ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Anime Boost
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime Boost There is a definite link between digital and drawn animation. Get your anime and other cartoon discussion here.

Old September 14th, 2001, 09:50 AM   #1
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Thumbs up Rollcall for NYposters.......

Alright, I'm not much a spiritual guy, but I'm not totally heartless here, either. I know alot of you probaly are not wanting to see some terrorist related post about the attack and all, BUT......

......as I recall, several anime.boosters live in the NY area. If any of them are here and don't mind checking in, you know, here it is. I thought and thought about it, and I know only a few people that are from or live in NY, except a few posters I've noticed here. Thank you, and have a safe day .......

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old September 14th, 2001, 01:22 PM   #2
Lunch_Meat

Lunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to allLunch_Meat is a name known to all

Games Owned: 15
Send a message via ICQ to Lunch_Meat Send a message via AIM to Lunch_Meat
I've talked with both Tamerline and Black Butterfly whom live in NY area, and both were fine. I for one was glad to hear it...

------------------
-Lunch_Meat
Studio-Pink
>WAI!<
Old September 14th, 2001, 05:03 PM   #3
Tamerlaine

Tamerlaine is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via ICQ to Tamerlaine
thank you for being so caring...yea us two are fine. and i want to know about the others too. man..i only hope everyone could say they were fine =/

------------------
Old September 16th, 2001, 07:03 AM   #4
Rico Suave

Rico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud ofRico Suave has much to be proud of

Live!: Karma Slave

Games Owned: 135
Send a message via AIM to Rico Suave
Good to see that you are ok

------------------
Excuse me... who are you?
Old October 24th, 2001, 01:09 AM   #5
AnimeJoe

AnimeJoe is on a distinguished roadAnimeJoe is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 405
Games Wanted: 2
Send a message via AIM to AnimeJoe
Hay YO, Bwooklyn ova heeeeya!!! [Ok, always wanted to do that even though I'm not from there, now that it's done, I'm outta heeeeya]

------------------
AnimeJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2001, 10:53 AM   #6
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Exclamation

Where you other people hiding at? Speak up!

------------------
"I said, it's dodge ball time, bitch!" -Stormy

Old October 24th, 2001, 02:54 PM   #7
pencil pusher

pencil pusher is on a distinguished roadpencil pusher is on a distinguished road

im in the country where america is fool-hearted blaming for letting the terrorists into US of A

------------------
"Now, Tybalt, take the villian back again that late thou gavest me; for Mercutio's soul is but a little way above our heads, staying for thine to keep him company. EITHER THOU, OR I, OR BOTH MUST GO WITH HIM!"
Old October 24th, 2001, 02:58 PM   #8
pencil pusher

pencil pusher is on a distinguished roadpencil pusher is on a distinguished road

u know.. i think i just said something controversial... lets just not get into it.. itll be a waste of time...

***DONT READ ANYMORE***

...like when i debated with my brother about whether human nature existed.... i just went on and on.. and i won but i didnt know it, and i still continued and i screwed up... silly me ...................................

------------------
"Now, Tybalt, take the villian back again that late thou gavest me; for Mercutio's soul is but a little way above our heads, staying for thine to keep him company. EITHER THOU, OR I, OR BOTH MUST GO WITH HIM!"
Old October 25th, 2001, 02:11 PM   #9
Z_E_R_O

Angry

Don't worry, pp, nobody believes you anyways. That human nature thing, you prove it exists , and accidentally have proved that a person can survive with thier brain lodged and pulsating inside of thier asshole. But wait! Don't read that , I may have said something controversial and we don't want to get into that.......
"i think i just said something controversial... lets just not get
into it.. itll be a waste of time..." , you've proven true to the Canadian way, LOL! To all other Canadians: I don't mean that .......

Unless you(pp ) play hockey or the guitar, or make fucked up movies, or draw comics, with a comment like that, you're where you belong.
Don't be an ungrate, facts and circumstances aside, alot of people in NY got hurt or lost, alot of people who post here are from NY. If Canada fell into the Great Lakes, hell, I might ask if you were alright.......
END TRANSMISSION

------------------

Old October 25th, 2001, 06:21 PM   #10
pencil pusher

ah zero,u should have said something like "the facts dont lie" or something to cover yrself cause no one really knows if we were the real reason... u cant possibly think that all canadians do is stuff like that... thats just like me saying all u americans are racist *itches.... anyways.. bush is just trying to pin the blame on someone else to compensate for his negligence in preventing attacks like that.. or something.. kinda like the video games affecting ppl negatively issue... but like i said.. i dont wanna get into this...

also i just wanna say that if there is anything i say in this post that offends anyone then i am truly sorry... thats all i can say really because all i can do is try to understand what u guys are going through... if i said that i CAN understand what you were going through.. then i would be lying now wouldnt i... once again.. i am genuinely sorry.... and trust me when im sorry, im sorry

------------------
Old October 26th, 2001, 08:31 AM   #11
Z_E_R_O

Thumbs down

You make no fucking sense whatsoever, pp. You should have never said it unless you were trying to be a little asshole. This is not the time nor the place for you to try to have world or political views, try some other BS.......not to mention it was some rude shit. All Americans are racist against ignorance.

------------------

Old October 26th, 2001, 08:46 AM   #12
AnimeJoe

AnimeJoe is on a distinguished roadAnimeJoe is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 405
Games Wanted: 2
Send a message via AIM to AnimeJoe
The ONLY people to blame for what happened are the people who went about in performing the attacks. You can't blame one person for the crazy antics of another person.

------------------
AnimeJoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: