ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > Gaming
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming One place to talk all games

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old March 8th, 2007, 11:53 PM   #1
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 191
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to bigloser Send a message via MSN to bigloser
PSN IDs

Since there's a few people here who have PS3s, I think someone should sticky a "Playstation Station Network ID thread".

My PSN ID is "JaxJag".
Old March 9th, 2007, 03:33 AM   #2
Gamblor

Gamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to Gamblor
Robsmack

hey it's not as gay as BizzyB.
Gamblor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2007, 02:41 PM   #3
humanity

humanity is a glorious beacon of lighthumanity is a glorious beacon of lighthumanity is a glorious beacon of lighthumanity is a glorious beacon of lighthumanity is a glorious beacon of lighthumanity is a glorious beacon of lighthumanity is a glorious beacon of lighthumanity is a glorious beacon of lighthumanity is a glorious beacon of lighthumanity is a glorious beacon of lighthumanity is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
Robsmack

hey it's not as gay as BizzyB.
Few things are.
humanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2007, 10:02 PM   #4
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: BizzyBum
PSN: BizzyBum
Steam: BizzyBum

Games Owned: 375
Talking

Hahahaha... I searched for "PSN Names" to see if a thread was made for PSN handles so I can create a list to add people here when I get my PS3 online tomorrow, and I find two more jabs at my name!!

Anyway, my handle will be.. you guessed it..

BizzyB

EDIT: There must be more people with PS3 here.
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2007, 01:34 AM   #5
Viper
Administrator

Viper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: JayCCity
Steam: jaycc

Games Owned: 694
Games Wanted: 64
Send a message via ICQ to Viper Send a message via AIM to Viper Send a message via Yahoo to Viper
I should add it to the Vbulletin profile like I did with GamerTags.
Old September 27th, 2007, 01:38 AM   #6
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
I should add it to the Vbulletin profile like I did with GamerTags.
That would be sweet.
Old September 27th, 2007, 09:38 PM   #7
mountpanic

mountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 267
Send a message via AIM to mountpanic Send a message via Yahoo to mountpanic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Gamer View Post
EDIT: There must be more people with PS3 here.
Yeah, lucky you, get ready for a bunch of homoerotic overtures from Tonay when you're trying to play a game.

There is no one you couldn't love once you've heard their story.
Mary Lou Kownacki (via Fred Rogers)

Enjoy the CC Free Games Archive
mountpanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2007, 12:58 AM   #8
Vid Gamer

Okay, My PSN ID is

BizzyBum

Same as my Xbox LIVE handle, it wouldn't just accept BizzyB for some reason (waits for joke...)

I added everyones ID's in this thread.
Old January 5th, 2010, 10:11 PM   #9
cagmere

cagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond reputecagmere has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Cag1082

Send a message via AIM to cagmere
Cag1082
Old January 6th, 2010, 12:05 AM   #10
Groo the Wanderer

Groo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 44
goluphi (I believe)
Groo the Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2010, 03:32 AM   #11
Sergei

Sergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant futureSergei has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagmere View Post
Cag1082
You got one? Has hell frozen over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indra View Post
I have no issues with a difficult game, but to deny me sweet weapon upgrades because Im not constantly walking around with a bow and arrow drawn ready shoot a fucking gecko that may or may not be around the next corner at any given moment is absolutely retarded.
Sergei is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: