ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old September 7th, 2001, 10:57 PM   #26
Syndicate

Syndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud of

Live!: Syn Zero
PSN: SynZero-00

Games Owned: 399
Games Wanted: 4
Lightbulb

...technically speaking Android21 was banned.

------------------
"The technique, depends mainly on arm and finger strength
Once you've mastered that, then the next step is to learn how to pierce stone
Well you might as well start practicing now
Do you-Do you-Do you-Do you-Do you know, the mantis legends?
How it was it all started?
It was fighting off this blackbird
Although it was only a tenth of the bird's size it was a very valiant insect
And that's why the technique, needs a brave man...
Mantis style isn't easy to learn
A mantis is small, but powerful
With it's arms, it can lift up many times it's own weight"

Syndicate

[This message has been edited by Syndicate (edited September 07, 2001).]

"There's one party in Washington. It's the party of money."
David Cay. Johnston

"...forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead."
Phil 3:13

Current Game Rotation - Forza Horizon 3, Forza Motorsport 6, Firewatch, Halo:MCC XB1 | Phantasy Star 360 | PS3 | The Wonderful 101, The Legend of Zelda, Guacamelee: STCE Wii U
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old September 7th, 2001, 11:24 PM   #27
Mooreberg

Mooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really nice

PSN: Fahrenhype

Games Owned: 112
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to Mooreberg
Android21 ruled.

------------------
This is my signature.
Old September 7th, 2001, 11:59 PM   #28
Ezra

Ezra will become famous soon enoughEzra will become famous soon enoughEzra will become famous soon enoughEzra will become famous soon enoughEzra will become famous soon enoughEzra will become famous soon enoughEzra will become famous soon enough

Games Owned: 0
Hey Mystical...

I heard a saying..."The ass is an exit only"...remember that one, it might come in handy someday.

I'd tell you to note it also, Ruff Ryder, but judging from your name, it might not be applicable.

------------------
Fuck me? Fuck you!
Old September 8th, 2001, 12:05 AM   #29
Mooreberg

Mooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really niceMooreberg is just really nice

------------------
This is my signature.
Old September 8th, 2001, 06:47 AM   #30
Moon Tears

Moon Tears will become famous soon enoughMoon Tears will become famous soon enoughMoon Tears will become famous soon enoughMoon Tears will become famous soon enoughMoon Tears will become famous soon enoughMoon Tears will become famous soon enoughMoon Tears will become famous soon enough

Send a message via ICQ to Moon Tears
Exclamation

They banned him? No way! Android21 was too funny! Extremly pathetic, still, he was funny as hell.

~Peace!~

------------------
Quote:
Yo.. Im being totally serious here and I want to know what your cum looks like

-- Tc
Quote:
If he is fine and has no problem with it...fine. If they want a third partner for sex and happen to ask me, I'd do it.

-- Shin Egg
Crisp and clean, no caffine. Make 7 up your's
Old September 8th, 2001, 02:20 PM   #31
King_Mightystud

King_Mightystud is infamous around these partsKing_Mightystud is infamous around these partsKing_Mightystud is infamous around these partsKing_Mightystud is infamous around these partsKing_Mightystud is infamous around these partsKing_Mightystud is infamous around these partsKing_Mightystud is infamous around these partsKing_Mightystud is infamous around these partsKing_Mightystud is infamous around these partsKing_Mightystud is infamous around these partsKing_Mightystud is infamous around these parts

Sorry NW, but nobody is afraid of MT. Actually I think one of the main attractions of these forums is either arguing with MT or watching people argue with MT.

My only real problem with MT is he's sometimes to longwinded (by this I mean he uses a page to say what could have been said in a few sentances). But nobody is perfect.

But afraid?... No way.

------------------
Error: sig can not be displayed. Please check your browser settings.
Old September 8th, 2001, 09:48 PM   #32
~Tc~
Banned

~Tc~ is an unknown quantity at this point

by this I mean he uses a page to say what could have been said in a few sentances

lol.. no shit. he also thinks he carries himself very well.. which is fucking halarious.

------------------
Life's about having FUN
~Tc~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2001, 02:24 PM   #33
Nightwarrior

Nightwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past

MT,

Most of us can agree that when it comes to making your point, you "talk too much." Either you have too much spare time which equals no life, or you don't believe we're smart enough to catch your point.

Save your breath. We understand your point after the second sentence.

You should run for office homeslice....

------------------
"Want a taste of Hellfire?"
[image]http://www.gundamofficial.com/ew/mecha-chara/trowa/img/mecha.jpg[/image]

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/2894/venom_c_tee.jpg
"Put some Christians, Atheists with their religion of Evolution, and Muslims together in a room together to argue about the Bible. Hell, throw in some Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs, and a few other religions for good measure. What do you get? Other than potential for a few homicides, not a whole lot. Nothing will ever get any resolution. "[/b]

Posted by OrinocoFlow...
Nightwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2001, 02:26 PM   #34
Soul Survivor

Soul Survivor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Sage:
Well, you know me. I only argue when we get into the Christianity issue. Other than that, I'm all about handling my own business. I've got a life, and find that it's a waste of time arguing here needlessly...

Wish I could say the same about some of the people here

------------------

~~Blaze Ski

Xbox Live! Gamertag: CLANDESTINE
Soul Survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2001, 02:35 PM   #35
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Bigg Russ

Games Owned: 73
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
This has got to be the lamest topic I've EVER read on this board. Do I agree with MT or FG sometimes? No. But I sure as hell ain't afraid of them. Are you really secure within yourself, Nightwarrior?

Bigg Russ
Old September 10th, 2001, 12:32 AM   #36
Mooreberg

If you wanna see longwinded and hollow posts, check out the "nigga" thread.

------------------
This is my signature.
Old September 10th, 2001, 07:21 AM   #37
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by Mooreberg:
If you wanna see longwinded and hollow posts, check out the "nigga" thread.

Actually, I refuse to even open the 'nigga' thread.

Bigg Russ

Old September 10th, 2001, 07:38 AM   #38
Nightwarrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Bigg Russ:
This has got to be the lamest topic I've EVER read on this board. Do I agree with MT or FG sometimes? No. But I sure as hell ain't afraid of them. Are you really secure within yourself, Nightwarrior?

Bigg Russ
If this is so lame then you wouldn't have replied to it. You answered the post so now opinion is that this topic is lame is now moot.

Thanks for adding to this lame topic.

------------------

"Put some Christians, Atheists with their religion of Evolution, and Muslims together in a room together to argue about the Bible. Hell, throw in some Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs, and a few other religions for good measure. What do you get? Other than potential for a few homicides, not a whole lot. Nothing will ever get any resolution. "[/b]

Posted by OrinocoFlow...
Old September 10th, 2001, 07:42 AM   #39
Bigg Russ

Quote:
Originally posted by Nightwarrior:
If this is so lame then you wouldn't have replied to it. You answered the post so now opinion is that this topic is lame is now moot.

Thanks for adding to this lame topic.

You're very welcome, actually. And you've just answered my question.

Bigg Russ
Old September 10th, 2001, 07:58 AM   #40
Nightwarrior

Sure anytime

------------------

Posted by OrinocoFlow...
Old September 10th, 2001, 08:42 AM   #41
Mooreberg

Quote:
Originally posted by Bigg Russ:
Actually, I refuse to even open the 'nigga' thread.

Bigg Russ

Well, is just the best evidence yet that Moon Tears simply does not have a life.

------------------
This is my signature.
Old September 10th, 2001, 08:49 AM   #42
RuFF RyDeR

RuFF RyDeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Games Owned: 6
95% of the time i skip over all those 3 page posts that he does.. and the ones i read, i start falling asleep reading them... MAKE SHORTER POSTS AND MORE PEOPLE WILL READ YOUR SHIT!

------------------
RuFF RyDeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2001, 09:48 AM   #43
Nightwarrior

I wonder which is MT's real girlfriend, Kelly or Console City?

I wonder if he has a car because sitting on the internet all day posting 3 page replies daily can make you into one fat, out of shape, non-puzzy getting, motherf*cker.

People got to get out more. Maybe we should tell him that it is daytime outside?

------------------

Posted by OrinocoFlow...
Old September 27th, 2017, 01:07 PM   #44
fgarriel

fgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant futurefgarriel has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 133
Not a lot of survivors from this thread. I guess they're all scared.
fgarriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2017, 06:56 AM   #45
Orinoco Flow

Orinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to beholdOrinoco Flow is a splendid one to behold

The fuck? ...

I was fortunate enough to have not seen this vapid handjob session the first time around and kept it so all these years. Then after sixteen years the clown has to bump this inane twaddle. Sixteen years! Is the guy known for pulling such stunts and such transparent latency (not much point in being closeted when it's better to just be yourself)? There are much less moronic ways to take a survivor count. Thanks a pantload, Chet.

Then again, it's entirely possible, or even plausible, that I might have seen this thread when it was new. Yet, it so failed to make any impact that I promptly forgot it altogether.

Going off-topic, mercifully, this is the first time I've noticed somebody putting an excerpt from one of my postings into a signature. It was over a decade and I don't recall specifically saying that. Yet, it sounds exactly like something I'd say and it has a peal of familiarity to it. It's a nice quote. Now I'm wondering if anybody else has quoted me in a signature?
Orinoco Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2017, 06:42 PM   #46
erp

erp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura about

PSN: nittynittsters

Games Owned: 180
I always liked the bumps from the early 2000s even if I didn't post in the thread.
Old October 21st, 2017, 11:56 PM   #47
EvenFlow

EvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enoughEvenFlow will become famous soon enough

Live!: Elev8ion

About time this thread got bumped. I have been waiting over a decade!

I must admit a lot of people loved to start drama with Moonie, but it was all in good fun.

I think?

~Flow
EvenFlow is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: