLTHUGS

whoever ultra and raiders r!!!!

Whoever posted that I was the cuz of that raiders guy getting booted, Man u smokin some wack or wat. Everytime I saw that raiders guy he was floodin or hatin. He got himself booted. I cliam my own bootage n my bros nuttin to do with u pal.
Old March 17th, 2001, 04:17 PM   #32
TheGlove

TheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud ofTheGlove has much to be proud of

Live!: Tiio

Games Owned: 63
Send a message via AIM to TheGlove
i want to know......

BBALLTHUGS, i think u have it backwords my friend, i never turned my back on u, if anything, u turned ur back on me! Up until u got deleted we were very tight on this ladder, we always had good games, then, after u get deleted, u start bashing me, sayin that i have no game? That's pretty weak bro, i didnt think u would turn out to be like this, i never did anything to u, i always enjoyed our games, if u do come back, tell me what ur name will be, cus ill still play you.

p.s. I DO have game cus i have beaten u pleny of times.
TheGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2001, 07:18 PM   #33
2good2btru

yo oneraidersfan didn't get booted for floodin and hatin he got booted because dricas claims that BBALLTHUGS is his account to so he got booted for multiple accounts which is puck up. ultradricas same thing got booted by your illegal account. oneraidersfan rank in 50 and ultradricas 100's in the nfl2k1 ladder. two honest dricas gone due to your account bballthugs.
Old March 17th, 2001, 07:25 PM   #34
DricaChampion

DricaChampion is on a distinguished roadDricaChampion is on a distinguished roadDricaChampion is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to DricaChampion
hey idiot i member in a tourny i was hostin u said hey champ its me thareporter when u were bball how gay

and im da 1 who got u off cause i got kicked off and i want u to know how it feels

learn from ur mistakes u stupid fat fuk and move on like i did

at least i admited i was wrong
DricaChampion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2001, 08:55 AM   #35
BBALLTHUGS

WELL NOW IM COMIN AND IM PISSED

Yo GLove Sorry bro I was just pissed. And Glove u kno THaREPORTER is my bro, we've played 2 humans and u kno we are both decent balllers. To the message above, u just provoked me to take the whole top FIVE. Ya thats right boyz I'm coming for 1,2,3,4,5 and maybe 6 if I feel like it. U guyz backstabbed to the point of making me perfect this damn video game. U fukt with the wrong person all of u. So watch I'm taking of this ladder, due to this bs. Hate, cuz your fate is comin!
Old March 19th, 2001, 10:30 PM   #36
airmaxbj

airmaxbj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

you never reported anyway, good riddence
airmaxbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2001, 06:13 AM   #37
WILL420
Banned

WILL420 is an unknown quantity at this point

uhhhhhhhhh what he said!!

nuthin personal man, but kings right. he has wooped some azz lately and he is back in action! so i suggest u do the same patna!peace
WILL420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2001, 05:11 PM   #38
2good2btru

hey BBALLTHUGS just want to know if your using any free isp in canada. if you are hook me up with some the bell sampatico is slow as hell cant even play nfl 2k1 anymore.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: