ConsoleCity Forums

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > Dricas Gaming Forums > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Chit Chat Drop in here to discuss whatever you want. Sports, politics, you name it. This would be the place for all off-topic threads.

Old September 11th, 2000, 07:17 PM   #1
Shelby

Shelby has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via ICQ to Shelby Send a message via AIM to Shelby Send a message via Yahoo to Shelby
I am sitting here LMAO over Lynn MacConnell, Guess who got klined for joining the server?? Give up?? LMAO ME!!!!! guess what for?? absolutely nothing, but I think its safe to assume that i got klined because i posted the truth, the truth hurts lynn macconnell well girly let me tell you, the truth will come back and bite you square on your a$$ when you least expect it

<8:01pm> *** You were killed by DrEvil (xxx.segasoft.com!DrEvil (Requested by Lynn MacConnell))
-
Closing Link: Shelby[ipXXX.stamfordxx.ct.pub-ip.psi.net] DrEvil (Local kill by DrEvil (Requested by Lynn MacConnell))

***Look at this she dont even have the balls to kline me herself hahahaha

<8:02pm> *** You were killed by OperServ (services!OperServ (You are banned from this network))
-
Closing Link: Shelby[ipxxx.stamfordxx.ct.pub-ip.psi.net] services.dreamcast.com (Killed (OperServ (You are banned from this network)))

Well Lynn I guess the truth hurts, You can remove me all you want, dont make no difference to me, i can come on that server any time i want and theres nothing you can do about it. Have a nice day

***Note the xxx's in the ips hide the full ip. Wouldnt want to get drevils full ip out that, thats not fair hes only doing lynns dirty work

Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old September 26th, 2000, 09:38 AM   #2
NeoG64

NeoG64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to NeoG64 Send a message via Yahoo to NeoG64
Ahem

Its just IRC. How about you get a life? Bitch.
NeoG64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2000, 10:43 AM   #3
Shelby

Send a message via ICQ to Shelby Send a message via AIM to Shelby Send a message via Yahoo to Shelby
Well Neo, you are correct, it is just IRC thats the funny part of it. But I see it still controls your life considering how you were used by someone to fill thier agenda and everyone knows it. and what did you get for your "valiant" efforts? NOTHING! *shakes head* poor neogeo, got the royal screw job all around. Have a nice life

Old September 26th, 2000, 12:03 PM   #4
NeoG64

NeoG64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to NeoG64 Send a message via Yahoo to NeoG64
Not the way I see it, Shelby.

We obviously have different points of views.

I didn't get anything out of it? Naaah

I got plenty.

I may have not gotten chanops or IRCops or anything special like that but I got the satisfaction of knowing I wouldn't have to see your fatass there anymore K:Lining me for no apparent reason.

She didn't use me. Just the information I gave her.

NeoG64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2000, 12:54 PM   #5
Wise Gamer

Wise Gamer is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL..

Weren't you on VidGameChat #help yesterday bitching about how the newer IRCops and Admins on irc.Sega.com suck ass cause they akilled you? LOL!

Poor NeoGeo64.. the old Opers and Admins were never the problem, you and the trouble makers were. Lynn is just too stuck up and didn't see that, and now she's even more stuck up and won't admit her wrong.
Old September 26th, 2000, 05:42 PM   #6

Games Owned:
Games Wanted:
hahahahaha u all are such idiots...i swear. Shelby was akilled because she was constantly bringing in her VidGameChat cronies into the server and having them flood and crazy stuff like that. I myself dont agree w/all the rules and stuff going on ANYWHERE, but at least the people who are enforcing them arent complete jerks. im still amazed i can get into VidGameChat. oh here's a little tip for ya Shelby...ppl wouldnt call u a fatass so much if you'd get off the internet a few hours a day and run ur ass around the block a few times! hit the bowflext...DO SOMETHING! (ugly ppl are a curse to mankind and shouldnt be allowed to breed)
Old September 26th, 2000, 06:22 PM   #7
Shelby

i see immaturity still reigns here and fyi, i can get on sega server any time i want, i just choose not to why bother its filled with nothing but a bunch of pansy ass asskissers and heres a tip for you Phish, i could care less what ppl think of me think what you want, call me what you want. i could care less, only shows your immaturity

Old September 27th, 2000, 10:43 AM   #8
Stunner

Stunner has a little shameless behaviour in the past

don't worry Shelby, maybe one day they'll grow up!!!
Stunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2000, 10:55 PM   #9
Shadow

Shadow has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via ICQ to Shadow Send a message via AIM to Shadow
Sounds Familiar

Gee shel, your situation sounds SO similar. oh wait, thats cuz i was klined from vidgamechat for no apparent reason as well! Lynn even said she doesnt care if i join your server, but no, my kline was still left on. The reason was "Good-Fairies" but now its been changed to "immature child". Seems to me like someone has a personal vendeta against me... isnt that mighty unfair of your oper crew? I mean for real, I have friends in a few side channels on that server who would like to talk to me but this vindictive oper crew wont let me log-on. OH WELL. you can have the worthless server. I dont even have much time to chat on sega anymore with my systems analysis major. Have fun wasting your lives.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2000, 09:27 AM   #10
MidKnighT

MidKnighT has a little shameless behaviour in the past

LoL @ NeoGeo64....I was in #Help when he came in and started bitching at how that server was run too! He also said something like "Go ahead and post logs up on dricasworld I don't care". DAMN I need a PC !
And now he comes here putting down VidGameChat?! Man dude Make up your damn mind already!
MidKnighT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2000, 11:33 AM   #11
SuperSakiraSonic

SuperSakiraSonic is an unknown quantity at this point

[email protected]

****, if I was an admin and that was my server I'd k-line you for no reason too!

Ever consider the fact that mabye they just don't like you?!

SuperSakiraSonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2000, 02:12 PM   #12
twizzy

twizzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past

LOL Like she cares if they like her or not, because of her i am klined too, for no damn good reason ahh oh well, who cares, they suck major a$$ anyways
twizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2000, 08:40 PM   #13
SuperSakiraSonic

SuperSakiraSonic is an unknown quantity at this point

Then why on earth would they want to go to the Sega server anyways?
SuperSakiraSonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2000, 02:08 AM   #14

Games Owned:
Games Wanted:
IDEA!!!

i just had an awesome idea! u all know how Shelby is a superfatass right? and we all know that no1 likes a superfatass, so i think that Shelby sould...get this...BUY A STAIRMASTER!!! heck yeah, she could chat all day while she steps her way down to under 300lbs! that would rule!!! then maybe prices on meat would go down (damn her for eating so much and making good beef hard to come by).
Old October 1st, 2000, 02:14 AM   #15
natdaddy

natdaddy is on a distinguished roadnatdaddy is on a distinguished roadnatdaddy is on a distinguished roadnatdaddy is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 13
Send a message via AIM to natdaddy
LMAO!!!!!

heh good beef...yeah all we have now are those mad cows imported from great britain......
natdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2000, 10:37 AM   #16
Stunner

ok, you little pricks need to lay off. It's time you grow up and get a life. If you have a problem with Shelby, the discuss is somewhere else. It's idiots like you that ruin IRC for everyone else....and im talking to you phish, and neogeo, and of course Shadow. Get a life and grow up.
Old October 2nd, 2000, 12:37 PM   #17
pixie

pixie has a little shameless behaviour in the past

for the love of god

I have a idea to mother ****er, hows about we take then anal plug out your ass and stick that stair master straight up your ****ing ass so far ppl will do there exercises on your head bitch.

phish your problem is your a ****ing lamer and at that the worst kind of ****ing lamer, why dont ya be far about things and post a pic of your fat ugly ass so i can poke fun at you. The fact of the matter is shelby is one of the nicest and honest ppl on chat, even when it comes to being brutely honest and that something to respect from a person, i dont respect lamers who come here to just post **** about someone just cause they wanna be special. Grow up and go slob on yer daddy's nuts where ya belong.

and to neogeo64, finally you came out of the closet, good for you, you ****ing raving homo.

post something back phish i look forward to verbally beating your ass like a ****ing circus monkey.

GOD DAMN LAMERS THEY SHOULD ALL BE SHOT ON THE SPOT.

pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2000, 03:47 PM   #18
Stunner

i agree with every word you said pixie =0P
Old October 2nd, 2000, 04:34 PM   #19

Games Owned:
Games Wanted:
wtf?

what in the living hell is a LAMER anyway? what kinda POS putdown is that? i dont even know what a lamer is! and the last thing i am is FAT! i DO have a pic online and ALOT of ppl have seen it. again, i stick by what i said about u all being immature. u dont even know me and ur going on like im some kinda monster. u all seriously need to grow up! your allmighty SixGuns has me on akill for...get this, "lamer." now if there was a legit reason, i would be ok w/this. but i dont cause any trouble on that server, there are alot of ppl i talk to on there. so u all say that u care about your users, and you're willing to help...blah blah blah! thats all a load of horse****! if you cared, u wouldnt kline ppl b/c u dont like them. that's the Admin abusing power...very careing and professional group u have there.
Old October 2nd, 2000, 09:16 PM   #20
Jack998

Jack998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via AIM to Jack998
God Damn lamers .....

First off, a Lamer is a person that acts lame, has lame Putdowns and Comebacks, and have lame lives. AND, you are being very hypocritcal as to insult Shelby like that in the first place. How do you even know what she looks like?? Even if she did post a Pic of herself, it probably wouldn't REALLY be her in the first place. I saw a pic of an Admin on a site by some Pharmboy person and it showed that Admin looking like a Government Agent. So stop being a lamer, grow up, and get a life
Jack998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2000, 08:38 PM   #21
AGeNT

AGeNT has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via AIM to AGeNT
OK... Now, Whats the mess here? Shelby, You guys/gals got your own server go chat there if you don't like Sega's one. I mean gosh, You guys/gals had your chance, blew it, now go on with life. Oh so you got server banned. Woop dee doo!

Your making it look like it was Lynn's fault. Which really wasn't. No one was K-Lined for NO reason. Also stop making fake logs and STOP with the lies. Its P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. OK? Yeah Sure you got your FOS but NO ONE wants to hear lies. If any, Most of the people are tired of you piss and moaning.

Now, Lets move on, Your out, You guys/gals got your "VidGameChat" server. Stop moaning. Stop the lies. And M-O-V-E O-N!

Oh, I bet your going to attack me with a joke, or something stupid and out of topic. I am just giving you suggestions and informing the people the T-R-U-T-H.

Can you handle it?
AGeNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2000, 08:48 PM   #22
twizzy

ho-hum

Agent-X, you are way too late responding, everyone has moved on and take your lame a$$ and get back to kissing Lynns and btw you broke one of her cardinal rules, no posting on the forums and the truth? LMMFGDAO you people wouldnt know the truth if it bit you square on da a$$ Get real and open your eyes cuz you are obviously clueless (hands Agent-X a dollar to buy a clue)

Old October 13th, 2000, 08:52 PM   #23
twizzy

oh yeah one more thing lamer...

Quote:
Your making it look like it was Lynn's fault. Which really wasn't. No one was K-Lined for NO reason. Also stop making fake logs and STOP with the lies. Its P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. OK? Yeah Sure you got your FOS but NO ONE wants to hear lies. If any, Most of the people are tired of you piss and moaning.
Logs are real as they get are you calling everyone who posted logs and information on here liars? The liars are the same people you slave for. You need to get real and YES people were klined for no reason. I was klined for NO reason all because a former admin has the same isp as me and they told me and i quote "She threatened and attacked our network" a$$holes they wouldnt know an attack if it hit them square between the eyes. Pissing and moaning? Oh puleeze, If you dont like what people have to say on here, dont read it

Old October 13th, 2000, 10:35 PM   #24
Republic

Republic has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Games Owned: 34
One Big Mess

I tried hard to keep silent about what I read here, but I just have to say it. You people need to stop bickering about this VERY old topic. Yes, Lynn's in control, yes, the former SEGA ops ran off to their own server. Yes, we've heard these facts I don't know how many times!

The real problem is you people pushing this argument. This useless bickering has been dragged on since August, and there is NO WINNER. If you want to go to X server over Y or Z, then that's just fine. But what do you people keep doing? Useless bickering. Bringing people's families into this ludicrous argument. Making fat jokes. I honestly have to ask: don't you have an outside world to live in? You should really consider rejoining it.
Now that I've bothered to post here, you may now begin criticizing this opinion, as I expect you to do. Enjoy your day!
Republic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2000, 12:16 PM   #25
AGeNT

AGeNT has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via AIM to AGeNT
I agree, But I am tired of people of putting us down or lynn. Why I fight for her or the ops because I KNOW the ops. There cool. They don't go on no powertrips.

About the LOGS, I have some proof that there F-A-K-E. Also, I don't give a rats a double s what you care about me.

First of all, (If it is over don't read this) we need to look at the PROBLEM, you guys/gals ain't doing that. Well, most of you.
AGeNT is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: