ConsoleCity Forums

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > Dricas Gaming Forums > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Chit Chat Drop in here to discuss whatever you want. Sports, politics, you name it. This would be the place for all off-topic threads.

Old September 26th, 2000, 09:26 AM   #1
NeoG64

NeoG64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to NeoG64 Send a message via Yahoo to NeoG64
Hello everyone. I'd first like to start off by saying that I'm very surprised that I was able to register with the boards again.

Today is September 26 and I'm reading posts that aren't even one day old with people (Ex-Opers) still "Ranting and Raving" (Thus the boards name?) about the events that took place on the night of August 10, 2000.

The admins DID quit, however, they quit right before they were going to be fired. Sega had nothing to do with that server contrary to what the Ex-Opers would like to believe. I have gone over to VidGameChat's IRC server and they still enforce the same rules. They want to control you. The internet is not about control. The internet is about having fun and meeting new people... Not about worrying if an admin disagrees with your point of view or opinion and decided to slap you with one of those infamous permanent AKILLs that sTp81 loved so much to give out.

VidGameChat is not Sega, folks. They're just another server on the internet that is dying a slow death. I can see your average user saying "Screw this! I'm going to DALnet!"

The only way to survive online is to make people need you (SPIDERone). And people don't need those ridiculous rules when they can easily go elsewhere.

I'm not trying to sell anyone on going to the Sega IRC server nor do I approve of some things that still take place there.

I can say, however, that I am certainly pleased with the way Lynn handled most of this. (Keyword: Most)

I'm just dumbfounded by everyone's ability to not get over this. Lynn came in on the night of August 10 and told me something to the affect of "I believed that there were things the opers were not telling me and I just don't want to get into this with them."

I agreee 100%. The admins ran the server like nazis and your reap with you sew. End of story. Get over it.

Regards,

NeoGeo64
NeoG64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old September 26th, 2000, 10:38 AM   #2
Shelby

Shelby has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via ICQ to Shelby Send a message via AIM to Shelby Send a message via Yahoo to Shelby
Quote:
Lynn came in
on the night of August 10 and told me something to the affect of "I believed
that there were things the opers were not telling me and I just don't want to
get into this with them."
Well not for nothing a**hole but she never came to us to begin with. Second of all, ppl have a right to say how they feel, third of all, you just dont like the fact that you are NOT welcome to vidgamechat.com nor will you ever be. Things are different, we have moved on, have you? Obviously not. And for the record, we were not about to be "fired" We QUIT big difference

anyways, sega is in control, they always have been, Lynn just doesnt want to admit to that only difference now is theres more a presence than there was before. Good Luck to Sega because they are going to need it

Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2000, 11:56 AM   #3
NeoG64

NeoG64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to NeoG64 Send a message via Yahoo to NeoG64
Reading comprehension obviously isn't your strong point...

Shelby, my post was about me telling everyone to "get over it". Actually, I have nothing to get over. Needless to say, I had a very good laugh on the night of August 10. Since then, I haven't given the topic much thought.

As for 'Wookie and the Gang' (Thats my nickname for the Ex-Opers) I see posts here everyday in this forum concering the night of August 10th or how you wanted to quit "and you weren't fired" or how Lynn is "out of her mind" or "full of ****". This is my 3rd post regarding this topic and hopefully one of my last unless you continue to flame me for something that isn't even true.

Oh, and one more thing. I am aware that I am not welcome at VidGayChat. I don't care, either. Now, I certainly appreciate your zeal in spamming my E-Mail countless times with messages containing advertisements for that server, but its getting old.
Why would I want to go there anyways? No one I particularly care for goes there and you still have the same lameass rules.

When I E-Mailed Lynn MacConnell about the server on August 8, my intentions were for her to rid the Nazi Admins from the server and I, along with about 500 other users got what we wanted.

Amazing what one little E-Mail can do.
NeoG64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2000, 02:03 PM   #4
twEAkz

twEAkz is a splendid one to beholdtwEAkz is a splendid one to beholdtwEAkz is a splendid one to beholdtwEAkz is a splendid one to beholdtwEAkz is a splendid one to beholdtwEAkz is a splendid one to beholdtwEAkz is a splendid one to beholdtwEAkz is a splendid one to beholdtwEAkz is a splendid one to beholdtwEAkz is a splendid one to beholdtwEAkz is a splendid one to behold

Live!: Gigum Xul

Games Owned: 79
Send a message via AIM to twEAkz Send a message via Yahoo to twEAkz
idiot.

"quote"-When I E-Mailed Lynn MacConnell about the server on August 8, my intentions were for her to rid the Nazi Admins from the server and I, along with about 500 other users got what we wanted.

Man your an idiot. there are not even 500 users on both servers combined. Also your just such a spurned little man, Ohhhh poor you got banned from the server oohh poor you, damn your worse than most chicks. You desreved everything you ever got from the ops. also you think the internet is a place for you to go and make friends and do what ever the hell you want??!?!? look dumbass its ppl like you who ruin the internet. I feel bad for the ppl in your real life that have to put up with your crap. Your a loser and a loser youll always be.

the best part in all this is knowing that some day the dreamcast will go the way of the netlink and youll dissapear..
twEAkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2000, 03:38 PM   #5
Wise Gamer

Wise Gamer is an unknown quantity at this point

hehe..

Here's some **** from NeoGeo64..
He was harassing Jonathan or something via Dricasworld's voice mail.

---
"Neo" Gay Laughter - Jul 16 2000 10:56PM - 16 sec. / 120KB
---
"Neo" Bored - Jul 16 2000 11:00PM - 110 sec. / 855KB
---
"Neo" Can you hear me? - Jul 16 2000 11:02PM - 54 sec. / 412KB
---
"Neo" Smoking pot? - Jul 16 2000 11:01PM - 38 sec. / 292KB
---
"Neo" All Apologies - Jul 16 2000 11:09PM - 52 sec. / 400KB
---
"Neo" Frustrated? - Jul 17 2000 10:59AM - 19 sec. / 140KB
---
Old September 26th, 2000, 05:20 PM   #6
Wise Gamer

Wise Gamer is an unknown quantity at this point

More lame ****..

*** NeoG664 ([email protected]) has joined #help
*** Gotniks ([email protected]) Quit (Ping timeout)
-NeoG664- PFT
-NeoG664- Lame ass motha****as
*** NeoG664 ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: Kiss_my_ass_Shelby)
Old September 29th, 2000, 01:39 AM   #7
SegahoL

SegahoL is an unknown quantity at this point

[email protected]"I am a proud homosexual"
Neo, did you think of that yourself??
SegahoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2000, 02:04 AM   #8
SegahoL

SegahoL is an unknown quantity at this point