GameStop, Inc.
ConsoleCity Forums

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > Dricas Gaming Forums > Rants and Raves Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rants and Raves Discussion Want to praise a good opponent, or bash a bad one? This is the place. Try to be nice...

Old March 28th, 2001, 09:23 PM   #1
shawnpk

shawnpk is an unknown quantity at this point

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to shawnpk
y2kpimps email me so i can speak to you and explain how come it is not report cause they keep locking my thing up
shawnpk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old March 28th, 2001, 09:36 PM   #2
YoungFan

YoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: xIceCBx
PSN: IceCB

Games Owned: 56
Send a message via AIM to YoungFan Send a message via Yahoo to YoungFan
the reason they keep locking it up is because there is a nonreporter list put his name on that you dont need to keep posting it.
YoungFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2001, 09:37 PM   #3
shawnpk

were is there a non reporters list?
Old March 28th, 2001, 09:40 PM   #4
YoungFan

YoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond repute

look around on this forum it is somewhere on here. there is a link to mail the name to the person who will update it.
Old March 28th, 2001, 09:42 PM   #5
shawnpk

all i see is stuff about forums and privacy statements
Old March 28th, 2001, 09:44 PM   #6
YoungFan

scrool down the rants and raves forums you will see it.
Old March 28th, 2001, 09:53 PM   #7
shawnpk

sorry bro i cant find it
Old March 28th, 2001, 09:54 PM   #8
y2kpimps

y2kpimps has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Personally I don't care if you submit my name for this list, or post here everyday. I know damn well I reported the loss, and you won't milk me for another one.
y2kpimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2001, 09:59 PM   #9
shawnpk

say bro, all im askin is that you report, which that was not done, 1 reason i know this is because i would be rank in 200 not 500 cause i was ranked 400 something how can i fall back from winning against a person who is alot higher than me. and right when i ran it in with marshal faulk the screen froze and it said i lost connection with the other player. y would that have happened right then. when i was up 41 to 28 which i would have made it 42 to 28 but you had left the game. and the game was not reported cause i kept looking cause i felt proud of myself
Old March 28th, 2001, 10:01 PM   #10
shawnpk

check my rank, what the hell does it say it says 528 or somewhere around there how could i fall back so far in such little time when as you say your reported, buti would have been ranked 200 and something?
Old March 28th, 2001, 10:03 PM   #11
shawnpk

and then it did not say it on your pro that you report cause it would have stopped your winning streak when you hit 4 instead of you going up to 12 and then reporting to funkmaster. cause after the game i checked if you did and it didnt have it yet and at that time it was up to 4 and i waited a day and emailed you to remind you and no reply. so i check and your still on your winning streak at 7 and i had not moved up any i had actually moved back and so i waited another day still no report and i had moved back to the 500 and you were on your winning streak of 12 and then it said neg 1 so i check to see who you report too and it was funkmaster and not me
Old March 28th, 2001, 10:12 PM   #12
y2kpimps

This is my last response on this subject, there's no pleasing you, I responded to all of your posts in here, and I know I reported the loss. I have no problem with reporting my losses, it doesn't drop me in rank. As far as Funkmaster goes, I was using that game as example to show that I do report my losses and posted that on one of your other many posts about me in here, so there was no reason to check to see who I reported to since I had already reported the loss to you.
Old March 28th, 2001, 10:15 PM   #13
shawnpk

there is reason because i did not move up any spots since that game man. and i asked dricas to send me a list of all the reports in the last five days just to prove it to you man. that, that game was not report to me and if you did you reported to the wrong shawn
Old March 28th, 2001, 11:34 PM   #14
y2kpimps

That's cool have them send me the list too! If I'm wrong I will report again!
Old March 29th, 2001, 12:04 AM   #15
shawnpk

alright bro, when they send it ill get them to send it to you too. just to show it to you that i have no win against you.
Old March 29th, 2001, 12:12 AM   #16
2good2btru

2good2btru has a little shameless behaviour in the past

report it!

hey y2kpimps its obvious you didn't report the guy his win yet. you want to push your winning streak as far as possible so you would look good and what you forgot is that your reputation is more important than some bogus record. you should take that into consideration and do the right thing and report the damn loss before you give yourself a bad name and no one gives you no more shots. his ranking should of went to 300s if you reported maybe you reported to yourself or something lol
2good2btru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2001, 12:22 AM   #17
borzu2k

borzu2k can only hope to improveborzu2k can only hope to improve

Ive actually had about 4-5 reports not go through before. I knew I reported but something happened. Oh well I got my friendly reminder and then I reported, doubled checked and went along with my day. Sometimes things happen.
borzu2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2001, 12:40 AM   #18
y2kpimps

and you are?

2good2btru...hmmmmm and you are, I wonder? Shawnpk said he is going to have dricas send him the report list and if it proves that my report did not go through then I will report again. My record is far from bogus and this has nothing to do with a streak, you win some you lose some. My feedback speak for my reputation, and as for you 2good2btru your profile speaks for itself also. Enough said...

[Edited by y2kpimps on 03-28-2001 at 11:54 PM]
Old March 29th, 2001, 01:01 AM   #19
2good2btru

2good2btru has a little shameless behaviour in the past

you want to know who i am huh. ok ill tell you. this be ultradricas i got deleted because they said me and oneraidersfan is the same people lols. i b*tch about it in the post and now i cant post nothing with that name. i am not planning to join dricas again but i still want to post. anyways we are getting off topic. you didn't defend yourself good enough y2kpimps all you said is that you report it already but seems like you have no prove to go with it. i think his rank would change dramatically not decrease if you reported. i dont think johnathon have time to do that and give him the last 5 days of the report list. just do what is right and report is that hard. all of this wouldn't happen if you did it in the first place
2good2btru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2001, 07:05 AM   #20
shawnpk

let me put it like this bro. in this game i have been cheated lied to about ranks and had at least half the games i played not reported so that i would move up. but i was proud of myself and i think i deserved that game cause i would have stop my 7 game lossing streak with defeating someone extremely higher than me. but it didnt go threw and y2kpimps knows i was ranked in the 400 when i beat him cause i told him my rank was somewhere around 480 and from that time i have moved back to 530's and im tired of people not reporting especailly when there ranked ahead of me. if its behind me its not that much. i just send them an email and if they dont reply i just give them some neg and dont give them anymore shots thats all. but i busted my ass just to keep up with him in that game. but then i beat him. and if that win did come threw dont you think that i would have noticed that it went up. but no it went back.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: