GameStop, Inc.
ConsoleCity Forums

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > Dricas Gaming Forums > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Discussion General discussion of Dricas Gaming. Discuss all things relevant to the site.

Old March 14th, 2001, 07:48 PM   #1
BBALLTHUGS

BBALLTHUGS can only hope to improveBBALLTHUGS can only hope to improve

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
well boyz from #2 to sh!t outta luck!
All becuz me n my bro like to play and we like to win? I don't really understand it, we neva cheat, we neva quit, i may complain a lil, but I'm a true dricas and i think anyone could agree! Also my bro has gone from unranked to 40 in 2 days, i neva did that. So I'm just lookin for some back on dis issue boyz, this was totally unfair!
2 TRUE BALLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BBALLTHUGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old March 14th, 2001, 08:40 PM   #2
cagmere

cagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Cag1082

Send a message via AIM to cagmere
Dricas rules state that only one account per household is allowed. You obviously had two if your "bro" was also on the ladder and living with you. And how did you get to #2 anyway? Not by beating me that's for sure.
Old March 14th, 2001, 09:57 PM   #3
BBALLTHUGS

CAG DATS BS

CAG u have played my bro and me. Feed us both with Positives, now all of a sudden once I great a break, I get bashed and hated on. My bro is the one that owns the dc, I fortuantly im beta at 2k1 then him. Is it fair for me to say to him no you can't lose on my account. Lets think abouut this Cag, should there not be an exception. We are both good ballers. And Neotrixo4 made the other account don't know how I get blamed for that. This is a video game me and my brother both enjoy im not going to sit here and tell him he can't play. Dricas has to have a different outlook on there approach. How can u show ur #1 if ur playing with 2 people, one is always better then the other and it just builds conflict between people. Cag u have always been cool til that comment.
Peace BBall n Tha REPORTER
Old March 14th, 2001, 10:42 PM   #4
bababooe

bababooe has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via AIM to bababooe
no an exception shouldnt be made. if they allowed you to have 2 accounts per house than everyone could. then u get people with multiple accounts reporting losses to themselves to boost their record. and how did #2 get jumped? i thought u guys were playing with a top 3 rule.
bababooe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2001, 10:47 PM   #5

Games Owned:
Games Wanted:
BAD MOVE BBALLTHUGS!

BBALLTHUGS,U CHEATED,RULES ARE RULES,AND U BROKE THEM!!SO GET OVER IT,U PLAY GAMES WITH THE ADMIN AND U PAY FOR IT IN LONG RUN!!SO GOODBYE AND MAYBE ULL THINK ABOUT CHEATING BEFORE U PLAY AGAIN!!!!LATER J2CBK5
Old March 14th, 2001, 10:56 PM   #6
BBALLTHUGS

You guyz r bein harsh

j2 u played my bro today and acted like a totaled azz to him n when u played me u called me cheap for hitting a full court onu. Are u scared of us cheating or just hating cuz we have a lil skil and would prefer to see it on r own records. My bro agrees and i kno alot of other members do. J2 ur a complete whiner when it comes to game time.
Were true dricas have always reported and neva reported 4 each other thats a laugh! We are honest and always report and exception should be made. j2 u kno were brothers, cag does2. And if we have to prove it we will.
Old March 15th, 2001, 12:15 AM   #7
BBALLTHUGS

YOU GUYZ CAN"T STAND SEEIN THE BEST AKE OVER!!!!!!!!

WAT THE HELL IS THIS #$#$ ALL THIS BS ABOUT YOU GUYS ARE ALL BACK STABBERS AND THIS IS A BUNC OF CROK MAN I KNOW ALL YOU R HATEN ON ME CUZ YOU COULDN"T STAND KING GETTIN HIS #1 STRIPPED BY A BADD AZZ CANADIAN THAT WAS PLAYIN FAIR AND JUST FOR FUNN YOU GUYZ ALL KNOW I HAVE A BROTHER SO WE TRIED THE FIRST DAY TO GET 2 ACCOUNTS BUT IT WOUL"NT LET US SO WE EMAIL THE ADMINASTRATOR AND HE OBVIOUSLY ALOUD IT OR WE WOULDN"T OF GOT BOOTED FOR A BUNCH OF BUNK MAN IF I DON"T GET BACK IN THERE I WILL BE COMIN RITE BACK AFTER THIS BS IS OVER BUT MY TIME WAS WASTED AND YOU ALL DESERVE TO BE GET A REALITY CHECK CUZ THIS IS A VIDEO GAME LADDER NOT THE OLYMPICS OR SOMETHIN GET REALL YALL CHECK MY **** I AIN"T NO CHEATER AND MIX UR MESSED UP MAN UR MY DAWG ON EMINUTE THEN U COME BACK WITH THIS BS MAN I WOULD SKOOL U AND WAIT TILL I FIND YALL YUR GOIN TO HEEAR FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BS THIS WAS I BIG WASTE OF TIME YOU"LL REGRET THIS WHEN I COME BACK TWICE AS STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old March 15th, 2001, 01:17 AM   #8
DricaChampion

DricaChampion is on a distinguished roadDricaChampion is on a distinguished roadDricaChampion is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to DricaChampion
lol

i just found out mixmastermike is a real artist.dj/ whatever

he has a song on Jet Grind Radio called patrol knob

i know ur bout to say where u ben champ? but i dont kep um wit techno BS
DricaChampion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2001, 01:34 AM   #9
BBALLTHUGS

sTICK UR BEERS UP UR AZZ U mixmotormouth

All of a sudden u hate on me 2. Well enjoy hatin all u want, cuz it don't meaan a thing Cuz I'd rather make the bling and sit back and blast the cherry's. You know i'll be back and this don't mean nothin it's just the first round!!i'm able to go 15 you???? my fist will be swingin when you see me next in the street court cuz my game is now stricktly business no more lettin americans run this it's my turn to get my revenge!so see ya when i had enough playin just my brother and computer thx a lot j2 u really know how to have some fun!!1 you to cag yur great man smart move.u kno i would have became first you all jus didn't want it. But i 'll get there eventually.I'm out for now tho you guyz are wack!!!!two face is all i have to say!! return wit my battle soldier THaREPORTER we'll be back HA HA HA HA HA HA U GUYZ NEED TO RECONGNIZE THE BEST CUZ U JUST RUINED HIS CHANCE!!!
this GOES OUT TO ALL MY TRUE DAWGS_
sTCKY MY MAN
MADMAX U ALWAYS TRUE
BUCCS IS A BLKAST MY LIL NIGGY
MICHAEL UR KOO BUT U BEAT ME WIT A BAT DAWG
BRITNEY UR KOO KEEP IT REAL GIRL
POOKILLA THIS GUY IS FUNNY
HOCKEY NE TIME DAWG UR A BLAST
KING THOUGHT U WERE KOOL
MIX WASSSSSUP WIT DAT **** NIGGA BEAT ME WIT A LOUIS
GLOVE UR WACK DAWG HIT ME IN DA BACCK DAWG
MICH UR KOO
KRAZY013 UR KRAZY
RAM UR WACKED BUT KOO DAWG
THATS IT 4 THE REST U EIDER DON"T REPORT OR QUIT PEACE OUT YALL FROM THE CANADIAN BLACK DAUN DAUTA!!!!!
Old March 15th, 2001, 08:26 AM   #10
THERAM

THERAM is an unknown quantity at this point

man this is bs 2 diferent peeps cagmere got scared
THERAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2001, 09:31 AM   #11
BBALLTHUGS

yupyup 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND THEY KNEW . Maybe if dricas would stop trying to eliminate the werd fun in gaming. Thx alot. BBALL N REPO. 1st n trout were u comin up with this 6 users crap u all kno it was me n bro. Well I'm on that issue. my brother played King's bro from the same house the other day. Does King not deserve the same as me or r u all just bashin cuz I got passsed CAG. U all kno this was unfair n selfish but I've facedit, ull never.
Old March 15th, 2001, 03:24 PM   #12
WILL420
Banned

WILL420 is an unknown quantity at this point

frustration

well- all i know is that we only played 1 time and it was a fun game!
yo i believe what your sayin about u and your brother i have one on dricas too- good thing we dont live togahter and have seperate dc's!

you were cool and fun to play man, so keep ya head up! as far as accusing peeps- michael234 didnt have shizz to do with anything! if any one did it was cagmere, and j2cbk5 they seem to think they own the ladder, and they runnin the show!lol well i have bad news 4 them and good news to my dawgs- imma represent this mutha fukka- and so are my true ballas so keep it straight and real and it will be all good man see ya around!!
WILL420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2001, 04:29 PM   #13
Geoff
Banned

Geoff is an unknown quantity at this point

bballthugs u not a thug u live in canada ur a thug if your a pimp or a player anyways why your brother pick such a stupid name as thareporter we know your supposed report so get a life this is only a game
Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2001, 05:06 PM   #14
batboy87

batboy87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via AIM to batboy87

I fell ya dawg. I know what your going through too. And i know you'll be back. And once i see ya online i'll play ya dawg.( just don't attempt anything on me ) You know we straight.
Yall need to stop hating on this man.
Well...
SE ya when I se Ya!!
batboy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2001, 06:09 PM   #15
SmAsHeD IxNaY

SmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 78
Send a message via AIM to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via MSN to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via Yahoo to SmAsHeD IxNaY
never played ya and probably never will cuase i dont play nba2k1 but yea rules are rules ... they made the rules for a reason so you can ready them ... if you would have then this would of never happened ... and no ... not trying to bash ya ... later dayz ...
Old March 15th, 2001, 07:26 PM   #16
cagmere

cagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Cag1082

Send a message via AIM to cagmere
sure will, sure
Old March 15th, 2001, 08:41 PM   #17

Games Owned:
Games Wanted:
bballthugs

u broke the rules,cagmere and i have nothing to do with that,so find another excuse!!
Old March 15th, 2001, 08:57 PM   #18
WILL420
Banned

WILL420 is an unknown quantity at this point

EVERYWHERE THAT I GO I SEE THE____

SAME HO"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LL i think its funny! thats all!
WILL420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2001, 09:35 PM   #19
rmtroutman
Banned

rmtroutman is an unknown quantity at this point

thats ****ed up what they did but the rules r one account per household ive played bball and thareporter there is a big difference in skillz bball is betta i bet ball will be back soon and ill be making my comeback soon
rmtroutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2001, 09:40 PM   #20
rmtroutman
Banned

rmtroutman is an unknown quantity at this point

thats ****ed up what they did nbut the rukes r one account per household ive played bball and thareporter there is a big difference in skillz bball is betta i bet ball will be back soon and ill be making my comeback soon
rmtroutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2001, 09:47 PM   #21
the1stcoming
Banned

the1stcoming is an unknown quantity at this point

OK GOOD HE GONE 300 MORE CHEATER TO GO

YO U HAD LIKE 5 NAME EXPLAIN THEM LOL
1.BBALL
2.MUCHACHO
3.TRUEREPORTER
4.THAREPORTER
5.TAILBACK33

LOL THIS IS Y U GOT KICK OUT!!! O YEA BY THE WAY RECORD WAS NOT GOOD IT SUK LOL. SO DONT BE MAD AT ME CUZ U HAVE LIKE 3 FAKE BROS LOL LOL
the1stcoming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2001, 01:23 AM   #22
2good2betru

2good2betru has a little shameless behaviour in the past

damn

hey i am gonna stand up for my bro ultradricas and oneraidersfan. they got deleted due to rule violations by multiple accounts by BBALLTHUGS. dammit how can that be when they are different people and they played each other before? dricas has screwed them. they are top elite and honest players with over 40 positive each in their profile. somethin is seriously wrong i know my boy ultradricas lives in ontario i played him alot of times he tells me everythin. what part of canada are you at BBALLTHUGS? and tell dricas that those two account aint yours so dricas can restore their account back.
2good2betru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2001, 04:01 AM   #23
BBALLTHUGS

THIS IS HOW IT IS FOR THE NAME BBALLTHUGS

I CAME TO THE DRICAS LADDER THINKIN I WOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE SOME FUN AND GET GOOD AT THE GAME SO I PLAYED THE TOP RANKS>MY BROTHER< THAREPORTER WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED WITH BBALLTHUGS IT CAME ABOUT THAT OUR RECORD WAS HORRIBLE BECAUSE OF HIM BUT THAT"S OK> HE MAILED THE LADDER TO CONFIRM A DRICAS NAME FOR HIMSELF AND THEY LET HIM SO WHY I "M I GETTIN BOOTED/
2 DRICAS NAMES AND THAT WAS IT MINE WAS BBALLTHUGS AND HIS WAS THAREPORTER HIS NAME IS DUMB BUT WHO CARES N E WAY IT"S JUST ABOUT FUN NOT ANY OTHER BS. 2 ACCOUNTS THAT"S IT AND YOU ALLOWED IT SO WHY DELETE BBALLTHUGS COULND"T YOU OF JUST DELETED THAREPORTR>>CUZ MAN I "M NOT LIKEN THIS ONE BIT BUT IT"S ALL TO THE GRAVY CUZ IM MOVIN UP IN LIFE>LOL FOR YOUZ THAT KNO ME I WAS NEVA RUDE TO ANYONE THIS IS B
Old March 16th, 2001, 04:07 AM   #24
BBALLTHUGS

ALL THE THUGS R OUTTA TORONTO

YOU ALL THAT ARE CANADIAN KEEP IT REAL WE NEED A DIKASS CANADA LADDER>LOL THAT WOULD BE KOOL NO MORE BS PULLED ON ME JUS CAUSE IM BOUT TO BE #1
ANYONE IT WAS GOOD WELL IT LASTED SO KING KEEPIN IT POPPIN AND HOPE TO C YOU AROUND SOMETIME
BBALLTHUGS PROUD TO BE CANADIAN AND U HATERS CAN LIVE IN UR UNCOMFORTABLE **** HOLES> VIOLENCE NO WHERE HERE!!!! KEEP IT AWAY TOO J2 CUZ WE ARE THE #1 COUNTRY IN DA WORLD
Old March 16th, 2001, 05:05 PM   #25
Geoff
Banned

Geoff is an unknown quantity at this point

bballthugs u need to move on whinning wont let u back in dricas
Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: