ConsoleCity Forums

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > Dricas Gaming Forums > Opponent Finder
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Opponent Finder Looking for an opponent to crush in ESPN NFL Football? Or maybe a late night fragfest in Rainbow Six 3? Post your available dates/times and match up with fellow members.

Old December 17th, 2000, 10:05 PM   #1
Hamlet

Hamlet has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
I'm thinking about buying it, and I can't find the damned game at any video store. If you have played this game, tell me if it is worth getting or not. Thanks!
Hamlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old December 18th, 2000, 01:29 AM   #2
THX1138

THX1138 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you have ever imagined yourself in the cockpit of starfighter, then
yes, you will no doubt find this
game enjoyable.Good sound, great graphics and excellent control, make this game a must buy.(though most would probably disagree on the control issue;it will take a few days to master but it is a rewarding experience).
Online play is a blast, there's nothing like entering a match, taking out the ace and cleaning up the rest with a laser cannon; it's an exilerating feeling that will leave your adrenaline pumping or nerves frayed depending on the outcome.
If this is your cup of tea, don't hesitate, buy it! We need more online bretheren to join our small but growing ranks.
THX1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2000, 04:07 PM   #3
sirbills

sirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these partssirbills is infamous around these parts

If you liked Wing Commander, you should like this game. The same designer made both games. The only problem I've read about this game is the over-complicated control scheme.
sirbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2000, 05:47 PM   #4
*Rambo*

*Rambo* can only hope to improve*Rambo* can only hope to improve

Colony Wars

Starlancer is a lot like Colony Wars on the PSX. I think Colony Wars was a more polished game and especially had better sound FX but Starlancer has 128 bit graphics (looks great on a VGA) and has a very smooth online mode. This is definitely an "A" title and you most certainly will like it.
Live long and prosper.
*Rambo*
*Rambo* is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: