ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Anime Boost
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime Boost There is a definite link between digital and drawn animation. Get your anime and other cartoon discussion here.

Old August 10th, 2001, 09:41 AM   #1
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Question Who visits the Aboost.net site and other important stuff

How many people actually go and read the news page before you come over and post or do other forum things? Many interesting and many brief topics should be slammed around often, often I see a good news brief, come over to the forum, and it's a week before anybody mentions a sniplet of what was part of a damn news line over there, much less ANY disscussions based off news topics, LOL!

There are plenty the anime sites, there's a certain air to most, wether too fucking happy or just too damn stuck up otaku. www.aboost.net is a very middle of the camp approach, sure the image gallery is a real pain in the ass with my slow comp, but 99% of other sites never finish loading because they're full of shit.

I guess what I'm trying to say is everybody, and if you do, I'm not talking to you, should visit there often, the web community of good anime sites is small, IMHO, and I'll be giving quizzes if I find out people don't patron them(them being aboost.net) enough, they are good people, they have to be!

...and one last thing, there's no button on this page to take me right back over there, WTF?

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old August 12th, 2001, 05:26 PM   #2
Rico Suave

Rico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud of

Live!: Karma Slave

Games Owned: 135
Send a message via AIM to Rico Suave
uhhhh.....

------------------
Excuse me... who are you?
Old August 12th, 2001, 05:27 PM   #3
Tamerlaine

Tamerlaine is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via ICQ to Tamerlaine
Thumbs up

hehe...i've noticed that too...does seem that people jump right into the forum. i do jump right to the forum, but a trip to aboost always follows. yes they are good people. and i have much love for aboost. im there right now and have discovered this very very bootylicious news:

Quote:
Cowboy Bebop on Cartoon Network
Posted 8.3 @ 3:53:50 PM PST by tBG
Sam from Saiyanz Rage was gracious enough to send this Cartoon Network press release my way :

Cartoon Network Acquires Cowboy Bebop for Adult Swim - Series Will Make Its U.S. Debut September 2 At Midnight During Cartoon Network’s New Animation Block

Cartoon Network introduces Cowboy Bebop, an episodic anime series that will air in one-hour blocks, premiering on Sunday, September 2 at 12 midnight (ET, PT) during Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim, the network’s new adult-targeted line-up.

Taking place in a future where the population of Earth has migrated into space, Cowboy Bebop deals with the exploits of the ship Bebop and its bounty hunter crew as they take on various assignments in a hyperspace world rampant with crime and opportunities. The show follows the exploits of bounty hunters, Spike and Jet, as they roam the galaxy with their dog, Ein, tracking down criminals. Cowboy Bebop is a production of Bandai Entertainment.

Cartoon Network extends its mission as the world's leader in animated entertainment on September 2, when it splashes down with ADULT SWIM, a new block of animated programming aimed at adults ages 18-34. The block will air only on Sunday and Thursday nights from 10 p.m.-1 a.m. (ET, PT). In addition to Cowboy Bebop, Adult Swim will include programs such as Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Home Movies and Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law.

Bandai Entertainment Inc. is the premier distributor of Japanese animation home video in North America. They have distributed such notable titles like Mobile Suit Gundam series, Escaflowne, Cowboy Bebop, and Big O. Bandai Entertainment Inc. is a subsidiary of Bandai America Inc., toy manufacturer of the hit television series, Power Rangers and Digimon. For more information, please visit the Bandai Entertainment Web site at www.Bandai-Ent.co
oh i hope it all goes well...

------------------
Old August 12th, 2001, 05:30 PM   #4
Tamerlaine

Tamerlaine is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via ICQ to Tamerlaine
and ps - yes...there has never been a link back to aboost....it would certainly be helpful to the lazy ones

------------------
Old August 12th, 2001, 08:39 PM   #5
Lunch_Meat

Lunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to all

Games Owned: 15
Send a message via ICQ to Lunch_Meat Send a message via AIM to Lunch_Meat
I've found the main page to be very informative, it also stays pretty well updated which is more than can be said about most of the Anime sites out there.

------------------
-Lunch_Meat
Studio-Pink
>WAI!<
Old August 12th, 2001, 11:51 PM   #6
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Exclamation

It should be said during late night programming tonight, Cartoon Network aired a commercial for its' Night Swim, premiere 9PM Sept. 2, regular slots 10PM Sundays!!!!! "No children under 17" and lots of Brak!

www.aboost.net

Old October 1st, 2001, 08:16 PM   #7
Trueno

Trueno is an unknown quantity at this point

Games Owned: 1
Send a message via AIM to Trueno
Rico Suave get rid of ur "Perfect Blue" signature it is kinda getting old

------------------
ANIME IS THE BEST SO IS COUNTER-STRIKE.
Old October 2nd, 2001, 11:01 AM   #8
Z_E_R_O

You gots probs with me having no sig, want me to gets rids of it ?! It's a good thing, that sig. I see it, and it reminds me of the sad woman, it's all good. Anime is the best, so's your momma .......

Anyways, here's an update I even almost didn't notice over there:

http://aboost.net/cgi-bin/home/indus...1568181,62990,

Old October 17th, 2001, 03:41 PM   #9
Master KcDohl

Master KcDohl has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via ICQ to Master KcDohl Send a message via AIM to Master KcDohl
Exclamation

omGEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! cn not being total fags with new anime? woah! i've never seen cb on cn, and haven't been at aboost for a while, so i might've missed something, so is it subbed or dubbed?

no children under 17.... fucking pansy whores....

>>The K

------------------
"And I don't give a damn if you don't like me, cuz I don't like you, cuz you're not like me. And I don't give a damn if you don't like me, cuz I don't like you, cuz you're not like me."

PORSCHES ALL THE WAY, BEEOCH!!!!!!!!!

www.porsche.com

www.dixie-dod.com
www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/chinco-e.html
Master KcDohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2001, 03:42 PM   #10
Master KcDohl

Master KcDohl has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via ICQ to Master KcDohl Send a message via AIM to Master KcDohl
Thumbs up

oh, and on the topic... that's basically the only thing i do nowadays. check out the news, go surfing. i look in the image galleries once in a while, too.

>>The K

------------------
"And I don't give a damn if you don't like me, cuz I don't like you, cuz you're not like me. And I don't give a damn if you don't like me, cuz I don't like you, cuz you're not like me."

PORSCHES ALL THE WAY, BEEOCH!!!!!!!!!

www.porsche.com

www.dixie-dod.com
www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/chinco-e.html
Master KcDohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2001, 10:40 PM   #11
Z_E_R_O

Arrow

I try to put stuff I see up, like the anime theatrical things; and yes, you haven't been here in a while, MK.

www.aboost.net appears to have gone without update for a while, that's what sends me out looking elsewhere .

------------------
"I said, it's dodge ball time, bitch!" -Stormy

Old November 1st, 2001, 03:48 AM   #12
kotos6

kotos6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via ICQ to kotos6
I usually got to aboost first b4 I drop in to the forum.
tho Its been ages since I've posted.

I did suggest a link back to aboost from the forum like a year ago^_^
never happened tho.

------------------
It's a good thing
http://www.geocities.com/nation_of_finks/
Old November 2nd, 2001, 11:15 AM   #13
Z_E_R_O

Arrow

That's it, I want a button, I'm not the only one, and I wasn't the first , REVOLUTION!
www.aboost.net thrown into some posts as makeshift button, he he he.
There has been new updates of recent, though!

------------------
"I said, it's dodge ball time, bitch!" -Stormy

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: