ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

View Poll Results: For $100,000 tax free, I would fuck a dude, anal till I blow it
Yes 7 53.85%
No 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 11th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #51
Old Fart Gamer

Old Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: Big_Daddy_OFG

Games Owned: 18
Games Wanted: 0
I still gotta pass.

As stated previously stated, I don't need 100k that badly.

Butt, heh heh, look at it logically. How the fuck are you going to get it up for some hairy man ass? Seriously? You can fanatasize about some hot babe all you want but that doesn't change the fact that there's some dude bent over in front of you, spreading his hairy man ass butt cheeks, and waiting for you to pop it in.

Now say you do manage to get it up. How do you clear your mind of the fact that, first, your dick is going to TOUCH hairy man ass, second your dick is going to PENETRATE hairy man ass, and lastly you're going to have to FUCK hairy man ass until you nut. What if he starts fucking you back? What if the dude starts groaning? Hairy man ass groaning?

FUCK NO!!!

I just don't see how it could be done and I certainly couldn't do it.

~Moon Tears

"Live and let live."

Logan Douglas Hannan
1/1/2006 - 3/10/2006
Rest in peace, little man.
Old Fart Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old April 11th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #52
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Fart Gamer View Post
I still gotta pass.

Butt, heh heh, look at it logically. How the fuck are you going to get it up for some hairy man ass? Seriously? You can fanatasize about some hot babe all you want but that doesn't change the fact that there's some dude bent over in front of you, spreading his hairy man ass butt cheeks, and waiting for you to pop it in.

Now say you do manage to get it up. How do you clear your mind of the fact that, first, your dick is going to TOUCH hairy man ass, second your dick is going to PENETRATE hairy man ass, and lastly you're going to have to FUCK hairy man ass until you nut. What if he starts fucking you back? What if the dude starts groaning? Hairy man ass groaning?

FUCK NO!!!

I never got this far thinking about it.

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #53
Old Fart Gamer

Old Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turningpoint View Post
It's 100K!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by turningpoint View Post
I never got this far thinking about it.
It's 100K!!!

~Moon Tears

"Live and let live."

Logan Douglas Hannan
1/1/2006 - 3/10/2006
Old April 11th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #54
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgarriel View Post
Not gonna happen. No way, no how. I would not even consider it. Not for $100K. Not for $1,000,000. Not for $10,000,000.

BTW, same answer if it's a woman whom I find physically attractive.
Somebody call him out for this shit I can't do it.

/the small print in case you missed it.......

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #55
Ghost
Staff Member

Ghost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to allGhost is a name known to all

Live!: Lumar

Games Owned: 92
Send a message via ICQ to Ghost Send a message via AIM to Ghost
You would never get this image out of your mind... and money won't change that... I don't think I could do it...
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #56
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Quote:
It's 100K!!!
Ahahahaha! And everything you said about the experience is where I am with it. I just can't get hard for a dude, bruh.
Old April 11th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #57
OneEyedJap

OneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud of

Live!: Bill Cosby Jr

Send a message via MSN to OneEyedJap
This is clearly an age/generational thing. I think the older guys grew up in a time where banging dudes as a dude was much less acceptable than it is now.

Those who said yes

Age 26 - Me
Age 27 - Erbs
Age 28 - Vid Gamer
Age 29 - Molson
Age 29 - Peter
Age 29 - Razor
Not sure how old Arod is, but I think kind of young
Baron3ss, well, age isn't the factor there

Those who said no
Age 32 - Ghost (He was on the fence)
Age 37 - Ceril
Age 37 - BitWise
Age 37 - Frank
Age 38 - Aeon
Age 41 - Russ
Age 44 - RookieCAF
Old - Shaolin
Old - OFG
Old - CAPninja
Unknown - Exodus

Interesting, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RookieCAF View Post
No, Not at all. I don't care what trips your trigger. If you want to fuck guys more power to you.
I think Rookie's statement is indicative how older people view it. Clearly hung up on fucking a dude as being just plain wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Gamer View Post
Shit, I'd do it for a free Big Mac if it was an attractive tranny.
Us younger people don't really see the problem with it. There's no stigma attached for us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Suave View Post
I'm not gay or anything, but if Tom Brady wanted to have sex with me, I'd probably have too out of general principle.

Last edited by OneEyedJap : April 11th, 2013 at 09:04 PM.
OneEyedJap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #58
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Bigg Russ

Games Owned: 73
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
No freak out happening in the slightest. I just know I wouldn't do it for money. If it meant saving my kid's life or something, then sure. For money? Fuck outta here...

I'm just as amazed at how easily some of you would.

And why you gotta go talking about robbing banks? 'Cause I'm Black?!
Old April 11th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #59
OneEyedJap

OneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Russ View Post
No freak out happening in the slightest. I just \know I wouldn't do it for money. If it meant saving my kid's life or something, then sure. For money? Fuck outta here...

I'm just as amazed at how easily some of you would.
Exactly. I don't view it as some major problem. To me it's just some gross task that would pay out handsomely. You view it as some huge life event that isn't worth 5,000 hours of work at an average paying job.
Quote:
I'm not gay or anything, but if Tom Brady wanted to have sex with me, I'd probably have too out of general principle.

Last edited by OneEyedJap : April 11th, 2013 at 09:35 PM.
Old April 11th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #60
Erbs

Erbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Erbs

Games Owned: 3
Send a message via AIM to Erbs Send a message via MSN to Erbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
You would never get this image out of your mind... and money won't change that... I don't think I could do it...
You could get that image out of your head, and life would go on, and you could get back to normalcy. If victims of sexual assault can go about living a normal life eventually, I think I'd be able to get over banging a dude for 100 grand.

"I just didn't realize that freaks like Xeo had been busy building shrines in their bedrooms to the God of PGR2 before I started criticising the game." - DG

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Ghosts_o...ex.php?act=idx
Erbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #61
Shaolin

Shaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Shaolin Send a message via Yahoo to Shaolin
Talking

Quote:
I still gotta pass.

FUCK NO!!!

Thats it....I'm out. done.

Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 07:17 AM   #62
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneEyedJap View Post
Exactly. I don't view it as some major problem. To me it's just some gross task that would pay out handsomely. You view it as some huge life event that isn't worth 5,000 hours of work at an average paying job.
I do? You got it backwards, son. I never typed that either. What I'm inferring, exactly, is that it would have to BE some major huge life event for me to even CONSIDER doing something like that. If 100K is a 'huge life event', then please stop the planet so I can get catch the next shuttle outta here.
Old April 12th, 2013, 07:40 AM   #63
OneEyedJap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Russ View Post
I do? You got it backwards, son. I never typed that either. What I'm inferring, exactly, is that it would have to BE some major huge life event for me to even CONSIDER doing something like that. If 100K is a 'huge life event', then please stop the planet so I can get catch the next shuttle outta here.
I'm not saying you think the 100K is a huge life event. I'm saying the banging a dude would be a huge life event for you that you would never do unless Jigsaw had your kid strapped to a timebomb.

You're saying you'd only have sex with a man to save the life of your child or something. That seems to me like you're viewing the whole thing is being pretty god damn serious.

I'm equating it to some typical Fear Factor shit. Eating a cock roach, laying in a bed of turantulas, etc. There's nothing more to it other than it being gross for me. It wouldn't take a gun to my loved one's head to get me to do either of those.

There's something about sex with a man that just freaks you older people the fuck out.
Quote:
Old April 12th, 2013, 07:44 AM   #64
Old Fart Gamer

Quote:
This is clearly an age/generational thing. I think the older guys grew up in a time where banging dudes as a dude was much less acceptable than it is now.

Those who said yes

Age 26 - Me
Age 27 - Erbs
Age 28 - Vid Gamer
Age 29 - Molson
Age 29 - Peter
Age 29 - Razor

Those who said no
Age 37 - Ceril
Age 37 - BitWise
Age 37 - Frank
Age 38 - Aeon
Age 41 - Russ
Age 44 - RookieCAF
Old - Shaolin
Old - OFG
Old - CAPninja
Unknown - Exodus

Interesting, no?
A board divided over sex and money.

It's an age-old story.

~Moon Tears

"Live and let live."

Logan Douglas Hannan
1/1/2006 - 3/10/2006
Old April 12th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #65
Razor

Razor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via ICQ to Razor
Quote:

Those who said yes

Age 26 - Me
Age 27 - Erbs
Age 28 - Vid Gamer
Age 29 - Molson
Age 29 - Peter
Age 29 - Razor

Those who said no
Age 37 - Ceril
Age 37 - BitWise
Age 37 - Frank
Age 38 - Aeon
Age 41 - Russ
Age 44 - RookieCAF
Old - Shaolin
Old - OFG
Old - CAPninja
Unknown - Exodus

Interesting, no?

I think Rookie's statement is indicative how older people view it. Clearly hung up on fucking a dude as being just plain wrong.

Us younger people don't really see the problem with it. There's no stigma attached for us.
Lol that's some great work right there Jap.

Consider this perspective:

Assuming the process could be worked out (as per OFG's point), you could set aside 10k of that 100k, and have a threesome with 2 of the hottest women you could find.
Old April 12th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #66
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Quote:
It's 100K!!!
My thought was this.

DUde shaves his ass clean, there's nothing weird about the damn thing.

It's as close to a women's ass as possibly can be, and then i'd be able to do it i think.

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #67
notsofun28

notsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant future

Thumbs up

Quote:

Those who said yes

Age 26 - Me
Age 27 - Erbs
Age 28 - Vid Gamer
Age 29 - Molson
Age 29 - Peter
Age 29 - Razor

Those who said no
Age 37 - Ceril
Age 37 - BitWise
Age 37 - Frank
Age 38 - Aeon
Age 41 - Russ
Age 44 - RookieCAF
Old - Shaolin
Old - OFG
Old - CAPninja
Unknown - Exodus

Interesting, no?

Excellent analysis!
Old April 12th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #68
fgarriel

fgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_E_R_O View Post
Somebody call him out for this shit I can't do it.

/the small print in case you missed it.......
Look, there's a lot of ways I could fuck up and ask for forgiveness from my family. This isn't one of them. Sexual infidelity - even if it were explicitly for money (i.e., 'work' and not pleasure) - is a deal breaker in my marriage. From a purely financial point of view, a divorce would cost me at least $100,000, to say nothing of the emotional consequences for the 4 of us.
fgarriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #69
fgarriel

fgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 133
No, especially if it were for money. That would show that I had a price and isn't a problem that could be solved in the relationship.
fgarriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #70
Bigg Russ

Stigma is an interesting word. I still don't think I'm understood though. I don't find anything particular wrong with it. My view is a lot more 'worldly' than I let out. If that's what people want to do, I'm QUITE OKAY with it. Honestly. I'm not weirded out by it and such. I'm just saying I don't want MY dick in another MALE'S ass. Heck, there are some FEMALES I wouldn't slide my dick in either. There's no stigma attached to that either. LOL!!

And I don't think it's so much that you younger cats don't have an issue with it. I just think a few of you aren't aware of certain things yet. Just my take on it. Ya know, ya grow and learn shit. Your views will change. Trust.
Old April 12th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #71
RookieCAF

RookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond reputeRookieCAF has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 331
Games Wanted: 5
I wasn't judging, I was just pointing out Peter was quite eager to poke something into another guys ass.
So, what are you saying. That men actually pay you for sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefMATRIXense
that's correct.

RookieCAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #72
Shaolin

Shaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Shaolin Send a message via Yahoo to Shaolin
The age analysis is interesting.

Maybe its that, when I was young, I was down for all kinds of shenanigans and bullshit. Now that I'm older, I don't want that nonsense anymore. I'm ok with what others do with their lives but I've got clear, strict boundaries on what I'll allow in mine.

Or, it may be that the newer generation is so emasculated and feminized that having homosexual sex is just another way to get off. Might not even have to get paid for it, or get drunk to do it.

Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #73
ceril

ceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud ofceril has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 378
Quote:

Those who said yes

Age 26 - Me
Age 27 - Erbs
Age 28 - Vid Gamer
Age 29 - Molson
Age 29 - Peter
Age 29 - Razor

Those who said no
Age 37 - Ceril
Age 37 - BitWise
Age 37 - Frank
Age 38 - Aeon
Age 41 - Russ
Age 44 - RookieCAF
Old - Shaolin
Old - OFG
Old - CAPninja
Unknown - Exodus

Interesting, no?
I think you are correct about it being a generation thing BUT I think your conclusion as to why is incorrect.

I think the younger generation will do anything for money and fame for that matter where us older folks don't think that way.. Just my thoughts.
If anything as you get older you have less sexual inhibitions.
Old April 12th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #74
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin View Post
The age analysis is interesting.

Maybe its that, when I was young, I was down for all kinds of shenanigans and bullshit. Now that I'm older, I don't want that nonsense anymore. I'm ok with what others do with their lives but I've got clear, strict boundaries on what I'll allow in mine.

Or, it may be that the newer generation is so emasculated and feminized that having homosexual sex is just another way to get off. Might not even have to get paid for it, or get drunk to do it.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceril View Post
I think you are correct about it being a generation thing BUT I think your conclusion as to why is incorrect.

I think the younger generation will do anything for money and fame for that matter where us older folks don't think that way.. Just my thoughts.
If anything as you get older you have less sexual inhibitions.
Younger people don't have as much money, and Generation Y-fi grew up watching shit like Fear Factor (and Jack Ass). They see that shit as a challenge, or a badge of honor or some shit.

Man, I'd love 100K of 'easy' money, but I don't think that I could get hard for a man. Hell, there are a lot of women I can't get/stay hard for.

How much money does 100K look like now-a-days when you're under 30? I guess plenty.
Old April 12th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #75
Arod1983

Arod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 22
Quote:

Those who said yes

Age 26 - Me
Age 27 - Erbs
Age 28 - Vid Gamer
Age 29 - Molson
Age 29 - Peter
Age 29 - Razor

I'm 29...your observation is dead on
Arod1983 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: