ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General > Sports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sports Sports talk goes here

Old January 9th, 2016, 11:59 PM   #101
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: BizzyBum
PSN: BizzyBum
Steam: BizzyBum

Games Owned: 375
Games Wanted: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by turningpoint View Post
I mean this could be the most hilarious loss I've ever seen. I means it a complete fucking joke, I'm just laughing because it's all I can do. I've seriously never seen a team just give away a game until tonight. They literally have the game away
I've literally seen everything now.

I'm pretty sure I'd stop being a Bengal fan after witnessing what an absolute joke they were tonight.
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old January 10th, 2016, 12:00 AM   #102
2Legit84

2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts

Live!: Freakish Mind

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to 2Legit84
Quote:
I mean this could be the most hilarious loss I've ever seen. I means it a complete fucking joke, I'm just laughing because it's all I can do. I've seriously never seen a team just give away a game until tonight. They literally have the game away
The coach lost control of his team....
2Legit84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2016, 12:02 AM   #103
2Legit84

2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts2Legit84 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Gamer View Post
I've literally seen everything now.

I'm pretty sure I'd stop being a Bengal fan after witnessing what an absolute joke they were tonight.

Karma after those bitches started throwing shit at Roethlisberger as he was carted to the locker room...

Giving Philly a run as the classiest fans in the NFL
Old January 10th, 2016, 12:19 AM   #104
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: BizzyBum
PSN: BizzyBum
Steam: BizzyBum

Games Owned: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Legit84 View Post
Karma after those bitches started throwing shit at Roethlisberger as he was carted to the locker room...

Probably not a good look either to have like 6 Bengals run off the field into the locker room after that first interception. lol
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2016, 12:26 AM   #105
2Legit84

AJ McCarron in the postgame complained that it was always raining really hard when they had it on offense, but it wasn't raining hard for Pitt on offense....LMAO
Old January 10th, 2016, 02:10 AM   #106
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Quote:

Lol, where is the karma for their cheap shots?

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2016, 02:58 AM   #107
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Quote:
AJ McCarron in the postgame complained that it was always raining really hard when they had it on offense, but it wasn't raining hard for Pitt on offense....LMAO
Hahaha, really? That's pretty funny.
Old January 10th, 2016, 10:36 AM   #108
Old Fart Gamer

Old Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: Big_Daddy_OFG

Games Owned: 18
Condolences, Peter.

Your team has only itself to blame. I can't remember if I've ever seen a team implode like that. Burfict went from never having to pay for drink again in his life in Cincinnati to being burned in effigy in the span of what? A minute? I want to feel sorry for Marvin Lewis but I can't. You reap what you sow. It was a fitting end to the ugliest hock...er....football game I've ever seen in my life.

BTW, let's hear it for KC's defense. Got me around 40 points in playoff fantasy!

~Moon Tears

"Live and let live."

Logan Douglas Hannan
1/1/2006 - 3/10/2006
Rest in peace, little man.
Old Fart Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2016, 07:03 PM   #109
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Fart Gamer View Post
Condolences, Peter.

Your team has only itself to blame. I can't remember if I've ever seen a team implode like that. Burfict went from never having to pay for drink again in his life in Cincinnati to being burned in effigy in the span of what? A minute? I want to feel sorry for Marvin Lewis but I can't. You reap what you sow. It was a fitting end to the ugliest hock...er....football game I've ever seen in my life.

BTW, let's hear it for KC's defense. Got me around 40 points in playoff fantasy!
I totally agree, and yes I'm kicking myself for not taking them

Old January 10th, 2016, 07:03 PM   #110
turningpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
Hahaha, really? That's pretty funny.
Ha, it was pretty true, it was crazy. Still a lame thing to complain about.

Old January 10th, 2016, 07:04 PM   #111
turningpoint

Quote:
Ahabahaajahaahahahahahha fat white trash fag. The look on zimmers face, lolololollolol.

Laces out!!!

Old January 10th, 2016, 07:30 PM   #112
2Legit84

Quote:
Ahabahaajahaahahahahahha fat white trash fag. The look on zimmers face, lolololollolol.

Laces out!!!

Atleast coming out of this game I can hold my head high....You guys might want to go back to the old days of putting paper bags over your head.
Old January 10th, 2016, 08:53 PM   #113
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

It's hard to get too excited, since it was against a 9-7 team, but it was on the road, against a team that was on a four game win streak. It was also nice to see the Packers' offense finally get it together. It didn't see like that, after the first quarter, but it was like they flipped a switch and they were moving the ball in ways I haven't seen in weeks and weeks.

I believe all the road teams won!
Old January 10th, 2016, 09:09 PM   #114
Jerome

Like I said, hard to get too excited, but I'm just glad we weren't a one and done playoff team:

Quote:
Washington didn't beat a team all season that finished with a winning record...

~ Yahoo! Sports
Old January 10th, 2016, 10:56 PM   #115
turningpoint

Quote:
Atleast coming out of this game I can hold my head high....You guys might want to go back to the old days of putting paper bags over your head.
Lol, why? I hope we offer burfict a contract to make him the highest paid lb in the NFL. Pacman will be back next season to alkng with Reggie Nelson.

Team will be fine and ready for another shot at the playoffs. Too early Superbowl51 champs!

Old January 11th, 2016, 08:42 AM   #116
Jerome

Gross...

Quote:
Bengals fan allegedly peed on someone during fight in stands

Rebecca Butts of the Cincinnati Enquirer reported that six fans were arrested.

Scrolling down the list, they’re mostly fistfights, including some men punching women.

But one arrest that occurred in Cincinnati definitely stands out. As poor as fan behavior can be at football games, this is not something you see everyday.

"Martin Cooke, 33, of Germantown, Kentucky, was arrested after police said he urinated on the person in front of him in Paul Brown Stadium. Cooke, who wore a Bengals hoodie, is accused of fighting with the man and punching him in the face, court documents state. He is facing disorderly conduct and assault charges. Cooke is scheduled to appear in court Monday."

Full Article
In regards to this coming weekend, if the Packers aren't able to pull an upset I think I'll root for the Cardinals. It'd be cool to see Carson Palmer and Larry Fitzgerald finally get Super Bowl rings.
Old January 11th, 2016, 11:51 AM   #117
DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to all

Live!: TheDirtyOne

Games Owned: 71
Send a message via ICQ to DirtySanchez Send a message via AIM to DirtySanchez
Quote:
Lol, why? I hope we offer burfict a contract to make him the highest paid lb in the NFL.
Burfict isn't just dirty as hell. He literally was the reason the Bengals comeback failed. You might want to reconsider that statement.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2016, 03:58 PM   #118
turningpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
Burfict isn't just dirty as hell. He literally was the reason the Bengals comeback failed. You might want to reconsider that statement.
WHAT!

He was the reason we even had a comeback, he sacked Jen and injured him, then he picked off the back up to pretty much seal the game...

Dude has so much talent it's crazy....hell he probably has more talent then the entire Colts defense.

Old January 12th, 2016, 03:59 PM   #119
Jerome

Ouch...

I DID take a missed chip shot in order for the Seahawks to walk out of there, and move on, but his points are spot on.

Last edited by Jerome : January 12th, 2016 at 04:03 PM.
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2016, 07:48 PM   #120
DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to allDirtySanchez is a name known to all

Live!: TheDirtyOne

Games Owned: 71
Send a message via ICQ to DirtySanchez Send a message via AIM to DirtySanchez
Quote:
WHAT!

He was the reason we even had a comeback, he sacked Jen and injured him, then he picked off the back up to pretty much seal the game...

Dude has so much talent it's crazy....hell he probably has more talent then the entire Colts defense.
I won't deny the Colts' secondary has been shit for basically my entire life, but without Burfict's petty ass personal foul on Antonio Brown that last drive, Pittsburgh doesn't get in field goal range and Cincinatti is still in the playoffs. As it stands, his dirty play lets me continue to remind you that the Bengals' last playoff win came against the Houston Oilers in 1991.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2016, 08:03 PM   #121
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Yeah, it doesn't matter if he gets you to the playoffs if he almost singlehandedly gets you sent home from them.

I'd rather have a slightly less capable player or two that is paid less but won't cost me a playoff win.
Old January 12th, 2016, 10:05 PM   #122
turningpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahn View Post
Yeah, it doesn't matter if he gets you to the playoffs if he almost singlehandedly gets you sent home from them.

I'd rather have a slightly less capable player or two that is paid less but won't cost me a playoff win.
He may have lost us the game, but he put us in the position to even have a shot to win the game.....this is all moot point argument about burfict costing us the game if he isn't in the game getting us the ball and lead in the 1st place.

Old January 16th, 2016, 07:55 AM   #123
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Quote:
He may have lost us the game, but he put us in the position to even have a shot to win the game.....this is all moot point argument about burfict costing us the game if he isn't in the game getting us the ball and lead in the 1st place.
There are other players out there that are just as good but not such a huge liability.
Old January 16th, 2016, 09:33 PM   #124
turningpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahn View Post
There are other players out there that are just as good but not such a huge liability.
Lol name them and let .e know how we can get them. Only guy I see at burfict standards available is the ND lb prospect with a torn acl. Would love to have him, play next to burfict.

Old January 18th, 2016, 11:01 AM   #125
Jerome

Although I was disappointed the Packers lost, that was easily one of the best games I've seen all year! It had pretty much everything a football fan could ask for. Plus, the last time the Packers lost to the Cardinals, in an overtime playoff game, it worked out pretty well for us the following year

Hopefully Jordy comes back better than ever, and it looks like Jeff Janis and Jared Abbrederis may have helped their chances of getting more playing time in the future. Our two rookie corners were pretty good this year too.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: