ConsoleCity Forums

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > Dricas Gaming Forums > Rants and Raves Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rants and Raves Discussion Want to praise a good opponent, or bash a bad one? This is the place. Try to be nice...

View Poll Results: Camp Hyrule? Are you Gonna Join?
Yes 1 33.33%
No 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 16th, 2001, 08:52 PM   #1
2Legit84

2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts

Live!: Freakish Mind

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to 2Legit84
VOTE!!!
2Legit84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old April 17th, 2001, 01:43 AM   #2
detour1

detour1 has much to be proud ofdetour1 has much to be proud ofdetour1 has much to be proud ofdetour1 has much to be proud ofdetour1 has much to be proud ofdetour1 has much to be proud ofdetour1 has much to be proud ofdetour1 has much to be proud ofdetour1 has much to be proud ofdetour1 has much to be proud ofdetour1 has much to be proud of

Live!: detour1

Send a message via ICQ to detour1 Send a message via AIM to detour1 Send a message via Yahoo to detour1
I only played 3 of the top 10. That leave 7 that disgrace to me. only played. TheeeGod,BigBadBoyz55,PrplVengeance. Mebe the top 10 think that they to good to play some one like me ......I have to play very hard to keep a ranking of 150.
Old April 17th, 2001, 03:16 PM   #3
2Legit84

2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts

Bump!
Old April 17th, 2001, 03:52 PM   #4
YoungFan

YoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: xIceCBx
PSN: IceCB

Games Owned: 56
Send a message via AIM to YoungFan Send a message via Yahoo to YoungFan
well it looks like the two people i thought were going to win this are lol.
YoungFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2001, 10:24 PM   #5
2Legit84

bump, bump, bump..damnit I can't believe they switch this over to this sh!tty forum...it gets no hits in here...Rants and Raves is where its at baby...not this general Discussion BS
Old April 17th, 2001, 10:29 PM   #6
RompinTime

RompinTime can only hope to improveRompinTime can only hope to improve

wow levi looks like he's really pulling away here. I thought bbb was a really cool guy, maybe others thought differently.
Old April 17th, 2001, 11:47 PM   #7
HORNSUP

HORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to all

rompin

I've heard some things about badboyz being a pr*ck to people that are not really ranked that high. Since he changed his name I haven't had a problem with him, but when he was Cowboys55 I remember he was really rude to people in the lobbies, cursing a lot, and flooding all the time. He would even type something like "1st one to challenge me gets a shot" and then just deny everybody... lol
HORNSUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2001, 10:41 AM   #8
YoungFan

YoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond repute

i will tell you this bbbz is a D1ck that is all i have to say.
Old April 18th, 2001, 05:55 PM   #9
BigBadBoyz55

BigBadBoyz55 can only hope to improveBigBadBoyz55 can only hope to improve

Live!: JBx11

Send a message via AIM to BigBadBoyz55 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBadBoyz55
Damn, I got alot but im in 3rd, STOMPER13 is beating me, I didn't know he was hated. Alot of people voted for leviton, I mean alot, but my vote went to myself so I don't look selfish!
Old April 18th, 2001, 06:31 PM   #10
BigBadBoyz55

LoL, as I say that someone gives me a vote. LoL, anyone with enough balls to say who they voted for, then come out and say, you don't have to hide Ann Frank's. OK GuYz cYa LaTeR...

PeAcE, BigBadBoyz55
Old April 18th, 2001, 10:52 PM   #11
2Legit84

I voted for Leviton..the guy is a non report-quitter-crybaby from what I have heard about him...never has any other top 10 been as bad of a member as Leviton, and it looks like Leviton is right where he belongs on this poll....
Old April 19th, 2001, 12:32 AM   #12
gendronjosh

gendronjosh will become famous soon enoughgendronjosh will become famous soon enoughgendronjosh will become famous soon enoughgendronjosh will become famous soon enoughgendronjosh will become famous soon enoughgendronjosh will become famous soon enough

Live!: sonnykoufax

Games Owned: 7
Send a message via Yahoo to gendronjosh
Whoever voted for Redskin and Metsace must be a couple of morons. Those are two of the classiest players on this ladder. And if your thinking about voting for Theeeegod then you need to be shot, he is also a class guy and great player.

In case your wondering, I voted for Leviton I really REALLY wanted to vote for Ramurazz but at least he is good at the game so I had to go with Leviton.
gendronjosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2001, 02:16 AM   #13
hitmanhart150

hitmanhart150 is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to hitmanhart150
you wanted us to come out and say it sooooooo...

I voted for BadBoyz
you still haven't responded to when I asked if things were cool and you'd stop arguing, and then you start with STOMPER, somone I know is a much better person (and player) than u....the guy has given me shot after shot and never complained when i was winning, reported promptly in my one win against him and obviously is getting this bad rap from you and your band of suck up friends, and as for giving free wins, that's ridiculous if you're actually doing it, but at this point I wouldn't put anything past you.............i never played leviton, and I probably never will because of all the controversy that surrounds him....but the loser of the week=BigBadBoyz55
hitmanhart150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2001, 05:32 AM   #14
YoungFan

i voted for bbbz55.
Old April 19th, 2001, 06:27 AM   #15
YoungFan

look like i was right again. go look at the top10 and go look at who isnt there. bbbz55. he was unranked.
Old April 19th, 2001, 11:40 AM   #16
STOMPER13
Banned

STOMPER13 is an unknown quantity at this point

9 votes...well i dont know what i did but i can take a hint.O ya nobody wanted to belive me when i wrote the post about bbb55 now look at him.
STOMPER13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2001, 12:05 PM   #17
HORNSUP

HORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to allHORNSUP is a name known to all

stomper..... i think a few people remember redrum..... lol
HORNSUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2001, 03:30 PM   #18
2Legit84

Stomper, you are the coolest guy in Dricas...I think BBBz55 got a lot of people against you...your honest, report your losses right away and don't get all pissed off when you lose....Out of everyone in Dricas, I consider you my best friend in Dricas...you got mad skilz that go along with a great attitude for the game!
Old April 19th, 2001, 03:43 PM   #19
shawnpk

shawnpk is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to shawnpk
why yall dissin on bigbadboyz55 he was always cool to me. i never played him but i talked to him. he is cool. and thats messed what that he was kicked like that
shawnpk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2001, 06:03 PM   #20
BigBadBoyz55

YoungFan

What did I ever do to your gross ass? I didn't do jack, and yea I got unranked due to frictous losses, and I am guilty of that! I won't sit here and lie to you, but I got a problem with you YoungFan, I never did sh*t to you, and I made a post trying to get you to work in the forums, so your just a backstabbing bastard yo!!!

PeAcE, cowboy55
Old April 19th, 2001, 06:50 PM   #21
YoungFan

hey bbbz remember when you where still under cowboyz55 you like to flood you where a ranker. and you would leave me alone. you also a dick and you report to people that you didnt play you are giving this top10 a bad name.
Old April 21st, 2001, 07:40 PM   #22
2good2btru

2good2btru has a little shameless behaviour in the past

sega2kduo and bbbz but since he is out that leaves sega2kduo.
2good2btru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2001, 10:00 AM   #23
SegaManDCN55
Banned

SegaManDCN55 is an unknown quantity at this point

how bout we. .. .

lol I was just thinkin just sittin down on my chair and chillin y dont we have a I quit Dricas Match between,

YoungFan vs BBB55
and
Leviton vs Sega2kduo

Cuz it Seems like u all hate each other lol
SegaManDCN55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2001, 10:03 AM   #24
YoungFan

i wont play bbbz now even if he is number one and i am number two. go read my now i am pissed thread.
Old May 8th, 2001, 03:57 PM   #25
PrplVengeance

PrplVengeance is an unknown quantity at this point

Trying to figure out who is the same? Phyig said that two of the top ten are the same and should both get a vote. I have a clue but not sure.
Peace PrplVengeance

You've been blessed
PrplVengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: