ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Anime Boost
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime Boost There is a definite link between digital and drawn animation. Get your anime and other cartoon discussion here.

Old August 14th, 2001, 02:36 PM   #26
pencil pusher

pencil pusher is on a distinguished roadpencil pusher is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
hey can u guys list what animals are related to what month? thatll be cool .... prolly

------------------
"Now, Tybalt, take the villian back again that late thou gavest me; for Mercutio's soul is but a little way above our heads, staying for thine to keep him company. EITHER THOU, OR I, OR BOTH MUST GO WITH HIM!"
Old August 14th, 2001, 02:51 PM   #27
lightningflik

lightningflik is an unknown quantity at this point

Games Owned: 4
Send a message via ICQ to lightningflik
hey pp, what school do you go to in sauga?

and about the animals, i dunno if theres any for each month .... they're basically for the year, i dunno i can be mistaken

------------------
Est Sularis Oth Mithas - My Honour Is My Life
lightningflik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2001, 04:37 PM   #28
Rico Suave

Rico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud of

Live!: Karma Slave

Games Owned: 135
Send a message via AIM to Rico Suave
Animal year?

Well, I was born in the year of the Cock, so.... you know.... hehehehehe. DDDDDDD

(For those of you that dont know, it's 1981)

Quote:
Rooster-year people are deep thinkers. They are always busy and devoted to their work. They always want to do more than they are able, and if they undertake a task beyond their abilities, they are disappointed when they discover they are unable to fulfill their obligation. People born in this year are eccentric, and it is this eccentricity that prevents them from having what is know in Japan as a roundness in their relationships with others. Rooster people always think that they are right and that they know what they are doing. They do not trust other people and prefer to do what they like, alone. Their outward attitude and presentation is that of an adventuresome spirit, but inwardly they have little gift for high adventure and are filled with nonsensical plans that never mature.
Although they are ambitious, for all their deep thinking they are not far-seeing and are somewhat improvident, for their fortunes resemble waves: sometimes they are wealthy, sometimes not. They are selfish and unheeding of other peoples feelings and have a habit of speaking directly whenever they have something on their minds. They are not at all shy and are quite brave when the occasion falls for it. Other people find rooster people interesting, but unless they are careful, rooster people will lose the good opinion of others.

The best marriage for this sort of person is with either ox-year, snake-year, or dragon-year people. The next best would be with someone born in the year of the tiger, horse, sheep, monkey, or boar. A bad marriage would be with someone born in the rat year, rooster year, or dog year. The worst marriage would be with someone born in the year of the rabbit.
ok ok, some parts are DEFFINITELY not me, but some are.

------------------
Excuse me... who are you?
Old August 14th, 2001, 05:08 PM   #29
Tamerlaine

Tamerlaine is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via ICQ to Tamerlaine
heheehe... a marriage between rico and BB = >=]

im a tiger, 1986...whered you get that Rico?

------------------
Old August 14th, 2001, 05:27 PM   #30
Rico Suave

Rico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud of

Unhappy

awwwwwww. I can't marry BB?????

Well, here's your year Tamerlaine....

Quote:
Tiger people are sensitive, short-tempered, given to deep thinking, and capable of great sympathy for those of whom they are fond. Other people have deep respect for those born in the year of the tiger, but on occasion tiger-born people come into conflict with older people or those who have higher authority. People give tiger people much more credit for achievement than they deserve. Tiger people cannot make up their minds quickly enough and delay an important decision until it is too late to make a good one. They have somewhat narrow minds and are highly suspicious of other people and do not trust them. Although courageous and stubborn, tiger people can be selfish and just a bit mean. Yet, among Asian people, and especially the people of Japan, it is a fortuitous thing for a man to be born in the year of the tiger. The tiger, it is believed, represents the greatest terrestrial power and stands as an emblem of protection over human life. It chases away the three disasters; thieves, fire, and ghosts.
The first and third phases in the the life of tiger-born person will be smooth and easygoing. It is the second phase that will bring the most difficulties. Unless the problems during the second phase are handled carefully, they may overlap and run into the third phase.

Horse-year, dragon-year, or dog-year people make the best spouses for tiger-born people. Rat, ox, rabbit, tiger, sheep, rooster, and boar person are second choices. The worst marriage for a tiger-born person would be with either a snake-year or a monkey-year person.
Does it describe you somewhat???

------------------
Old August 14th, 2001, 09:03 PM   #31
lightningflik

lightningflik is an unknown quantity at this point

Games Owned: 4
Send a message via ICQ to lightningflik
ahh whered ya get that info rico, i wanna read bout being a pig

------------------
Est Sularis Oth Mithas - My Honour Is My Life
lightningflik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2001, 06:38 PM   #32
Tamerlaine

Thumbs up

uh uh:
short-tempered; come into conflict with older people or those who have higher authority

YES:
Tiger people cannot make up their minds quickly enough and delay an important decision until it is too late to make a good one.
They have somewhat narrow minds and are highly suspicious of other people and do not trust them. (not suspicious, but there is barely no trust....in most things anyways)
courageous and stubborn

thanks rico =D

------------------
Old August 15th, 2001, 07:20 PM   #33
pencil pusher

pencil pusher is on a distinguished roadpencil pusher is on a distinguished road

oh my GOD u ppl are wieners

------------------
"Now, Tybalt, take the villian back again that late thou gavest me; for Mercutio's soul is but a little way above our heads, staying for thine to keep him company. EITHER THOU, OR I, OR BOTH MUST GO WITH HIM!"
Old August 15th, 2001, 08:09 PM   #34
Moon Tears

Moon Tears will become famous soon enoughMoon Tears will become famous soon enoughMoon Tears will become famous soon enoughMoon Tears will become famous soon enoughMoon Tears will become famous soon enoughMoon Tears will become famous soon enoughMoon Tears will become famous soon enough

Send a message via ICQ to Moon Tears
Arrow

Marry who you want.

I'm a Tiger (1974) - Very warm, loving. Independent minded. Pays scant regard for other's feelings while pursuing fun and freedom. Seek the Horse and Dog. Avoid the Monkey

Kelly's a monkey (1980) - Wily and cunning. Ignores regimented rules. Free spirit. Seek the Rat and Dragon. Avoid the Tiger.

We're supposed to be completely incompatable. Opposites if you will. But anyone who visits general forum knows better.

Also, you get a different description every place you look. From different web-sites to different place napkins in Chinese restaruants. These above came from ChineseZodiac.org. I believe some asshole's squatting on ChineseZodiac.com.

There are a few references for those interested:
  • Hong Kong - City of Life - Chinese Horoscopes: The twelve signs of Chinese horoscope are symbolised by twelve animals. It is believed that a person takes the characteristics of the animal in whose year they

Spirituality: Chinese Horoscope: Chinese Horoscope - History and Origin, Chinese Horoscope - Animals and Personalities. Find out what your animal is. Chinese Horoscope: Compatibility etc...

Your Chinese Horoscope: Enter your birthdate, and a vbscript program calculates your Chinese horoscope animal. Humerous personality descriptions for each animal type. Must have IE. Description - For each of the animal signs etc...

Oh, in keeping with the theme, Kelly and I live in New Orleans, Louisiana.

~Peace!~

------------------
Quote:
If he is fine and has no problem with it...fine. If they want a third partner for sex and happen to ask me, I'd do it.

-- Shin Egg Robo on infedelity
Quote:
I want to turn you upside down, open your flaps and fill your pussy with Guinness, and then drink every last drop from the hairy cup.

-- fgarriel on beer
Crisp and clean, no caffine. Make 7 up your's

[This message has been edited by Moon Tears (edited August 15, 2001).]
Old August 15th, 2001, 08:16 PM   #35
Moon Tears

Moon Tears will become famous soon enoughMoon Tears will become famous soon enoughMoon Tears will become famous soon enoughMoon Tears will become famous soon enoughMoon Tears will become famous soon enoughMoon Tears will become famous soon enoughMoon Tears will become famous soon enough

Send a message via ICQ to Moon Tears
Arrow

Alright...Oddly enough, Chinese-Zodiac.com had Kelly as a Goat. You see what I mean? Half the world can't decide whether my birthday (August 23) is the first day of Virgo or the last day of Leo.

At any rate, her element under the Chinese Zodiac is said to be "Earth" (according to this site anyway).

Mine's "Wood". I don't know if I like the sound of that.

~Peace!~

------------------
Quote:
If he is fine and has no problem with it...fine. If they want a third partner for sex and happen to ask me, I'd do it.

-- Shin Egg Robo on infedelity
Quote:
I want to turn you upside down, open your flaps and fill your pussy with Guinness, and then drink every last drop from the hairy cup.

-- fgarriel on beer
Crisp and clean, no caffine. Make 7 up your's

[This message has been edited by Moon Tears (edited August 15, 2001).]
Old August 16th, 2001, 09:20 AM   #36
Black Butterfly

Black Butterfly is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via ICQ to Black Butterfly
yes rico.. u should be sad, u got no chance wit me! lolll j/k (but really, marry whoever, i mean it says me and tam should be at each other's necks but we get along just fine....)

nehow u got rabbit to put up?

------------------
-Black Butterfly aka sekiria

"Today isn't your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either."
Old August 16th, 2001, 07:39 PM   #37
PantherX20

PantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the roughPantherX20 is a jewel in the rough

Live!: Evidence786

Games Owned: -5
Quote:

im a tiger, 1986
Tamerline

[/b]
so am i

------------------
"When my coke come in they gatta use the scale that they weighted whales with"

-Jadakiss
PantherX20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2001, 08:22 AM   #38
Tamerlaine

Quote:
Originally posted by pencil pusher:
oh my GOD u ppl are wieners

you're a wiener too pp ^_^

------------------
Old August 20th, 2001, 06:01 PM   #39
Rico Suave

ok BB, here's the rabbit.

Quote:
People born in the year of the rabbit are the most fortunate. They are smooth talkers, talented and ambitious. Virtuous and reserved, they have exceedingly fine tastes, and other people regard them with admiration and deeply trust them. Rabbit people are always financially lucky. They have a fondness for mild gossip, but they are tactful and do not speak out willingly if they have to say something bad about someone. They are very affectionate to those they love but are curiously detached from their families, regarding other members as little better than strangers. Rabbit people have to be goaded for quite a while before they lose their tempers, for by temperament they are placid. They are very clever at business, and if someone signs a contract with a rabbit person, there can be no backing out of it.
Rabbit people are temperamentally melancholy and are able to weep at the slightest provocation. They are able to weep at the slightest provocation. They are somewhat pedantic and not very well informed, so that, although what they know they know well, they will not seek out further information on other subjects. Rabbit people would make good gamblers, for they have the uncanny gift of picking the sure thing. They are a bit conservative and do not plunge into anything without first thinking it over carefully. Some Japanese regard rabbits with suspicion, for there is a belief that witches sometimes take the form of a rabbit. Rabbit people will have a placid existence throughout all three phases of their lives, provided they do not become involved with unmanageable elements.

Rabbit people would do well to marry persons born in either the sheep, boar, or the dog year. A bad marriage would be with someone born in the dragon year, and the worst would be with someone from either the rat or the rooster year.
Trix are for kids!

------------------
Old August 28th, 2001, 09:35 AM   #40
Black Butterfly

Black Butterfly is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via ICQ to Black Butterfly
whoa.....
too many good things...
*shivers*

------------------
-Black Butterfly aka sekiria

"Today isn't your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either."
Old September 4th, 2001, 09:28 AM   #41
magius

magius is an unknown quantity at this point

Live!: magius

Games Owned: 201
Hey, I'm 29 living in Virginia.
Hmmm... According to that page MT, I'm a Rat.

Quote:
The Restless Rat
Rat people are born under the sign of charm and aggressiveness. They are expressive and are talkative at times. They like to party and spend quite a lot of time chatting with their friends. Although the rat has the ability to be quiet, it is rare to see a rat sitting quietly.

Rat people usually have more acquaintances than real friends. They revere and cherish those close to them. Once you become their true friends, they will treat you like family. Rats are self-contained and keep their problems to themselves - even though they can be talkative sometimes, they never confide in anyone.

Somewhat mean, narrow-minded and suburban in outlook, rat people are nevertheless honest. They can always make a success out of their lives as long as they manage to master their perpetual discontent and their insistence on living in the present.

A rat is quick-witted. Most rats get more accomplished in 24 hours than the rest of us do in as many days. They are confident and generally have good instincts. Stubborn as they are, they prefer to live by their own rules rather than by others. It is not easy to work with rat people as they are 100% perfectionists.

Rats are very organized and talented which is why a rat makes a good businessman or politician. However, as soon as a rat earns money, he spends it. Perhaps that explains why a rat is so careful when he lends money to others. If you ever borrow money from a rat, don't be surprised by the high interest he charges.

A rat is not romantic but he is sensual and loving. Rat people are hard to get to know at first as they are very protective but they are worth it - ask anyone who has a rat for a lover, parent, child or friend. They are very loyal and devoted to their families. The best match for a rat is a dragon or monkey. Good matches are an ox, another rat, or pig. Ok matches are a tiger, dog, or snake. Matches of a rooster, sheep, rabbit, or horse are not advised.
Interesting thing is, that my wife shows up as a Rabbit, but her personality matches with that of the Tiger. At least her temper when she's hungry or falling asleep does.

------------------
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."
Old September 4th, 2001, 02:08 PM   #42
pencil pusher

that's very interseting ... sounds EXACTLY like me... i is a rat.... NO SCREW OFF hehehehehehehehehe

he

------------------
Old September 4th, 2001, 05:00 PM   #43
Lunch_Meat

Lunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to all

Games Owned: 15
Send a message via ICQ to Lunch_Meat Send a message via AIM to Lunch_Meat
Ya for Rat People. Though only a little more than half of that goes with me.

------------------
-Lunch_Meat
Studio-Pink
>WAI!<
Old September 4th, 2001, 07:35 PM   #44
pencil pusher

yea i thought so about the other ones but the its prolly a good chance that rat aint u.... prolly a ..... vampire or something :Þ

------------------
Old September 5th, 2001, 11:10 AM   #45
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Arrow

I'm a rabbit, too! That's messed up. Whose all throats should I be at, I don't know ?! I find that funny, the money part. But, you know, I work to pay my bills then I'm happy, too much of that's true, and too much of it's too positive. A swear word comes to mind. Money, although I never have much of it, does seem to cover my desires and wishes, and those thought things, scary. Those other people, born in '75 with me, I shouldn't trust 'em should I? .......

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2001, 04:43 PM   #46
pencil pusher

now i remember!!! im an ox! not no rat... although the rat does seem alot like me.. anyways.. i went to the site and it said im an ox.. so im an ox .. heres what it said:

Born leaders, Ox people inspire confidence from all those around them. They are conservative, methodical, and good with their hands. However, they can be at times chauvinistic and demanding. In fact, the strength of an Ox person comes out in great shows of deter-
mination, obstinance, and defense for what they believe in. Although they enjoy their private life and doing things on their own, Oxen are strong, dutiful and reliable. They construct firm bonds with their home and family, and while not the most romantic of the animals, Oxen make affectionate, faithful partners and lovers.

heheh it also said other ox ppl were richard nixon : | (see the blank look) and walt disney.... (see the unhappy look?)

------------------
Old September 6th, 2001, 01:42 PM   #47
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Angry

Leave Walt out of it all! He's like a god, or more of one than most peoples', IMO. Walt has NOTHING to do about Disney, the corporation.

BTW, I've got me a sheep, that's supposed to be good.......

Old September 8th, 2001, 11:16 AM   #48
Master KcDohl

Master KcDohl has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via ICQ to Master KcDohl Send a message via AIM to Master KcDohl
damn, that rabbit bullshit is just TOO accurate..... anyway, i became 14 on july 29.

>>The K

------------------
If you can read this bumpersticker, I can hit my brakes and sue you.

www.dixie-dod.com
www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/chinco-e.html
Master KcDohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2001, 11:31 AM   #49
Z_E_R_O

Thumbs up

K! WTF you been? Oh, and to top it off, I'm a Scorpio Rabbit! The combination spirituality shit is good reads.

....and it should be said I'm not supposed to trust any other rabbits, or something ...

Old November 5th, 2001, 01:01 AM   #50
saruanime

saruanime is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile

16 and im from the land of OZ
( if you dont know where that is i will give ya a clue "giday mate how ya goin")

------------------
my left ear it on fire
saruanime is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: