ConsoleCity Forums

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > Dricas Gaming Forums > Opponent Finder
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Opponent Finder Looking for an opponent to crush in ESPN NFL Football? Or maybe a late night fragfest in Rainbow Six 3? Post your available dates/times and match up with fellow members.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 3.45 average. Display Modes
Old December 1st, 2002, 03:11 PM   #10626
278lives4ever
Banned

278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: two78live4ever

Games Owned: 14
Games Wanted: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Unruly
nfl2k3 cheats...my WRs drop 10 times more than the games...and why does the qb always seem to be able to break a sack and throw for a td?
because you throw it to a covered wr....and ther qb thing...um get a better d line.
278lives4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old December 1st, 2002, 04:00 PM   #10627
PhanTuhC
Staff Member

PhanTuhC can only hope to improvePhanTuhC can only hope to improvePhanTuhC can only hope to improvePhanTuhC can only hope to improvePhanTuhC can only hope to improve

Live!: The Hibachi

Games Owned: 4
Send a message via AIM to PhanTuhC
Corey Dillion is crying lol
Old December 1st, 2002, 04:21 PM   #10628
VipERWarriOR

VipERWarriOR will become famous soon enoughVipERWarriOR will become famous soon enoughVipERWarriOR will become famous soon enoughVipERWarriOR will become famous soon enoughVipERWarriOR will become famous soon enoughVipERWarriOR will become famous soon enoughVipERWarriOR will become famous soon enoughVipERWarriOR will become famous soon enoughVipERWarriOR will become famous soon enoughVipERWarriOR will become famous soon enough

Live!: VipERWarriOR

Games Owned: 81
Send a message via AIM to VipERWarriOR
Cards .. 49-0
VipERWarriOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2002, 04:40 PM   #10629
PhanTuhC
Staff Member

PhanTuhC can only hope to improvePhanTuhC can only hope to improvePhanTuhC can only hope to improvePhanTuhC can only hope to improvePhanTuhC can only hope to improve

We stunked that game.
Old December 1st, 2002, 04:45 PM   #10630
OneEyedJap

OneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud of

Live!: Bill Cosby Jr

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via MSN to OneEyedJap
Go Priest Holmes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Suave View Post
I'm not gay or anything, but if Tom Brady wanted to have sex with me, I'd probably have too out of general principle.
OneEyedJap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2002, 04:50 PM   #10631
Xclusive

Xclusive can only hope to improveXclusive can only hope to improve

Live!: Xclusive

Games Owned: 10
Send a message via AIM to Xclusive
Quote:
Originally posted by 278lives4ever

because you throw it to a covered wr....and ther qb thing...um get a better d line.

nah my WRs are open...they just cant be touched for awhile...but the CPU WRs get hit immediately and hold on to the ball sometimes...their d line has better hands than my WRs
My friends, my kins, I like, I love it
I show, I prove, I live, I learn
I show, I teach, I run these streets
My kin, my heart, my heat, my rhythm
My rap, my beat, my life, my head and my feet
My heart, my soul, my candy, my cake
My platinum, my gold, my land, my gate
My Benz, my lake
My keys, my money, my love, my hate
My clothes, my phone, my house, my home
My money, my comb, my sugar, my spice
My base, my chrome
My rhythm, my music, my home
My world, my girl, my life, my home, my..."

Xclusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2002, 07:37 PM   #10632
PhanTuhC
Staff Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Unruly

nah my WRs are open...they just cant be touched for awhile...but the CPU WRs get hit immediately and hold on to the ball sometimes...their d line has better hands than my WRs
What team do you use?
PhanTuhC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2002, 08:32 PM   #10633
278lives4ever
Banned

278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute278lives4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by wrongo
Corey Dillion is crying lol
no hes not he doesnt care about this season...he wil be back next year with the AFC north champion cincinnati bengals...ill put money on it 2...so before you talk PUT your money where your mouth is.
Old December 1st, 2002, 08:33 PM   #10634
278lives4ever
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by VipERWarriOR
Cards .. 49-0

LMAO!!!!!!! bengals havent even lost by that much this season.
Old December 1st, 2002, 08:43 PM   #10635
Erbs

Erbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Erbs

Games Owned: 3
Send a message via AIM to Erbs Send a message via MSN to Erbs
But once again, the Bengals have all their starters, and dont give me that bullshit with "Oh, one of our LBs has a sore toe". The Cardinals top WR and top RB are out, theyre playing with backups.

"I just didn't realize that freaks like Xeo had been busy building shrines in their bedrooms to the God of PGR2 before I started criticising the game." - DG

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Ghosts_o...ex.php?act=idx
Erbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2002, 11:25 PM   #10636
278lives4ever
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Erbs
But once again, the Bengals have all their starters, and dont give me that bullshit with "Oh, one of our LBs has a sore toe". The Cardinals top WR and top RB are out, theyre playing with backups.

so what....they have everyone one on defense....and there defense gave up 7tds......
Old December 2nd, 2002, 01:04 PM   #10637
278lives4ever
Banned

hmm wow no1 posting in antcap for more then 12 hours WTF!
Old December 2nd, 2002, 02:35 PM   #10638
comin4you

comin4you will become famous soon enoughcomin4you will become famous soon enoughcomin4you will become famous soon enoughcomin4you will become famous soon enoughcomin4you will become famous soon enoughcomin4you will become famous soon enoughcomin4you will become famous soon enoughcomin4you will become famous soon enoughcomin4you will become famous soon enough

Games Owned: 65
Three letters, a space, and then two letters. See below.

XBL UC
comin4you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2002, 02:41 PM   #10639
Xclusive

Xclusive can only hope to improveXclusive can only hope to improve

Live!: Xclusive

Games Owned: 10
Send a message via AIM to Xclusive
Quote:
Originally posted by wrongo

What team do you use?

only team ive used is the Redskins...in my season i got cris carter out of free agents and he has a 90 catch rating and he drops balls more than the worst WR on the other team...catches...before he gets his 2nd foot down he gets it and drops...other teams worst WR...catches and doesnt get a chance to get any feet down before gettin hit and holds on to the ball
My friends, my kins, I like, I love it
I show, I prove, I live, I learn
I show, I teach, I run these streets
My kin, my heart, my heat, my rhythm
My rap, my beat, my life, my head and my feet
My heart, my soul, my candy, my cake
My platinum, my gold, my land, my gate
My Benz, my lake
My keys, my money, my love, my hate
My clothes, my phone, my house, my home
My money, my comb, my sugar, my spice
My base, my chrome
My rhythm, my music, my home
My world, my girl, my life, my home, my..."

Xclusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2002, 03:10 PM   #10640
Erbs

Erbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Erbs

Games Owned: 3
Send a message via AIM to Erbs Send a message via MSN to Erbs
Quote:

so what....they have everyone one on defense....and there defense gave up 7tds......
So if the Cardinals Had David Boston theyd at least put up more points on the board. Thomas Jones, meh, I think shipp is better but still....The Bengals have all their starters and they still lose.

"I just didn't realize that freaks like Xeo had been busy building shrines in their bedrooms to the God of PGR2 before I started criticising the game." - DG

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Ghosts_o...ex.php?act=idx
Erbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2002, 03:26 PM   #10641
PhanTuhC
Staff Member

Quote:

he wil be back next year with the AFC north champion cincinnati bengals...ill put money on it 2...
Boy i'll bet you $200 that the Bengals WILL NOT be the AFC North Champions.
PhanTuhC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2002, 04:22 PM   #10642
VipERWarriOR

VipERWarriOR will become famous soon enoughVipERWarriOR will become famous soon enoughVipERWarriOR will become famous soon enoughVipERWarriOR will become famous soon enoughVipERWarriOR will become famous soon enoughVipERWarriOR will become famous soon enoughVipERWarriOR will become famous soon enoughVipERWarriOR will become famous soon enoughVipERWarriOR will become famous soon enoughVipERWarriOR will become famous soon enough

LoL kiss $200 away if you bet 278.
Old December 2nd, 2002, 06:06 PM   #10643
comin4you

comin4you will become famous soon enoughcomin4you will become famous soon enoughcomin4you will become famous soon enoughcomin4you will become famous soon enoughcomin4you will become famous soon enoughcomin4you will become famous soon enoughcomin4you will become famous soon enoughcomin4you will become famous soon enoughcomin4you will become famous soon enough

Lmfao.
Old December 2nd, 2002, 07:08 PM   #10644
comin4you

VipER? You playing UC tonight?
Old December 2nd, 2002, 07:08 PM   #10645
VipERWarriOR

nO siR. Unl3ss I have some time. It'll be NFL and NHL for me
Old December 2nd, 2002, 07:10 PM   #10646
comin4you

NHL? That a goody?
Old December 2nd, 2002, 07:15 PM   #10647
VipERWarriOR

Yes. a 'goody goody'
Old December 2nd, 2002, 07:37 PM   #10648
comin4you

Played vId yet?
Old December 2nd, 2002, 10:36 PM   #10649
VipERWarriOR

No. lol. Haven't seen him
Old December 2nd, 2002, 10:36 PM   #10650
comin4you

Oh, okay. ?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: