ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > Gaming
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming One place to talk all games

Old September 5th, 2019, 04:29 PM   #1
-Tetsuo-

-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Gears 5 anyone?

Game Pass Ultimate lets you play tonight. Supposed to be good. Has a woman on the cover cause you know its 2019 and girls can shoot guns as well. Has some new mode called escape. Horde returns if you like bad game modes.
Old September 7th, 2019, 12:29 PM   #2
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: BizzyBum
PSN: BizzyBum
Steam: BizzyBum

Games Owned: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tetsuo- View Post
Has a woman on the cover cause you know its 2019 and girls can shoot guns as well.
You'd be banned for a week if you said that on resetera. LOL

I have Ultimate but haven't tried it yet, how you liking it so far? I heard it's much better than 4.
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2019, 03:54 PM   #3
BIG MIKE

BIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond reputeBIG MIKE has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: beerhammer

Games Owned: 1
My Xbox is just collecting dust since a PS4 found its way into my living room

member and founder of the"space wasting, off topic bastards club"

'May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.'

R.I.P KRD, I miss you buddy.
BIG MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2019, 12:17 AM   #4
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

I'm just starting Act 4.

Game looks and plays amazing with some cool set pieces so far but the stage to stage enemy encounters are so by the books and dull it gets... boring? Sections just turn into mini horde mode where you protect Jack (the robot) or hey, I see a couple turrets up ahead, I wonder what those are for...

Real simple stuff with no thought put into it.
Old September 16th, 2019, 02:32 PM   #5
Vid Gamer

Just finished the game and Act 4 was indeed pretty awesome, I'll give them that. Also a really shocking thing came up that was very unexpected.

Seemed shorter than other Gears titles, though.
Old September 18th, 2019, 12:10 AM   #6
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Bigg Russ

Games Owned: 73
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
I'm loving it so far. No complaints from me.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: