ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old May 8th, 2003, 03:13 PM   #1
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 191
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to bigloser Send a message via MSN to bigloser
If your best friend had a sex change...

Would you marry/date him/she? I mean before the sex change you would have gotten along with him better then anyother person. After the sex change, the only difference will be the fact that you guys will be able to participate in even more activities together(one of them being sex) so wouldn't you be crazy not to marry your best friend?
bigloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:13 PM   #2
Da MystiKal 1
Banned

Da MystiKal 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to Da MystiKal 1
lol buddae, how about u answer the question first
Da MystiKal 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:16 PM   #3
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute

Now, now, ladies first
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:17 PM   #4
hawk54321

hawk54321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Games Owned: 110
is it just me, or is this topic seriously wacked out?

Ask a stupid person, get a stupid answer.

If it tastes good it's trying to kill you.

Sometimes words hurt more than a tightly balled fist.
hawk54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:19 PM   #5
bigloser

Quote:
Originally posted by hawk54321
is it just me, or is this topic seriously wacked out?
Welcome to my mind *insert evil laughter here*
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:22 PM   #6
Bingo

Bingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond reputeBingo has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: CHEAP SU1T

Send a message via AIM to Bingo
This thread gets a big AYOOOOO from Bingo.
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:23 PM   #7
fgarriel

fgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 133
My best friend is already a woman. If she wanted to become a man, I wouldn't be her friend anymore... not because she wanted to become a man, but because she deceived me into thinking that she wanted to fufill her female marital functions.

That is... if my wife became a man, I wouldn't want to have sex with her, and I'd feel deceived as she's never expressed such feelings before.

I know a gal who was a guy and is on hormones to be a woman, has changed her name, and is in the midst of sex change operation and therapy... and she's a lesbian. Yes, I'm serious.
fgarriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:27 PM   #8
mountpanic

mountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 267
Send a message via AIM to mountpanic Send a message via Yahoo to mountpanic
Well, if you're talking about that episode of Just Shoot Me, yeah, I'd be all over her if she was Jenny McCarthy. Most transexuals just aren't that attractive.

My best friend is my fiancee, so a sex change there would create some problems, to say the least. Second best friend, also a woman, so again, not interested. My best MALE friends would NOT make attractive women, so that's not gonna work out either.

Generally, though, it's not so wise to get involved with a friend, regardless of whether they had a sex change, or are natural born women (as many of my friends are).

There is no one you couldn't love once you've heard their story.
Mary Lou Kownacki (via Fred Rogers)

Enjoy the CC Free Games Archive
mountpanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:59 PM   #9
Gek54

Gek54 is an unknown quantity at this point

Games Owned: 89
Send a message via AIM to Gek54
Is this the same person that asked if it was anymore taboo for 2 brothers to perform sexual acts on each other than it would be for a brother and sister?
Gek54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 04:10 PM   #10
Tazznum1

Tazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of lightTazznum1 is a glorious beacon of light

Games Owned: 24
No, but I'd ask if I could see what's doing down there.

I am Tazznum1, and I approve this message.
Tazznum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 04:15 PM   #11
Erbs

Erbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Erbs

Games Owned: 3
Send a message via AIM to Erbs Send a message via MSN to Erbs
jamie lee curtis was a hermaphrodite!

"I just didn't realize that freaks like Xeo had been busy building shrines in their bedrooms to the God of PGR2 before I started criticising the game." - DG

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Ghosts_o...ex.php?act=idx
Erbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 07:18 PM   #12
BIG MIKE

BIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: beerhammer

Games Owned: 1
I doubt if any amount of surgery could make any of the dudes I know look even remotely "cute"

Maybe if I was like realy realy drunk, but even then that would be doubtful.

member and founder of the"space wasting, off topic bastards club"

'May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.'

R.I.P KRD, I miss you buddy.
BIG MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2003, 10:36 AM   #13
hawk54321

hawk54321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Games Owned: 110
what was that quote from the man show about guys best friends being their wives, gfs or fiances?

Ask a stupid person, get a stupid answer.

If it tastes good it's trying to kill you.

Sometimes words hurt more than a tightly balled fist.
hawk54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2003, 10:40 AM   #14
Kev

Kev has a reputation beyond reputeKev has a reputation beyond reputeKev has a reputation beyond reputeKev has a reputation beyond reputeKev has a reputation beyond reputeKev has a reputation beyond reputeKev has a reputation beyond reputeKev has a reputation beyond reputeKev has a reputation beyond reputeKev has a reputation beyond reputeKev has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 36
TMO wouldn't even wait for the operation. If he had a friend, I mean...

Cheers,

Kev
Old May 9th, 2003, 12:19 PM   #15
Da MystiKal 1
Banned

Da MystiKal 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to Da MystiKal 1
Quote:
Originally posted by Kev
TMO wouldn't even wait for the operation. If he had a friend, I mean...

Cheers,

Kev

lol
Da MystiKal 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: