ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old May 7th, 2003, 10:28 PM   #1
Da MystiKal 1
Banned

Da MystiKal 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to Da MystiKal 1
How to approach a girl in the mall?

thats my question. have any of u done that, and if u have what did u say that was successful.

the thing is, like if its at a dance...i have no prob asking a girl to dance and stuff..cuz there is something u can do

but what about if ur like at a mall...what u say??

lol i wanted to today, but got to nervous...i should have had some vodka or something

Last edited by Da MystiKal 1 : May 7th, 2003 at 10:34 PM.
Da MystiKal 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 7th, 2003, 10:37 PM   #2
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Lightbulb How to approach a girl in the mall?

Try this: Ask her what she's shopping for; then, offer to Jew down the merchants in exchange for her AIM screen name or e-mail address.
Old May 7th, 2003, 10:42 PM   #3
J33Edwards

J33Edwards is on a distinguished roadJ33Edwards is on a distinguished roadJ33Edwards is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 33
Send a message via AIM to J33Edwards
ask her if she wants to go to the restroom and toss your salad
Old May 7th, 2003, 10:42 PM   #4
Da MystiKal 1
Banned

lol really

u should have seen this girl...what an ass!!!!
Old May 7th, 2003, 10:44 PM   #5
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Thumbs up u should have seen this girl...what an ass!!!!

If she looks anything like the girl in that other pic you posted I'd probably toss her.
Old May 7th, 2003, 10:45 PM   #6
GuitarGuru

GuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 369
Send a message via AIM to GuitarGuru
I usually approach them with a pistol and a "promise" that I wont hurt them if they come with me.
Old May 7th, 2003, 10:51 PM   #7
Noodle

Noodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to behold

Games Owned: 24
Send a message via AIM to Noodle
while she is walking in the mall, catch up and walk ahead of her, do the moonwalk, spin, snap your fingers and point to your shoes and say, "Sup".
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2003, 10:52 PM   #8
Da MystiKal 1
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Noodle
while she is walking in the mall, catch up walk ahead of her and do the moonwalk, spin, snap your fingers and point to your shoes and say, "Sup".

[email protected]!~12`[email protected][email protected]! WIZZZLE!!!

Hawk54321 was with me. he can confirm on the hotness of her ass
Old May 7th, 2003, 10:55 PM   #9
phenom

phenom is a jewel in the roughphenom is a jewel in the roughphenom is a jewel in the roughphenom is a jewel in the roughphenom is a jewel in the roughphenom is a jewel in the roughphenom is a jewel in the roughphenom is a jewel in the roughphenom is a jewel in the roughphenom is a jewel in the roughphenom is a jewel in the rough

Games Owned: 4
Offer to buy her some panties from Victoria's Secret if she will go out with you..............
Old May 7th, 2003, 11:21 PM   #10
molsonmuscle

molsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nice

Games Owned: 15
Send a message via MSN to molsonmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to molsonmuscle
just walk up casually and say "you ever been eaten out by a fat dude in an overcoat" and give her your winningest smile. if that doesn't work that bitch has got some high standards or is a dyke, a big k-d lang loving dyke
Old May 7th, 2003, 11:38 PM   #11
KidRockDog

KidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Yahoo to KidRockDog
Quote:
while she is walking in the mall, catch up and walk ahead of her, do the moonwalk, spin, snap your fingers and point to your shoes and say, "Sup".
Ha.

Just a simple "Heeey, I'm ________, what's goin on/what's your name/where are you from" etc.

Whatever you need for a ego boost before then is fine. Just think about it, if she turns you down or slams you, who gives a fuck? You'll probably never see her again.

If you approach her when she's with friends, you score confidence points.
Old May 7th, 2003, 11:40 PM   #12
Da MystiKal 1
Banned

its funny cuz i can speak in front of like 100 people

heck, i can walk up to anyone...but for some reason my mind kinda locks up if its all about getting a girl's number at like a mall for example
Old May 7th, 2003, 11:47 PM   #13
KidRockDog

KidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond reputeKidRockDog has a reputation beyond repute

It's all about the stagger and the look, man. First impression is all she'll get if you just want a number for then, so you need to make a good one.
Old May 8th, 2003, 01:59 AM   #14
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: MarsupialJones

Games Owned: 149
this reminds me of something two of my friends did at the mall acouple years ago. on of my buddies was a security gaurd at the mall and me and 3 other guys were there talking with him when this hot girl and here semi hot friend walked by. My freind the security gaurd told one of my other freinds to go steal the bag she was carrying then he would chase him down, get the bag and bring it back to her, then he would have and excuse to talk to her. so a couple minutes and 10 bucks later, my freind actually decided to do it, he bolted out, in a full sprint, and just when he got to about 10 feet from the girl, a janitor pushing a cart came out from around the corner and my buddy SMOKED it. stuff flew everywhere and he did like a complete flip over it and landed flat on his back. we started lauging our asses off, it looked like a bomb went off. the girl (the one he was gonna rob) came over and asked if he was ok (he was) and he milked it for all it was worth, she came over and called us assholes for laughing at him (she didnt know we were freinds with him). he ended up going for lunch with her an here freind and dated her for like a month, it was one of the funniest things i have ever seen, the security gaurd still wants his 10 bucks back.
Old May 8th, 2003, 06:20 PM   #15
KidRockDog

That's the best story I've heard all day.
Old May 8th, 2003, 06:29 PM   #16
MiaBran

MiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 44
Send a message via AIM to MiaBran Send a message via MSN to MiaBran Send a message via Yahoo to MiaBran
Quote:
Originally posted by KidRockDog
That's the best story I've heard all day.

ditto, that had me laughing for quite a bit.

Persistence is having the same goal over and over.
MiaBran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 06:50 PM   #17
BigWillyNYG

BigWillyNYG will become famous soon enoughBigWillyNYG will become famous soon enoughBigWillyNYG will become famous soon enoughBigWillyNYG will become famous soon enoughBigWillyNYG will become famous soon enoughBigWillyNYG will become famous soon enoughBigWillyNYG will become famous soon enough

Hahaha, that is hilarious. Man you don't know how much money i'd pay to see something like that in person. I wouldn't have been able to control my bowels had I witnessed that.
BigWillyNYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 06:56 PM   #18
KidRockDog

The best part was the "flipping over the cleaning supplies".
Old May 8th, 2003, 07:04 PM   #19
BIG MIKE

BIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: beerhammer

Games Owned: 1
Well, the whole aproach is gonna have alot to do with if your wife is with you or not. If you have wifey just say- "Hey honey, I'll be right back- that hot assed 17 year old looks like she'd make a FINE babysitter, I wanna go get her number."

If your "wife free" simply approach the hot assed mall babe and offer her 10 bucks- chicks dig money!

member and founder of the"space wasting, off topic bastards club"

'May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.'

R.I.P KRD, I miss you buddy.
BIG MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 07:48 PM   #20
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: BizzyBum
PSN: BizzyBum
Steam: BizzyBum

Games Owned: 375
Quote:
LMAO
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 10:18 PM   #21
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: MarsupialJones

Games Owned: 149
Quote:
Originally posted by BigWillyNYG
Hahaha, that is hilarious. Man you don't know how much money i'd pay to see something like that in person. I wouldn't have been able to control my bowels had I witnessed that.
just one of the benefits of growing up in a small town. i have so many stories about dumb things we did growin up, i could write a movie.
Old May 8th, 2003, 11:22 PM   #22
molsonmuscle

molsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nice

Games Owned: 15
Send a message via MSN to molsonmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to molsonmuscle
Quote:
Originally posted by speKtor
just one of the benefits of growing up in a small town. i have so many stories about dumb things we did growin up, i could write a movie.
spek that's like my friends, my friend justin has been workin on a book about us for about 2 years he's just havin some writers block, we also have started a script for a screenplay which involves one night of us getting utterly hammered and in various forms of trouble
Old May 8th, 2003, 11:32 PM   #23
KidRockDog

Quote:
Originally posted by speKtor
Your stories, equally retarded as mine, are laughed at. Mine are made fun of.

I'll never understand you ignorant mother fuckers. (not directed at you, speK)
Old May 9th, 2003, 02:16 AM   #24
st_trooper
Banned

st_trooper is an unknown quantity at this point

Live!: xxxx

Quote:
Ha.

Just a simple "Heeey, I'm ________, what's goin on/what's your name/where are you from" etc.

Are you trying to get her phone number or put her to sleep?

st_trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2003, 02:19 AM   #25
st_trooper
Banned

st_trooper is an unknown quantity at this point

Live!: xxxx

Quote:
Your stories, equally retarded as mine, are laughed at. Mine are made fun of.
Some of his stories have been made fun of... I never heard them but something about breaking windows.
st_trooper is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: