GameStop, Inc.
ConsoleCity Forums

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > Dricas Gaming Forums > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Discussion General discussion of Dricas Gaming. Discuss all things relevant to the site.

Old December 14th, 2000, 09:23 PM   #1
blueblazer

blueblazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
My brother is getting a dreamcast for christmas, but he and i are stuck between games. Can I have your opinions on both. And on quake 3 arena, can 2 ppl from one dc play in the same areana game? let me know of your views on both games asap. Thanx
blueblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old December 14th, 2000, 11:46 PM   #2
*Rambo*

*Rambo* can only hope to improve*Rambo* can only hope to improve

QUAKE 3 ALL THE WAY!

Yo!
I always thought it was cool how in Chu Chu Rocket you could have up to three friends over on your DC and still play against someone over the net. Quake 3, unfortunately, doesn't allow you two have two people on one DC AND play over the net. As for the football game, I think you can have up to 4 people on the same DC and still play over the net but I may be wrong as I've never played it. All I can say is that you won't be sorry you bought Quake 3. It's the most addictive game I have EVER played!
*Rambo*
*Rambo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2000, 11:34 AM   #3
sirbills

sirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these parts

Get them both if you can

Get the both of them if you can. They both are great games. If you can only get one and you and your brother want to play at the same time then get NBA 2K1 first. Like Rambo said you can only play one at at time online with Quake. Quake is still an awesome game though. Just make that your next game purchase. They are both solid additions to anyones game library.
sirbills is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: